Author Topic: What is the highest kill count by a player in a sortie?  (Read 2068 times)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: What is the highest kill count by a player in a sortie?
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2023, 06:53:58 PM »
I should have written "100 legit kills".

And yeah, that's exactly why I stopped tracking EW or MW, and people most of the time are just thinking of the LW arena only when speaking of the MA.

By the way, found no trace of any "100 kill sortie in a 110C" for Nisky/A8Nisky in LW or MW MA.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2023, 02:07:23 PM »
Wow. The most I've ever had is back in the early 2000's, flying sortie with squad mate Oz - we were with the 13 TAS and joined in a large mission (50+ pilots), and I landed 11 kills in my P-51D and he 13. I thought that was amazeballs. I've also seen tankers camp spawn points back in the day who would land a three figure kills - needed multiple resupply runs to rearm themselves. Some had well over a hundred landed vehicle kills.

But 100....?  In a 262 of all aircraft? Thing gives you 15-20 minutes of lower altitude flight before you need to refuel. How long did he need to do that? 2 weeks?
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2023, 07:25:13 PM »
But 100....?  In a 262 of all aircraft? Thing gives you 15-20 minutes of lower altitude flight before you need to refuel. How long did he need to do that? 2 weeks?

A coordinated vulch-fest with friends might do the trick. Even then you'd probably need to rearm.

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2023, 07:56:27 PM »

Back on the old days you could simply patrol the flight path from an enemy base to where the fight was, with over 500 people online you'd often get people AFK or with poor SA on climbout for easy kills where you only needed a couple of 30mm hits.

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2023, 02:12:35 PM »
Most I ever landed was 53 kills in the C-hog. This was in Aces high 2 when the numbers were higher and WEP Recharged.
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2