Author Topic: Ban tdgShane  (Read 1632 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: Ban tdgShane
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2023, 01:18:07 PM »
There would be a lot less annoyance if muting someone stuck after they (or you) exit the game.

Until then it's part of my daily preflight checklist (select field, select plane, choose loadout, .squelch 00...).

A Permasquelch util wouldn't be hard to write.  It's just a keystroke emulator like VoiceAttack does.  You could have a config file with a list of target ids and it would loop and automate the squelch each id one at a time with generated keystrokes. Run it once at the beginning of a game session.

Or heck, just set it up in VoiceAttack directly. ;)
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Simon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2023, 01:25:52 PM »
Yeah or a macro on the joystick, but I try to run lean without unnecessary software if I can avoid it.

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2023, 01:38:44 PM »
@Tee24
Grow a pair snowflake.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2023, 04:25:38 PM »
@Tee24
Grow a pair snowflake.

Coogan
hahahahahahahahahaha

+1

This really is a weak thread. Ceevee knows what's up in this game and on 200. He's brilliant. T24 acting like this ain't a grown man's game  :x :rofl

As Dale would say.... you can always use the dot report system :bolt:

🔥 🔥 🔥 Flame on 🔥 🔥 🔥
« Last Edit: June 27, 2023, 04:37:03 PM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2023, 07:54:38 PM »
I don’t do 200 I highly recommend it. So if you’re all squeaking me in there then  :neener: I guess.

:salute

So you're saying all those hours I spent frothing at the mouth at you was wasted time? <kicks a rock and walks away>
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2023, 08:03:10 PM »
So you're saying all those hours I spent frothing at the mouth at you was wasted time? <kicks a rock and walks away>

Froth away!
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2023, 08:11:59 PM »
No. Keep at it and you'll eventually gain the attention of those who tune ch200 only to be looking for something to feel offended about. There's a reason we're getting so many winter camo GVs - snowflakes. :noid  :rofl

Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798