Author Topic: Uh what?  (Read 2134 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Uh what?
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2023, 09:16:54 PM »

I never insulted you.

semp

You insulted my intelligence with your ignorant comments while also bringing politics into my thread like all 3 of you did. Don't try to act like the victim.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2023, 10:48:34 PM »
Me thinks this thread has short legs.  :cool:

Ha!

Hope you’re doing well Arlo.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2023, 11:56:15 PM »
You insulted my intelligence with your ignorant comments while also bringing politics into my thread like all 3 of you did. Don't try to act like the victim.

I made fun of your posts.  if that offends you well can't help that

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2023, 01:38:49 AM »

I made fun of your posts.  if that offends you well can't help that

semp

Semp and a few others:
A. Thinks it's okay to offend people

B. Allowed to insert political posts in a ingnorant mocking manner to change the subject and deflect from the OP.

C. Acts like a victim when he gets put in his place for offending people.

That's bullying 101.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 02:46:24 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2023, 06:34:23 AM »
Who cares..

If this concern is a thought in your noggin you are blessed as you have no real problems in your life

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2023, 07:17:22 AM »
Me thinks this thread has short legs.  :cool:

And the turd floats to the top to make an appearance.
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2023, 07:52:36 AM »
1) For some here, talking about peas requires a political slant by the uninformed.

2) Dweebs speak louder and more often to prove it.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2023, 07:56:38 AM »
And the turd floats to the top to make an appearance.

Who are you?.

Certainly not a rose.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2023, 08:44:59 AM »
Semp and a few others:
A. Thinks it's okay to offend people

Semp simply pointed out things you have said.  You have a long track record of espousing whack-job ideas.  That is going to make you a subject of some mockery.

But you did say those things.  You did say all that silliness about hidden indictments.  You did say no more than 100 people would die from COVID and it would  be over by the end of the month.  Semp isn't making those things up, he is quoting you.  Quotation can be the most cruel form of mockery.

If you are going to think and talk like a loon, own it, but it's going to come with some mockery.  Harden up, Snowflake.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2023, 10:07:43 AM »
Semp simply pointed out things you have said.  You have a long track record of espousing whack-job ideas.  That is going to make you a subject of some mockery.

But you did say those things.  You did say all that silliness about hidden indictments.  You did say no more than 100 people would die from COVID and it would  be over by the end of the month.  Semp isn't making those things up, he is quoting you.  Quotation can be the most cruel form of mockery.

If you are going to think and talk like a loon, own it, but it's going to come with some mockery.  Harden up, Snowflake.

Posting outside the boundaries of the thread in order to make disparaging comments is breaking rhe rules. Attempts to bring politics into the discussion is breaking the rules. He did not "quote me" he mocked me. The 100 thing was a guesstimate prediction you hold me to the fire for 2 years and it had just hit a nursing home in washinton. Get lost. You can go to Pacer.org and look for yourself on indicments and again he and you are wrong about Q so just leave it at that. I'm tired of him and you quite frankly coming into my post with your BS that happened 2 years ago so you can push some angle. Grow the F up. It's pathetic and weak.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 10:26:03 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2023, 10:28:38 AM »

It’s because everything you say sounds like a Newsmax fever dream. It’s almost as if Rupert Murdoch took a huge dump and your brain was the result.

Source: “Your mouth”
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline sparky127

• Nickel Member
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2023, 10:30:12 AM »
I think the best course of action is to memorize the rules stickied at the top of the forum and use that report button whenever you see an infraction.  It's the ONLY way to keep the forum fair and balanced.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2023, 10:38:10 AM »
It’s because everything you say sounds like a Newsmax fever dream. It’s almost as if Rupert Murdoch took a huge dump and your brain was the result.

Source: “Your mouth”

I've lived in one of the most liberal places on earth during the antifa riots and watched them close down banks on MLKjr drive where my bank for work was located. I've seem them destroy businesses. The place turned into a total drug ridden homeless trash dump with extremely high taxes while RVs parked outside my neighborhood on the street and trashed it for months, while cars showed up in my neighborhood and got picked clean. All I can say is enjoy your tax dollars paying for illegal migrants to be put into hotels while your own veterans and citizens suffer on the streets.

You people are seriously lost and confused and need to do more real deep diggin. I don't know what else to say...
« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 10:46:03 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2023, 10:46:01 AM »
The 100 thing was a guesstimate prediction you hold me to the fire for 2 years

But no one is lying when they point out what you said.  As you admit.

You are mad at Semp for bringing up an inconvenient truth?

« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 10:47:47 AM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2023, 10:47:38 AM »
But no one is lying when they point out what you said.  As you admit.

Go you are mad at Semp for bringing up an inconvenient truth?

How many times do you want to insert that guesstimate into every post I make against forum rules by attempting to slide the thread? Yes, I'm mad about that because its pathetic and weak to keep posting it over and over again. I don't do that to him with his prior posts. And guess what, I was right about the vaccine, but you don't want to talk about that, huh.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 10:52:13 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-