Author Topic: connecting vr (occulus/meta quest 2  (Read 298 times)

Offline GrapeApe

• Zinc Member
connecting vr (occulus/meta quest 2
« on: August 04, 2023, 04:18:02 PM »
I have got almost everything I need to get back into the game minus a headset/mic.

I am trying to connect the vr to the game and can't figure it out, looked through the titles on a lot of post about vr and nothing.

Is there a step by step, detailed instructions on how to connect, or could someone tell me how to connect, all help is appreciated, thank you in advance.

<S> :airplane:

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: connecting vr (occulus/meta quest 2
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2023, 05:13:31 PM »
Howdy
I use a vive pro so it might be different..

I just got vr running to the steam homepage

Then start the dx11 version of aces high to get the prompt to use vr

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: connecting vr (occulus/meta quest 2
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2023, 06:44:34 PM »
I have got almost everything I need to get back into the game minus a headset/mic.

I am trying to connect the vr to the game and can't figure it out, looked through the titles on a lot of post about vr and nothing.

Is there a step by step, detailed instructions on how to connect, or could someone tell me how to connect, all help is appreciated, thank you in advance.

<S> :airplane:

There are two Meta VR apps. The mobile app on the headset and the PC app. You use the PC app for AH.

You need to have the Meta PC software running on your PC with your headset connected with a USB 3.1 Gen2 Type C cable. You don't have to have the headset on to start AH. Start AH and follow the prompts to use VR. Put your headset on. You'll want a button programmed in AH to center your view. If you don't see AH check the dashboard thingy in Meta to see if it's running minimized.