Author Topic: Permanent Squelch  (Read 2676 times)

Offline haggerty

• Silver Member
      • Facebook
Permanent Squelch
« on: July 29, 2023, 03:51:45 AM »
We need the ability to have a permanent squelch, there are just some people in this game that aren't worth communicating with.
gldnbb likes to harass for no reason on chat, vox, pm, check 6 and then re-logs to get around the squelch so he can keep doing it.
-Ninja250, -Spectre, -UBerHAGS, -FieroGT, -Haggerty, -Hellcat -Misawa, -Gloom -Nobunaga -Cobrakai

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Re: Permanent Squelch
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2023, 07:58:12 AM »
Maybe ask those buddies you helped abuse the .rpt function on me with and do the same to him?  :rofl

Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline haggerty

• Silver Member
      • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2023, 09:35:43 AM »
Maybe ask those buddies you helped abuse the .rpt function on me with and do the same to him?  :rofl

I dont know anything about .rpt abuse or even what it does.
-Ninja250, -Spectre, -UBerHAGS, -FieroGT, -Haggerty, -Hellcat -Misawa, -Gloom -Nobunaga -Cobrakai

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2023, 09:59:23 AM »
want the screenshot?   :noid

I dont know anything about .rpt abuse or even what it does.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.

Offline haggerty

• Silver Member
      • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2023, 10:23:58 AM »
want the screenshot?   :noid

Whatever tickles your fancy.  It doesn't surprise me that people are choosing to report you since you would be one of my permanent squelches if given the chance.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2023, 11:04:15 AM »
.rpt is for offensive statements/threats like AKCaine and FineTime deal with, not merely being annoyed. Use squelch, or simply ignore. 

I barely play when you're active.

Gaslighting hypocrites like you I always enjoy exposing.

This suits my fancy.

Whatever tickles your fancy.  It doesn't surprise me that people are choosing to report you since you would be one of my permanent squelches if given the chance.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2023, 11:13:35 AM by Shane »

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2023, 02:37:55 PM »

For some reason I can never see the screenshots  :headscratch:
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2023, 02:41:55 PM »
Ah I fixed it. Apologies.

Pretty damning Haggerty.  :old:
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2023, 04:50:46 PM »
Not only this but I think he has been manipulating the MA settings at times when he knows he can get away with it.  :old:

Been some sketchy things happening that shouldn't be...

Let's be clear on one thing. The bias is extreme. I was accused of cheating and cussed out numerous times this afternoon. This is a daily occurence. Nothing from the mods. Creates an environment where I'm gonna fight fire with fire and just throw it right back at em  :bolt:

I did find it hilarious how many people are dogging HTC's integrity in Bishland by saying he doesn't care that if people cheat and he is protecting me. Absolutely insane at this point. Throwing Dale under the bus as an excuse for their inabilities.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2023, 05:01:51 PM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2023, 05:53:17 PM »
  I work in the IT field and know how easy it would be to program client side.
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline haggerty

• Silver Member
      • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2023, 08:21:42 PM »

People conveniently leave out themselves being a handsomehunk in their screenshots.  Everyone knows how shane is.  He brought himself into this thread and recommends to squelch instead of report bad behavior...the whole point of this thread is that people are getting around the squelch to continue their harassment.

Offline haggerty

• Silver Member
      • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2023, 08:26:32 PM »
I think he has been manipulating the MA settings at times when he knows he can get away with it.  :old:

Been some sketchy things happening that shouldn't be...

:noid
Dont even think i've seen you in a month, but im glad im causing your bombers to die...

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2023, 09:20:27 PM »
I have 58 mins worth of film leading up to that screenshot - want me to post it so you claim actual offense on something that was said? Say the word, I'll put it up. I don't misrepresent situations like you're apparently doing.  It will show you latching onto my ankle in defense of T24's lying. You weren't even part of the convo between myself, dallas, and app - you just jumped on my ankle and decided to abuse the .rpt as shown above.  At least be consistent with your "feelings" - the screenshot shows it's personal. Was it because I questioned some game physics where you were involved? On top of me saying how it seemed you found your safe space with the morning swarm?  Yeah, it was, wasn't it? 

Do a search on permasquelch and you'll see HTC's stance repeated - you have tools at your disposal, up to and including contacting HTC directly with your concerns about your gaming experience. Heck, someone with your alleged expertise should be able to come up with a macro for it (again, do a search.)

Film posted or no? Let me know. (Please say yes.) :aok

People conveniently leave out themselves being a handsomehunk in their screenshots.  Everyone knows how shane is.  He brought himself into this thread and recommends to squelch instead of report bad behavior...the whole point of this thread is that people are getting around the squelch to continue their harassment.

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2023, 09:26:38 PM »

I assume, your are assuming that Haggerty reported him. It is possible he only squelched him, however, like you, I don't know. :D
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline haggerty

• Silver Member
      • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2023, 09:27:25 PM »
My concerns have been voiced and I think it will be a great addition, regardless of previous stance by HTC.  You guys can stick around the thread and do your thing.