Author Topic: If you could go back in time to any point in your life one time to give yourself  (Read 1224 times)

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
So you have an opportunity. You can go back in time to any point in your life and you've got 10 minutes to give yourself advice for the future.

What would you say? What point in time would you choose?

Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
women..

use them then lose them
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
There's obvious things. Like by this stock or that stock. But I don't mean that. I mean life advice.

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
I would go back to last Thursday evening and call my dad. I would have but there was something else to do so I forgot. He died Friday morning at 2 AM.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
A couple of years ago a friend of mine called me and I missed her call. She left me a message. Gina? Where are you? Give me a call.
She died in her sleep that night before I even got her message. I got her message the next day after I found out she was dead.

I would have picked up that call.

I would tell my younger self not to worry about what people think. Do what's best for you. And do it while you're young.

Offline Peabody

• Zinc Member
Don’t screw up.

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
I wouldnt go back 5 min

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member

It's later than you think.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
50 years + ago "Don't fly for a living... join your brother-in-law's trucking company."
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
I would go back to last Thursday evening and call my dad. I would have but there was something else to do so I forgot. He died Friday morning at 2 AM.
Damn Biz... I'm sorry for your loss  :pray
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website

My condolences for your loss.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member

:pray  :salute
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
Sorry to hear this biz. :pray

Offline Mongoose

• Silver Member
      • Kentwood Station

I am sorry for your loss.   :salute
My Aces High fan site:
www.kentwoodstation.com

Offline Mongoose

• Silver Member
      • Kentwood Station
Some people will be opposed to this answer, but here it is.

In my late teens, God was teaching me to be the man He wanted me to be.  There was one lesson I didn't want to learn, so I didn't (no, I am not going into details).  Most of the mistakes I made in the following years were made because I didn't learn that one lesson.

I would tell my younger self to learn that lesson.
My Aces High fan site:
www.kentwoodstation.com