Author Topic: Ban tdgShane  (Read 1631 times)

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Re: Ban tdgShane
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2023, 04:01:44 PM »
I did not say that at all.  Ceevee was humping my ankle, so i told him to "step off my ankle or you'll get a boot to the face."   Post the film. Show the full context.  Ceevee was on my ankle right off the bat.  Probably at your instigation for the express purpose of trying to get me chat muted again, lofl (ask me if you want to see the screen shot of you suggesting it.}

You're a real selective context piece of work T24.  A locust if there ever was one.

This morning (Sunday) tdgShane threatened ceevee to 'boot him in the face'. Listen, all about banter and jabbin on 200, no problem with that. This dude HAS to go when he starts making threats. How do we get this done?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2023, 05:46:09 PM by Shane »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2023, 07:55:29 AM »
 Tee, this game is a great tool for learning how to deal with internet smack talkers on your own. It taught me a lot about it when I started the game 17 years ago. Back then, there were a bunch of smack talkers and it was beneficial to learn how to smack talk back at them. I would also suggest learning this game like Rocky thr boxer learned how to prepare for his fight. Do everything you can to get better at the game, so when they do challenge you, you can beat them anyway. This makes you a deadly force to recon with, and people won't bother trying to mess with you because they know they will get it back. This works for all internet forums and such. Use it as an opportunity to learn how to fight back. (And i dont mean with actual threats), Shane in this case was being rhetorical, not actuality. You'll have to learn that. There won't always be a high enforcer around, so sometimes you just gotta stick it to em yourself.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2023, 09:17:10 AM »
Soft

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2023, 11:55:27 AM »
I decided to laugh. Then I laughed. Now I am good.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2023, 12:00:13 PM »
Laugh it up boys and defend the chump, as your player base dwindles down to nothing.
Lighten up Francis

Offline Blinky

• Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2023, 12:14:56 PM »
Laugh it up boys and defend the chump, as your player base dwindles down to nothing.

Player numbers dwindling to a channel you can mute? Nice try though
"See, decide, attack, reverse." - Erich Hartmann

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2023, 12:23:50 PM »
If someone bugs you, squelch early, squelch often.  You have the tools to tailor your social experience how you want it.  Not everybody has to get along, and that's alright.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2023, 12:39:41 PM »
Hey, chump... this is what's killing the game... https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,407605.0.html

do you even still play?  bish?  locust?

Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Blinky

• Copper Member
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2023, 12:51:31 PM »
Hey, chump... this is what's killing the game... https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,407605.0.html

do you even still play?  bish?  locust?

This. This. This.
"See, decide, attack, reverse." - Erich Hartmann

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2023, 01:47:06 PM »
If you have a country member squelched or if they squelch you, do the check sixes still work back and forth?
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2023, 02:07:33 PM »
If you have a country member squelched or if they squelch you, do the check sixes still work back and forth?

No.  If you have eachother squelched, nobody will get one.  If you squelch Shane, you can send him 6 calls but he won't be able to send one to you.   The message originates from your game ID, and not a system message.

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2023, 03:08:01 PM »
bye :neener:
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2023, 11:14:46 AM »
Shane is harmless... his toxic rants are always good for a chuckle or two just have to put it where it belongs in the who gives a darn what he thinks category I've had my own dealing with his toxic rants about strick stirring just remember this is only a game you pay so fly the way you want and just have fun don't let anyone suck the fun out of the game for you
« Last Edit: June 27, 2023, 11:16:34 AM by scott66 »
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2023, 01:03:29 PM »
what's this 200 you folks speak of?  I don't remember being on it after 30 days in game maybe 10 years ago before my sabbatical... I don't want to listen to toejam talkers or read their drivel.  Here or anywhere else on the net. 
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Simon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2023, 01:10:38 PM »
There would be a lot less annoyance if muting someone stuck after they (or you) exit the game.

Until then it's part of my daily preflight checklist (select field, select plane, choose loadout, .squelch 00...).