Author Topic: Crop Circles  (Read 4876 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Crop Circles
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2023, 12:06:38 PM »
The ridiculous thing is shortly after the crop circles started back in the 1980s scores of people came forward and even demonstrated how it’s done. The thing is, the people who made them never tried to hide it. It was never a hoax, all you had to do was ask the people who lived there. And the media knew it. But they perpetuated the myth of the not possibly made by humans crop circles. And here it lives on forty years later in O’tinfoil-hat Club.

Remember, the most obvious solution is always what they want you to believe.  :noid

Sorry pall, but ain't no one walking out in the middle of these field at night to make these. No one is coming out and saying they made them. They aren't even getting international attention anymore, so what's the point from a "look at me" standpoint? There have been about 6 of these done in the last 3 weeks.

No one is walking out 200 yards into a middle of field to make this, to make them so perfectly shaped. These are signs from something, for what ever reason.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2023, 01:14:32 PM »

I'm embarrassed for you.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2023, 01:41:34 PM »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2023, 01:52:07 PM »
Sorry pall, but ain't no one walking out in the middle of these field at night to make these. No one is coming out and saying they made them. They aren't even getting international attention anymore, so what's the point from a "look at me" standpoint? There have been about 6 of these done in the last 3 weeks.

No one is walking out 200 yards into a middle of field to make this, to make them so perfectly shaped. These are signs from something, for what ever reason.

The troll is strong in this one.  :salute

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2023, 02:01:52 PM »

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2023, 03:37:25 PM »
I can program my GPS and autopilot to fly in perfect shapes with coordinates. I can even drag lines on my screen to draw my flight path. Humans can do it with help and without help. Not crediting humans is odd, we are magnificent creatures, don't underestimate us. 
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2023, 04:01:10 PM »

No alien would fly light years to another world just to draw pictures in wheat.
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2023, 04:07:21 PM »

:ahand
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2023, 04:17:32 PM »

Aliens.

More aliens.

Even more aliens!

You sheeple just don't recognize a deep-state cover-up when you see it!

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2023, 05:02:47 PM »

Certainly not the only thing they would fly here to do. Besides, bending time and dimensions, it may take only a few hours or less to get here. Or they could be sitting in a mother ship just outside of the earth observing us and have been here for a while. There are just too many things to consider. Until they video tape kids doing it in the middle of the night 300 yards in the center of a field and catch them. I'll simply disregard that humans are doing it because no one has solved this mystery.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2023, 05:17:24 PM »
Vandalism to damage another's crop.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2023, 05:24:10 PM »
Here's what one looks like a couple of months after. Whats interesting is that the bend of the crops doesn't actually hurt them, they fold very interestingly to not damage them.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2023, 05:25:43 PM »

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2023, 06:02:09 PM »
EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2023, 08:21:38 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Doubt that was made over night. You can also see the inconsistencies in some of the shapes. This is what Id expect from Human created ones. Unlike many of the real ones that are huge and practically stamped in the ground.

One thing I also ask aswell. Why would humans choose make some of these designs? Many of them seem very intellegent. They would take weeks to design in some cases. Why those specific designs? I've also noticed that no two crop circles are the same. There are never duplicates which is interesting.

I can't see a human putting this in a field... it just seems too random of a design.

You are talking about some serious skills here... all for what?

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-