Author Topic: SMH  (Read 2200 times)

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
Re: SMH
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2023, 07:32:04 AM »
It destroyed Bigweek too. Difference is, BW was not connected to the forums, it was on a NNTP Newsgroup 1/2 of the players didn’t even know where it was. Many didn’t even know it existed.

Have your opinions, kewl, good for you. “Freedom”.  Trying to force an opinion down everyones throat on every subject is not kewl.

Why in the past people didn’t talk about it in social circles. It ruined friendships.

So if ya don’t want a buzz-kill, an immersion slaughter house, don’t go to Oclub cause they trying to take it over so they can. You being mad is what they want. And if you don’t agree with them ya get tarred and featured. Thats not freedom. Thats trash can. These are some seriously butt hurt people, most of which have no clue what they are talking about.

I. BW, all thhat was left was people they didn’t chase out, themselves. Leave those types of opinions at the door. Ya just don’t have a buffer audience you can afford to chase away.

Master of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=QZEvHGf1Le0YlaHf

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP[/

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2023, 07:42:06 AM »
Nothing emotional about it. I just call it like it IS. I meant every word and stand behind it.

I am well able to read and walk, and WE shouldn't have to read it in every subject,.. like the color of peas. That's an ill obsession, they should get a hobby, instead. Probably talk about it sleep walking or turning on a light switch,... Sad part is, they actually think it's witty, when it shows weakness and immaturity. Don't waste any energy feeling embarrassed, I'm embarrassed for em.

RULE # 1,... it's not just me, who wrote that? Who has to lock threads every day? Certainly isn't me.
If I can think it, trust me,... 200 already thought it long before me. How many left instead of sniveling about it like me?

On other social media? good, they should go there.

But please, feel free to continue with the wrecking ball. Don't let me stop ya. No one else did. <crickets>

I seriously doubt many have left the game because of anything on the bbs. Even fewer have left the bbs because of anything in game.
Ppl move on to other things for all kinds of reasons. I left twice for extended periods: first time after college because of new job, gf, city and friends. Made my way back a few years later and stayed until nursing school…

You’re gaslight and fanning your own flame to believe political gotchas are lurking under every post and thread. Yes it’s around but not everywhere.

Hike, fish, watch football, take up a new hobby, go to a meeting in person where that subject is not allowed…you’ll see a different picture than the news paints.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2023, 10:15:07 AM »
I seriously doubt many have left the game because of anything on the bbs. Even fewer have left the bbs because of anything in game.
Ppl move on to other things for all kinds of reasons. I left twice for extended periods: first time after college because of new job, gf, city and friends. Made my way back a few years later and stayed until nursing school…

You’re gaslight and fanning your own flame to believe political gotchas are lurking under every post and thread. Yes it’s around but not everywhere.

Hike, fish, watch football, take up a new hobby, go to a meeting in person where that subject is not allowed…you’ll see a different picture than the news paints.

Oh stop it. You’re projecting.
I’ve read other forums why some left. One of them is bbs and 200. The game has a great rep, this stuff doesn’t

Doesn’t matter what I say, Rule # 1 FOR A REASON.

If it has me on the edge of going at least avoiding bbs, its affected others too.

Get a grip. No one is fas lighting but you. Again, its rule # 1 for a reason. Learn it, love it, live it.

You’re trying to excuse continuing. Do it somewhere else. Rule # 1, top of the list. Your attempt at wit is failing w me. I’m sure you’ll troll this to death.

Count how many threads locked in 30 days. >>>OBVIOUSLY<<< someone dislikes it as much as me.. You’re trying to gaslight it that its just me. You do that because its not just me. Its a deflection from the real point. Common tactic.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 10:28:15 AM by Animl-AW »

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2023, 10:30:30 AM »
I would lock whining threads like this one before political ones if it were up to me

Some of us discussed political views openly in the past..the 2000 election/counting chads, 9/11and the wars it produced were discussed openly and with respect

I don't recall any of them being locked down

We haven't changed,  the rules here have

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2023, 11:12:14 AM »

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2023, 11:18:09 AM »
Animal's dream situation...

https://notthebee.com/article/activision-will-be-using-toxmod-ai-to-monitor-and-punish-hate-speech-on-its-internet-video-games

Substitute anything he doesn't like for hate speech.

Why is this a problem for you? Being monitored on a private company’s network is not uncommon.

Rather you it’s is just a trash filled free for all? Who does that benefit?
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2023, 11:30:15 AM »
Zoom over your head.   

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2023, 12:21:02 PM »
Why is this a problem for you? Being monitored on a private company’s network is not uncommon.

Rather you it’s is just a trash filled free for all? Who does that benefit?

If the power of suggestion doesn’t work, nothing will.
Do hell bent you brought it to an old post to troll anf excuse it all away.

Ask yourself. Because yall keep evading it to make an invalid point.

Why was yhe rule written, who wrote it and who blocks it. Its noy me, if you can’t understand something that elementary, the convo is a lost cause. The fact you try to make it just me is called dishonest broker.

Fact IS the rest of US outside that tribe. DO NOT LIKE IT. Crawl out of your bubble. That includes HT. So is it just him now too? Its nOT “us” ITS YOU. Thats the problem. I’m only a problem to those who troll there nonstop.. every day, daily diet of diatribe from one side of the fence. The other side barely post anything. Stop making your problem about me. Focus shifting

If ya keep whipping the rest of us the bird, permaban is in order for repeat offenders. Habitual certainly makes that case.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 12:23:35 PM by Animl-AW »

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2023, 01:37:41 PM »
Rule number 1
Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

It appears you violated rule number one. It should be in off topic. There you can discuss censering views you dont agree with...
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2023, 01:58:22 PM »
Rule number 1
Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

It appears you violated rule number one. It should be in off topic. There you can discuss censering views you dont agree with...

He also violated Rule 13: "13- Threads started devoid of commentary will not be allowed (i.e. links, cut-n-pastes, clicky, read this...)"

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2023, 03:47:37 PM »
You brought it here,

Enough of child talk, do what ya want, swing that wrecking ball hard

Yall avoided the main point at all cost, obvious why. Now take your garbage out of my post, trolls

“Ya lost, get over it”

You’ll get this post locked like the other 150

Don’t exert yourselves respecing  HT, i know thats hard for you.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 04:22:55 PM by Animl-AW »

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2023, 04:43:29 PM »
I’ll admit I’m a bit confused what exactly this whole thread is about.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2023, 04:54:09 PM »
Last I checked, you had to tune to 200 to listen...... and the BBS is for those who chose to read them.

The game is available without either.

80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2023, 05:35:32 PM »
For the record. Most of the closed posts are from Milomorai whose on your side. There a few guys on "your side". Milomorai, Semp, Arlo, Eviscerate, Firetech, Datallica, Busher, Cpttrips sometimes. I mean you ain't alone here. We have a very heated landscape in America right now. I think most on here are just bored and want something to bicker about. Doesn't mean you have to not be friends with anyone. One of my friends in real life is on your side and we go hard in the paint at each other regarding debates, but we still don't allow that to divide our friendship over other common interests. I don't really understand you guys who hate "muh right wing". But I've realized it's incredibly challenging to have you see what we see, for whatever strange reason. The forum has been pretty slow this summer, so these sorta threads actually keep it somewhat active.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 05:39:17 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2023, 06:20:50 PM »
For the record. Most of the closed posts are from Milomorai whose on your side. There a few guys on "your side". Milomorai, Semp, Arlo, Eviscerate, Firetech, Datallica, Busher, Cpttrips sometimes. I mean you ain't alone here. We have a very heated landscape in America right now. I think most on here are just bored and want something to bicker about. Doesn't mean you have to not be friends with anyone. One of my friends in real life is on your side and we go hard in the paint at each other regarding debates, but we still don't allow that to divide our friendship over other common interests. I don't really understand you guys who hate "muh right wing". But I've realized it's incredibly challenging to have you see what we see, for whatever strange reason. The forum has been pretty slow this summer, so these sorta threads actually keep it somewhat active.

Dont forget being mass reported to be silenced if your views dont align with theirs.
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women