Author Topic: A couple of quirky problems  (Read 459 times)

Offline RecapAW

• Zinc Member
A couple of quirky problems
« on: July 19, 2023, 11:34:34 AM »
I have two issues that I can't figure out. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

GUI - I cannot get the map color for my "squadmates" to change. Squadmates currently show up as "friendly" color no matter how many times I change "squadmates".  All others appear to take changes when applied.

Views - When in the left/up view position, the back and right arrow keys do nothing when trying to adjust view. Also it's much larger resolution than rest of views.  It's as if it's zoomed in but it's not.  If i hit zoom it goes in even further.  All other view combinations work perfectly normal.

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
Re: A couple of quirky problems
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2023, 12:05:14 PM »
Squad Highlight Feature
Toggles with the following keyboard shortcut:
<Control> + S

Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2023, 08:18:33 PM »
Some people have an issue like that due to "to many buttons pushes" A work around might be to map a single button to up/left view, and then adjust it by holding only that one button.

Offline RecapAW

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2023, 04:17:58 AM »
Squad Highlight Feature
Toggles with the following keyboard shortcut:
<Control> + S

Kermit you would be surprised how much time I spent trying tof figure that out. Much appreciate sir.

Fugitive, I'll give it a shot.  I think I know what you mean. Anyway, kind of weird that only one view out of all of them would not work correctly.  Thanks!

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2023, 11:46:23 AM »

Views - When in the left/up view position, the back and right arrow keys do nothing when trying to adjust view. Also it's much larger resolution than rest of views.  It's as if it's zoomed in but it's not.  If i hit zoom it goes in even further.  All other view combinations work perfectly normal.

Which aircraft?

Offline RecapAW

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2023, 12:13:25 PM »

FLS, it is the p38L. Which is pretty much all I fly. Now that you ask about the plane, it makes me wonder if it happens in others as well.  I don't know that I have tried, but will when I log in this evening.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2023, 02:20:21 PM »
Maybe the view is at it's limit of movement already. Every aircraft has it's own view set in the hps file.