Author Topic: Oculus 2 Little white screen  (Read 311 times)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Oculus 2 Little white screen
« on: June 15, 2023, 05:20:35 PM »
okay so I've been spending about an hour a day offline getting all of my buttons and switches to where they're fairly intuitive for me and decided to put my VR to the test today.  So I fire up my Oculus software (check), then my headset and go through the beating that logging in etc is (check), I'm good to go right?  Flip the headset up, fire up AH, and I get this little white box and it goes no further. 

Any ideas gang?  This is turning into a large scale beating. 
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Online Drano

• Platinum Member
Re: Oculus 2 Little white screen
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2023, 05:24:13 PM »
Ah is aware you have a VR headset. It can work with either an oculus or steam headset. When that screen comes up, just tell it no for steamvr then it'll ask you if you want to use oculus, say yes. Off you go. If you say no to both you get it on the monitor.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2023, 12:53:34 AM »
Actually I just get the little box that asks if I want to use my VR and I say yes.  I'll double check though
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2023, 05:28:59 AM »
So I fire up my Oculus software (check), then my headset and go through the beating that logging in etc is (check), I'm good to go right?  Flip the headset up, fire up AH, and I get this little white box and it goes no further. 

When you flip the headset up????

You connect with the PC, then open desktop and select AH all through the headset. There is no flipping up
"Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you"---Betty

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys