Author Topic: Hitler's Alive!  (Read 245 times)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
Hitler's Alive!
« on: August 25, 2023, 03:47:37 PM »
...and Eva, maybe. Well the series isn't concluded yet but evidence is mounting that the NKVD didn't have what they thought they did.  :old:

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
Re: Hitler's Alive!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2023, 04:12:16 PM »
Hitler was way ahead of his time. He got space technology when some aliens approached him, asking to join them in order to acquire total control of the world, and offered him technological advances and facilities. When the Allied Forces defeated Nazi's plans of world domination, Hitler went away with the aliens and went on to reside in moon, where aliens had built him a secret bunker next to my family farm, where we grow moonshine and keep godzillas.

By the way, it is not just Hitler who has gone to the moon. There's Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson living in the same neighborhood with us, even that part of suburbs is not shown in film named Iron Sky. It's because we appreciate privacy.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2023, 04:43:18 PM »
Hitler was way ahead of his time. He got space technology when some aliens approached him, asking to join them in order to acquire total control of the world, and offered him technological advances and facilities. When the Allied Forces defeated Nazi's plans of world domination, Hitler went away with the aliens and went on to reside in moon, where aliens had built him a secret bunker next to my family farm, where we grow moonshine and keep godzillas.

By the way, it is not just Hitler who has gone to the moon. There's Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson living in the same neighborhood with us, even that part of suburbs is not shown in film named Iron Sky. It's because we appreciate privacy.

Elvis went home. Men in Black told me so...
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2023, 04:29:24 AM »
Hitler was...

I think he was tragically human and ended up in a mass grave with thousands of others so Stalin couldn't have his skull in a glass cabinet and gloat over 'his' victory during dinner.

Good point about shooting yourself in the temple with a Walther PP when you have Parkinsons'.  :old:
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2023, 02:53:28 PM »
,65 mm paracetamol helps with many symphtoms.

Good point about shooting yourself in the temple with a Walther PP when you have Parkinsons'.  :old:

7,65 mm paracetamol. Helps with many symptoms.

The Mad   CatMan!