Author Topic: A new accusation against me!!!  (Read 2813 times)

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
Re: A new accusation against me!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2023, 12:26:38 PM »
I have a big brain, this isn't 4D anything  :old: :banana:

Nope!, no you don't.
You're (and your friend Gilligan) a problem. You're a poster child for Dunning-Kruger Effect.  If I wanna go sight-seeing I'll play your game, If I want fun I'll be right here.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 12:30:28 PM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2023, 12:40:55 PM »
Nope!, no you don't.
You're (and your friend Gilligan) a problem. You're a poster child for Dunning-Kruger Effect.  If I wanna go sight-seeing I'll play your game, If I want fun I'll be right here.
  :x
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2023, 12:58:05 PM »
Nope!, no you don't.

Shouldn't you be off somewhere stealing someone's intellectual property to slap your name on?

Maybe that's how you became such an important man in your industry and get to work with famous people every day. 

Find that link yet?

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2023, 02:16:34 PM »
Shouldn't you be off somewhere stealing someone's intellectual property to slap your name on?

Maybe that's how you became such an important man in your industry and get to work with famous people every day. 

Find that link yet?

GOLLIGAN!! Nice to see eew still exhibit immaturity, right on cue. You never disappoint.

Ya, I reposted the that video, just to watch two heads explode, for my entertainment. :)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 02:18:30 PM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2023, 02:25:38 PM »
Ya, I reposted the that video, just to watch two heads explode, for my entertainment. :)

Well, I guess everyone is of proud of their work. 
Even thieves.

Find that link?

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2023, 02:42:48 PM »
Even thieves.

Find that link?
just saw the trailer for MSFS 2024..... WOW
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline svaalbar

• Nickel Member
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2023, 07:02:04 PM »
just saw the trailer for MSFS 2024..... WOW

Does it have fighter jets yet. Played it on release but never in VR. Flying civvie planes are sooo slooow
"All fighter pilots were a little crazy, but mostly the nicest guys you'd ever meet." The Biography of a Rabbit, by Roy Benson Jr - https://gutenberg.org/files/7190/7190-h/7190-h.htm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaKxx5UhMZ0REI8E2FGfGag

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2023, 11:01:47 PM »
Even thieves.

Find that link?

Yep, everything I have and use is stolen. I even stole my own work, I even stole my own socks from myself.

But at least I contribute more than I take.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2023, 08:38:26 AM »
Yep, everything I have and use is stolen. I even stole my own work, I even stole my own socks from myself.

But at least I contribute more than I take.

Well, you're half right.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2023, 12:15:18 PM »
Could you, for my benefit, not Quote Animl. I can read that toejam when you do  :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2023, 02:17:13 PM »
Could you, for my benefit, not Quote Animl. I can read that toejam when you do  :old:

It is quite a stench, isn't it.

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2023, 06:14:28 PM »
A player tonight alleged that I am using a device in my mouse that automatically targets enemy aircraft. He says that he has seen me use it on YouTube!  :rofl :aok

Said player was dot reported  :old:

Some of you folks are real winners :ahand

Mouse and keyboard for the win again  :joystick:

actually its build into the game. it doesnt help you much, but i use it on occasion. its a key command to target next enemy

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2023, 08:57:16 PM »
All my years I never tried using F3 in the buff guns. Now I see why. Good tip merv, finetime, hqrous, etc……..
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2023, 09:30:34 AM »
There is a RULE against fishing and trolling and you just did a sht load of it kid. You have to get back and at least graduate Grade school before you commit to becoming a loser Troll.
Dam I miss the "old Days" way back 20+ years ago and Rocstar was running Mission after Mission on the Bish side waaay back during the days of AH1!!!and we were an devastating force. That was the time when I could only stand a fight in the SpitV. After not so long I would become the unstoppable fighter in my P38-G. What a kick donut ride that monster was to fly!!!

This was waaaay back during my "Jeffer" days!
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2023, 09:48:43 AM »
All my years I never tried using F3 in the buff guns. Now I see why. Good tip merv, finetime, hqrous, etc……..
it changes everything. Happy to lead you to the promise land 👊 💪