Author Topic: SMH  (Read 2185 times)

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
Re: SMH
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2023, 09:16:14 PM »
For the record. Most of the closed posts are from Milomorai whose on your side. There a few guys on "your side". Milomorai, Semp, Arlo, Eviscerate, Firetech, Datallica, Busher, Cpttrips sometimes. I mean you ain't alone here. We have a very heated landscape in America right now. I think most on here are just bored and want something to bicker about. Doesn't mean you have to not be friends with anyone. One of my friends in real life is on your side and we go hard in the paint at each other regarding debates, but we still don't allow that to divide our friendship over other common interests. I don't really understand you guys who hate "muh right wing". But I've realized it's incredibly challenging to have you see what we see, for whatever strange reason. The forum has been pretty slow this summer, so these sorta threads actually keep it somewhat active.

I could not say it better myself DmonSlyr, while I strongly disagree with the Liberal agenda, I don't hate anyone adheres to it, nor wish anything bad on them. I have several dear friends that are liberal, and we also have our heated discussions, but foremost we are friends.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2023, 09:24:18 PM »
Dont forget being mass reported to be silenced if your views dont align with theirs.

Ding Ding!!  That Is Correct. 
That goes for in the game and on this forum...  :aok

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2023, 09:29:15 PM »
Just about every time I visit this board.

:salute
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2023, 09:40:44 PM »
I’ll admit I’m a bit confused what exactly this whole thread is about.

Just more Animl melodrama.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2023, 10:05:41 PM »
For the record. Most of the closed posts are from Milomorai whose on your side. There a few guys on "your side". Milomorai, Semp, Arlo, Eviscerate, Firetech, Datallica, Busher, Cpttrips sometimes. I mean you ain't alone here. We have a very heated landscape in America right now. I think most on here are just bored and want something to bicker about. Doesn't mean you have to not be friends with anyone. One of my friends in real life is on your side and we go hard in the paint at each other regarding debates, but we still don't allow that to divide our friendship over other common interests. I don't really understand you guys who hate "muh right wing". But I've realized it's incredibly challenging to have you see what we see, for whatever strange reason. The forum has been pretty slow this summer, so these sorta threads actually keep it somewhat active.

i am not on anybody's side.  just tired of your conspiracy theories.  which have been proven wrong time after time.  including the pictures you posted of q being on af one.  or the missile from california while airforce one was on the other side of the world, but sure whatever. 

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2023, 10:19:12 PM »
i am not on anybody's side.  just tired of your conspiracy theories.  which have been proven wrong time after time.  including the pictures you posted of q being on af one.  or the missile from california while airforce one was on the other side of the world, but sure whatever. 

semp

"Muh conspiracy theory"    :rolleyes:

Bringing up crap I haven't talked about in 3 years  :rofl  but he's still tired of it! Desperate to discredit at all cost on stuff he didn't even read.

Poor guy simply can't let it go...
« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 10:40:42 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2023, 11:47:44 PM »

Other than my career, I don't talk about nor assign myself to any affiliation. It's no one's biz. Cold Stop. It's not about sides as much as it's about every single post,.. like I said, even the color of peas gets a slanted left field political POV. You can't post a thing there without that happening... ok, maybe 1 of 10 you can. If these were from the left, I'd say the same thing, twice.

I cared for 5 minutes. Now I don't care at all. People burn houses down to kill a cockroach and excuse that away too. Not my circus, not my monkey.

IT"S ABOUT THE NUMBERS. or was

Like it or not, it chases people away. Excusing it away will not change that. That said, no one chases me from anything. If I feel it's not the place for me, I simply evaporate,.. like I did 14 years ago. I don't need a reason.

I didn't know your affiliation,.. it was never pounded in my face against my will,... and we have cognitive convos. Would not have known otherwise, would not have cared otherwise. <shrug> I have no problem with you. People should do anything they want,.. be gay, be purple, ride cats bareback,.. I don't care..... just don't pound it in my face. :)

I get your point, and well taken. I appreciate the wording.

But, I don't ever want to hear about number problems again. I think,...If people want to burn their house down I think they should do just that,, just not with me. I came here for fun, not static tv everywhere I look.

Mr. Mellow Drama is projecting..pretty predictable now... been biting my ankles nonstop for months about a 10 minute incident that had zero to do with him.  Ya can't be anymore mellow drama than that.

I think if some are worried about the numbers they harm, they should do the work to bring them back. I've gone down with a ship before, that's not a feeling they want to experience. They keep it up against good advice,...and that's a feeling they will never forget... wishing they could hit the reset button. I'm not going to do it twice.

Continue on....

Master of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=QZEvHGf1Le0YlaHf

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP[/

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2023, 02:32:20 AM »
I could not say it better myself DmonSlyr, while I strongly disagree with the Liberal agenda, I don't hate anyone adheres to it, nor wish anything bad on them. I have several dear friends that are liberal, and we also have our heated discussions, but foremost we are friends.

Nowadays liberalism is perhaps the most judging and narrow minded agenda there is. The original meaning of that word was something just opposite, but if you nowadays disagree with so called liberals, you will be woked, cancelled, lynched in social media, your account will be locked and you are declared satanist neo nazi. To me that has happened in live and also when I told in LinkedIn, that I cannot support persons or companies which advertise for legalizing of pedophilia. And there were those, in that "professionals platform".

My 5 cents, over and out.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2023, 06:10:53 AM »
He won't be happy until he gets his own thread locked...

I can help if you need me to...

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2023, 07:24:35 AM »
He won't be happy until he gets his own thread locked...

I can help if you need me to...

Eagler

I didn’t bring it to an old thread. I was done with it in Oclub. The obsessed brought it here.
Master of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=QZEvHGf1Le0YlaHf

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP[/