Author Topic: Crop Circles  (Read 4814 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Crop Circles
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2023, 09:57:11 PM »
Doubt that was made over night. You can also see the inconsistencies in some of the shapes. This is what Id expect from Human created ones. Unlike many of the real ones that are huge and practically stamped in the ground.

One thing I also ask aswell. Why would humans choose make some of these designs? Many of them seem very intellegent. They would take weeks to design in some cases. Why those specific designs? I've also noticed that no two crop circles are the same. There are never duplicates which is interesting.

I can't see a human putting this in a field... it just seems too random of a design.

You are talking about some serious skills here... all for what?

so it's not communication, IT'S ALIENS.

SEMP
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2023, 09:59:36 PM »
you should go back to q or the 90k indictments or the only 100 deaths.  that would make more sense, and more interesting. q flying on airforce 1 while it circles jakarta for over 2 hours.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2023, 05:24:25 AM »
you should go back to q or the 90k indictments or the only 100 deaths.  that would make more sense, and more interesting. q flying on airforce 1 while it circles jakarta for over 2 hours.

semp

You should STFU. How about that...
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Firetech

• Copper Member
« Reply #78 on: August 11, 2023, 09:00:14 AM »
You should STFU. How about that...

Rage quit incoming!!

At least your Q nonsense was something fresh. Complete nonsense but still new.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #79 on: August 11, 2023, 09:38:17 AM »
Rage quit incoming!!

At least your Q nonsense was something fresh. Complete nonsense but still new.

I'm trying to avoid talking about politics you F-in moron. Atleast this is something interesting that isn't F-in politics. Atleast enjoy the art and creativity of it rather than you and semp coming here with your clown BS. Go defend cockroaches somewhere else.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #80 on: August 11, 2023, 09:55:01 AM »
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2023, 10:24:29 AM »
Found this by chance.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/199035713164474?s=yWDuG2&fs=e&mibextid=Nif5oz

Yup, already covered this one. According to the skeptics, Apparently the guy was one of the greatest video editors of the 20th century, making this film in 5 hours, and even showed the media where he was, however it was the wrong spot, and he mentioned it was on a tripod. Does that film look like it was on a tripod to you? The star hat is also interesting to me.. from a person who looks at symboloy. They never showed how he actually edited it. Seems like a total cover up to me because they could never explain that it was actually real. If it was real, that means something is truely out there. And they cannot have that. Top that with flying objects that the military cannot explain. It certainly seems like things fly around that are unexplained. Skeptics just choose not to consider the possibility.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 10:29:49 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: August 11, 2023, 10:59:36 AM »
Yup, already covered this one. According to the skeptics, Apparently the guy was one of the greatest video editors of the 20th century, making this film in 5 hours, and even showed the media where he was, however it was the wrong spot, and he mentioned it was on a tripod. Does that film look like it was on a tripod to you? The star hat is also interesting to me.. from a person who looks at symboloy. They never showed how he actually edited it. Seems like a total cover up to me because they could never explain that it was actually real. If it was real, that means something is truely out there. And they cannot have that. Top that with flying objects that the military cannot explain. It certainly seems like things fly around that are unexplained. Skeptics just choose not to consider the possibility.

Are you a flat-earther?  With your crop circle and Q beliefs, you'd probably get into that.

On the John Wabe crop circle video...They literally show you how they edit the video.  See @2:10 

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: August 11, 2023, 11:57:13 AM »
Are you a flat-earther?  With your crop circle and Q beliefs, you'd probably get into that.

On the John Wabe crop circle video...They literally show you how they edit the video.  See @2:10 

If you actually read the Q posts you'd know that Q Confirmed that the Earth was round... so there you go making assumptions about watermelon you don't even know. Which is why you fall victim to MSM narratives that dont actually research Q posts and write it off so small minded peeps like you dont look into it. Also, I've always stated the earth was round in my prior posts. So once again you are attempting to create false perceptions.

Secondly, that video doesn't show how it was edited. A copy and pasted a white blob and "throw in a few white balls and viola!" In just a few hours, like it's totally easy.  Tape that cannot be easily proven fake even in 2023. Imagine that. Give me a break. You have to consider the technology at the time. Also, the original video was shaking. A tripod would not be that shaky, and the story is that the guy sat up in his sleeping bag and recorded it. So why did this guy get it wrong in this admission video? His admission here doesn't come off as genuine.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 11:59:00 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: August 11, 2023, 12:43:15 PM »
If you actually read the Q posts you'd know that Q Confirmed that the Earth was round...

Thank goodness.

I think we can all sleep better tonight knowing that.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.