Author Topic: A new accusation against me!!!  (Read 2573 times)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Re: A new accusation against me!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2023, 06:41:37 PM »
2 accounts?
yessir flown on the same side  :aok
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2023, 06:42:40 PM »
lol where are you!  Those poor patrons.  :rofl
little hole in the wall called Headshots. Its an arcade/D&D style bar and grill with good wifi. Foods great here :rock
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2023, 09:13:15 PM »
That’s why people keep asking you to take videos of you playing. Not game film. Don’t think you’re cheating but would watch the video lol :salute

Game film shows far more information than just the video. Dale can see what is running in the background. That is why they frown on people calling out cheating. If you think someone is cheating, film and send in. Simply calling people cheats will get you a free pass out of the game.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline haggerty

• Silver Member
      • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2023, 10:32:41 PM »
Game film shows far more information than just the video. Dale can see what is running in the background. That is why they frown on people calling out cheating. If you think someone is cheating, film and send in. Simply calling people cheats will get you a free pass out of the game.

Sending in your own film isnt going to show what someone else has running on their computer.
-Ninja250, -Spectre, -UBerHAGS, -FieroGT, -Haggerty, -Hellcat -Misawa, -Gloom -Nobunaga -Cobrakai

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2023, 11:10:53 PM »
Sending in your own film isnt going to show what someone else has running on their computer.

If the accused defends himself with a film it will show he wasn't using anything in the bkg.
IMO, it's up to the accuser to produce a film of proof of what they claimed to have seen.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2023, 05:39:13 AM »
If I posted a new thread everytime I had cheat accusations I'd be typing and not flying for a long time, just move on dweeb.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2023, 07:00:26 AM »
If I posted a new thread everytime I had cheat accusations I'd be typing and not flying for a long time, just move on dweeb.
you have a small brain don't you?  :neener:

This is 4D chess :aok
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 07:04:55 AM by mERv »

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2023, 08:31:08 AM »
you have a small brain don't you?  :neener:

This is 4D chess :aok

I have a big brain, this isn't 4D anything  :old: :banana:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2023, 08:58:03 AM »
I have a big brain, this isn't 4D anything  :old: :banana:
  :x :aok

Get yo arse off the forums and back into the game

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2023, 09:13:18 AM »
  :x :aok

Get yo arse off the forums and back into the game

Little Busy

JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2023, 09:37:32 AM »
Scary how good that looks. I had to combine through that image zoomed in just to confirm it was MS2020 👊   :cheers:

Offline Mongoose

• Silver Member
      • Kentwood Station
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2023, 10:33:59 AM »
Some people just have this attitude:

http://www.kentwoodstation.com/BetterThanMe.html
My Aces High fan site:
www.kentwoodstation.com

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2023, 11:39:10 AM »
Is it possible that shooting bomber guns with a mouse might move a little more fluid than a joystick set up? Genuinely curious?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 12:03:07 PM by Dadtallica »
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2023, 11:51:34 AM »
Is it possible that shooting bomber guns in with a mouse might move a little more fluid than a joystick set up? Genuinely curious?

I always used mouse.  Better results for me.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2023, 12:26:10 PM »
Is it possible that shooting bomber guns with a mouse might move a little more fluid than a joystick set up? Genuinely curious?
Hands down the mouse moves much better. The guns themselves are fixed at a certain turn rate but the ability to change your view with the mouse vs a stick is night and day. Plus the accuracy is much more precise.