Author Topic: Joe Rogan Bob Lazar interview  (Read 2440 times)

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
Re: Joe Rogan Bob Lazar interview
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2023, 04:17:43 PM »
Strange, because a lot of people in the UFO community have given him a lot of credit from what I've seen. Where are you getting this "proven liar" information from?

Check his education claims where he announced he obtained Masters degrees at M.I.T. and Caltech. Both schools have made it clear that neither has a record of him ever attending.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2023, 04:21:40 PM »
Check his education claims where he announced he obtained Masters degrees at M.I.T. and Caltech. Both schools have made it clear that neither has a record of him ever attending.

Exactly.  Bob Lazar is fake. 
At least Joe Rogan is simply content to see people eat bugs...

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2023, 04:33:19 PM »
Because certain people feel their identities are directly related and cant see anything disrupt that World View.

Yup.

I don’t know why it surprises me still out ppl.

It’s quite odd to watch someone accuse you of being ______, say they’re going to get you banned and then go on to insult another person based on their 🍊 skin color.  :rolleyes:

Speaking of I need some sun, weather is starting to be more permitting.  :old:
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2023, 06:09:04 PM »
I think Joe Rogan is a good interviewer.  He is impressively knowledgeable about the people he interviews and their topics.  He asks a lot of good questions.  He is respectful of his guests.  He has a lot of interesting guests from all sorts of backgrounds.

I didn't watch the Bob Lazar interview.  I have read about Bob Lazar in the past.  For me, because of various things he claims about his background, he is to me not credible.  But he is controversial, and the topic is interesting, and thus a good pick for an interview.

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2023, 07:17:06 PM »
Interesting in that there is alot of opinions being voiced while I'm not seeing anyone that has seen the interview. It's only a little more than two hours.

F
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2023, 07:26:36 PM »
Interesting in that there is alot of opinions being voiced while I'm not seeing anyone that has seen the interview. It's only a little more than two hours.

F

I'm so sorry.  I didn't realize that we had to report to you after viewing the video.
Please accept my humble apologies. T.U.R.D.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2023, 07:43:15 PM »
He's a blow hard with no education, training or experience to provide comment on anything. But he is a proven liar.

Oh, so he's going to be your next president then?  :devil

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2023, 08:19:11 PM »
A rough bunch  :x
nopoop

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2023, 08:28:03 PM »

F

I saw it years ago.

And have read plenty about his story.

I'm not going to say he is lying, but he just doesn't seem credible to me.

Top secret college degree and all.  Did he have no classmates that could verify his attendance in class?  No professors that remember him in their class? 

Or did the government make them all disappear?

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Eviscerate

• Copper Member
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2023, 08:33:50 PM »
a lot of people in the UFO community have given him a lot of credit
That's reassuring.  :rolleyes:

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2023, 09:58:34 PM »
I saw it years ago.

And have read plenty about his story.

I'm not going to say he is lying, but he just doesn't seem credible to me.

Top secret college degree and all.  Did he have no classmates that could verify his attendance in class?  No professors that remember him in their class? 

Or did the government make them all disappear?

You could make a lot of the same arguments about #44 and all the sealed college records with a very shady past, and yet these guys would say he was perfectly reputable. I guess it's all about who you chose to admire and who you chose to ridicule...

That being said, it would still fascinate me that this guy would know a lot of the stuff he does, or if he simply just made it up, how brilliant that in itself would be. To generate this level of publicity. I mean, he could be a cia plant afterall, but why? And his story reminds me a lot of the current whistle-blower testimony. Of course you always have to take them with a grain of salt, however when you look at such things over time, like the Battle of LA, or the UFOs over the Whitehouse Film. And countless other examples and crashes. Other whistle blower types like Phil Schneider. You'd have to think there may perhaps be something that is being reverse engineered and there is far more to this, and they don't want to tell us for national security reasons, though it's being leaked out.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2023, 10:01:12 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2023, 10:40:13 PM »
the college do say he attended and graduated.  #44 is just hiding his grades.

the other guy nobody remembers him or he doesn't remember his teachers.
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2023, 07:03:41 AM »
Oh, so he's going to be your next president then?  :devil

Not senile and probably not corrupt enough would be my guess

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2023, 05:08:33 PM »
Cant remember wether it was MIT or los alamose or ? They had no recordof him but his name and phone number were in the directory.

I have no problem with what he was saying causing the goverment erasing any evidence of him working at S4 or anywhere else. Forgot the phone book.

The latest whistle blower that testified before congress a few weeks ago is here. You mess with goverment you have to be careful

https://youtu.be/lPRTYOJeIxE?si=0twcQb78H-KaDLYc
nopoop