Author Topic: Permanent Squelch  (Read 2678 times)

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Re: Permanent Squelch
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2023, 09:07:52 PM »
Some of ya need to write soap operas, that or start s new conspiracy show.
Drama

Nothing good can come from continuation of this thread.  Interesting insights, but all of us are AH people and we'd like to keep it that way.

- oldman

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2023, 01:52:46 AM »
Nothing good can come from continuation of this thread.  Interesting insights, but all of us are AH people and we'd like to keep it that way.

Oh I don't know. Does it do some good for people to get a reality check sometimes? Looks to me like Haggerty has a decoupling between what he thinks he does in the MA and what he actually does. I must say I thought it was pretty common knowledge that he openly played simply for score. Shane seems to be on a mission of his own the core of which I don't disagree with I'm just wondering if he uses anything to measure the effectiveness. Maybe his mass reporting events? And me? Sometimes Oldman I wonder what I'm doing here at all. Any suggestions?
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2023, 02:08:32 AM »
Oh I don't know. Does it do some good for people to get a reality check sometimes? Looks to me like Haggerty has a decoupling between what he thinks he does in the MA and what he actually does. I must say I thought it was pretty common knowledge that he openly played simply for score. Shane seems to be on a mission of his own the core of which I don't disagree with I'm just wondering if he uses anything to measure the effectiveness. Maybe his mass reporting events? And me? Sometimes Oldman I wonder what I'm doing here at all. Any suggestions?

You're here because of my charm and good looks  ;)
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2023, 09:24:03 AM »
You're here because of my charm and good looks  ;)

It could be that  :D  or it could just be a bad habit. I know how to get rid of those...  :banana:
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2023, 11:09:48 AM »
Teeeheeeheeeee

Glad nothing is changed. And just to let y’all know Judge is the best fighter pilot is the game.

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2023, 11:23:51 AM »
Teeeheeeheeeee

Glad nothing has* changed. Just to let you all know, Judge is the best fighter pilot in* the game.

Fixed. You should learn to proof read.

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2023, 11:35:09 AM »
Fixed. You should learn to proof read.
fiXeD:u chould sta n yore on lane

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2023, 11:53:53 AM »
Seems I struck a nerve.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2023, 12:06:22 PM »
this has b been discussed to death.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Online Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2023, 12:31:55 PM »
Teeeheeeheeeee

Glad nothing is changed. And just to let y’all know Judge is the best fighter pilot is the game.

If fighter pilot means run like a batch, and turn back to you when you go to find someone that wants to engage... you are correct

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2023, 01:37:43 PM »
If fighter pilot means run like a batch, and turn back to you when you go to find someone that wants to engage... you are correct
For sure nothing has changed. From the guy that’s sneaking cvs in to bases and wf it then cries because some one ups. Teeehehehehehehee.
The goal is not to die for your country but to make the other guy die for his. Think about for a bit. You’re head will hurt a little, but endure and you will figure it out.

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2023, 03:09:34 PM »
Teeehehehehehehee.

Please stop. You're making the rest of the internet laugh at us.

Online Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2023, 03:59:26 PM »
For sure nothing has changed. From the guy that’s sneaking cvs in to bases and wf it then cries because some one ups. Teeehehehehehehee.
The goal is not to die for your country but to make the other guy die for his. Think about for a bit. You’re head will hurt a little, but endure and you will figure it out.
  thought about it, facts remain.   Where have you been?  Are you Pozer?  He was flying a g14 so I doubt it.  He is in your skwad.

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2023, 04:30:31 PM »
  thought about it, facts remain.   Where have you been?  Are you Pozer?  He was flying a g14 so I doubt it.  He is in your skwad.
Long story bout where I been. Logged in today and there were 29 people on. 6 of which were flying. Almost guarantee 6 out of the six were bombers by the dar bars given. Logged in around January at prime time there was like 70ish people on and two countries were gang banging one.  But I did kill Shane twice and got to watch him fill 200 with watery tears so It wasn’t a complete loss that time.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2023, 05:06:51 PM »
Oh... you're mr. 1-1-1* lofl.

Long story bout where I been. Logged in today and there were 29 people on. 6 of which were flying. Almost guarantee 6 out of the six were bombers by the dar bars given. Logged in around January at prime time there was like 70ish people on and two countries were gang banging one.  But I did kill Shane twice and got to watch him fill 200 with watery tears so It wasn’t a complete loss that time.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2023, 05:12:37 PM by Shane »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798