Author Topic: A new accusation against me!!!  (Read 2569 times)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
A new accusation against me!!!
« on: June 10, 2023, 01:27:48 AM »
A player tonight alleged that I am using a device in my mouse that automatically targets enemy aircraft. He says that he has seen me use it on YouTube!  :rofl :aok

Said player was dot reported  :old:

Some of you folks are real winners :ahand

Mouse and keyboard for the win again  :joystick:

« Last Edit: June 10, 2023, 01:31:54 AM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
Re: A new accusation against me!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2023, 02:23:03 AM »
Delirium, its a hellaca drug.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2023, 02:50:54 AM »
Delirium, its a hellaca drug.
LoL

Hey for the record I personally don't give a dam what anyone thinks in regards to the way I play but somethings are just too precious not to share. The reporting on my part is just doing my due diligence as I was advised to do by Dale so that he can see it.  :salute
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2023, 08:16:46 AM »
I totally get it.

It’s a way of life for some people these days to make life easier by substituting reality with imagination. Conspiracies are an escape hatch for denial.  Some things are so far out in left field one doesn’t know to laugh or cry (in sympathy).
 Some people just thrive on confrontation, however ridiculous.

Every written software or game has bugs. Even sims that some call better.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2023, 08:21:09 AM »
That’s why people keep asking you to take videos of you playing. Not game film. Don’t think you’re cheating but would watch the video lol :salute
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2023, 08:38:37 AM »
That’s why people keep asking you to take videos of you playing. Not game film. Don’t think you’re cheating but would watch the video lol :salute

True,
But ya know who will avoid watching it? The accuser. They know they just made it up. Film anyway.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2023, 11:42:54 AM »
I would love to create more videos than I have. I stopped making them a year ago when I noticed it was dropping my fps under 60. When it gets that low it dramatically effects my ability to shoot at targets. It's night and day.

If anyone has a suggestion on a good recording program that is easy on a amateur I will save up the $$ and move forward on it.

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2023, 11:51:15 AM »
A video of youuuuuuuuu
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2023, 02:02:18 PM »
A video of youuuuuuuuu
so you want me to set up my phone and record it to where you can see me play the game?

Do you not realize how absurd that sounds? Got no problem doing that let me see what I can do tonight. This is just dumb tho :x
« Last Edit: June 10, 2023, 02:33:06 PM by mERv »

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2023, 03:53:07 PM »
so you want me to set up my phone and record it to where you can see me play the game?

Do you not realize how absurd that sounds? Got no problem doing that let me see what I can do tonight. This is just dumb tho :x

I really don’t care. If I thought you were cheating I wouldn’t try to shoot you down… but I always do.

I’m saying that the people who think you are cheating want exactly that. They want to see your screen that you see. Lol good luck with all that.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2023, 03:56:00 PM by Dadtallica »

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2023, 04:02:59 PM »
I really don’t care. If I thought you were cheating I wouldn’t try to shoot you down… but I always do.

I’m saying that the people who think you are cheating want exactly that. They want to see your screen that you see. Lol good luck with all that.
I see what your saying now. In that case no they can kiss my arse and take it up with Dale if they think I'm cheating or they can come to Wichita and watch me play in person and I will personal teach them everything I know about flying bombers the way I do and how to master gunnery in this game. I will still try and get a 5 minute video up on YouTube ofmeplaying tonight but I'm going to be filming it via my phone. Not sure how well the quality will be and it will be quite noisy as I play at a gaming bar and grill on the weekends.

I'm running ona $600 dollar mid grade gaming laptop that's 5 years old and a $125 bottom end laptop I bought off facebook marketplace with 2 $10 mouses that lights up with color. It's not about the hardware in aces high. It's about the time invested and learning from my mistakes and doing it over and over tens of thousands of times over the 13 years I've been playing that has made me the dominant force I can be 50% of the time :cheers:

« Last Edit: June 10, 2023, 04:06:38 PM by mERv »

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2023, 05:57:42 PM »
I would love to create more videos than I have. I stopped making them a year ago when I noticed it was dropping my fps under 60. When it gets that low it dramatically effects my ability to shoot at targets. It's night and day.

If anyone has a suggestion on a good recording program that is easy on a amateur I will save up the $$ and move forward on it.

It's not the recording software, it's you turd of a PC.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2023, 06:13:37 PM »
First sortie of the night was a successful base take. Only one defender I'll take one or two more tonight. This just shows the hand work I'll see if I can get a better shot on the screen.

https://youtu.be/ietCL7BN6zk

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2023, 06:26:12 PM »
lol where are you!  Those poor patrons.  :rofl

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2023, 06:41:04 PM »
2 accounts?