Author Topic: Joe Rogan Bob Lazar interview  (Read 2355 times)

Offline Eviscerate

• Copper Member
Re: Joe Rogan Bob Lazar interview
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2023, 05:14:09 PM »
I have no problem with what he was saying causing the goverment erasing any evidence of him working at S4 or anywhere else. Forgot the phone book.
And I assume there is absolutely no evidence of this besides his very credible word, right?

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2023, 08:20:25 PM »
As a person who went to Caltech, I am skeptical of claims about him having a masters from Caltech and from MIT without anything to back that up.  Folks can claim that the government erased his records, but he would be able to recall a few professors, some of the classes he took, some classmates, etc.  He would also need high achievement as an undergraduate and be able to name some courses he took.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2023, 09:35:08 PM »
As a person who went to Caltech, I am skeptical of claims about him having a masters from Caltech and from MIT without anything to back that up.  Folks can claim that the government erased his records, but he would be able to recall a few professors, some of the classes he took, some classmates, etc.  He would also need high achievement as an undergraduate and be able to name some courses he took.

Have you ever gotten a Masters degree and couldn't remember the year?

In one interview he said he went to Caltech and then later went to MIT.
In another interview he said he went to MIT first and later Caltech.

If he got a Masters from MIT there would be a thesis in the journals.  The gov erased it all?  From every library anywhere in the world?  Those get copied around for local research.  Removed from every abstract registry?

Who was his thesis advisor?  Usually they will get partial credit on the paper.  Do you think he can remember the name of the prof he would have worked closely with for over a year while he wrote his thesis and had weekly meetings with?

No fellow students remember him?

The only paper records of him are a lack luster high school record and couple of classes at a local community college and next he is getting Master in Science at MIT and Caltech? And working on flying saucers for the government?

It is entirely possible the government possesses alien artifacts.  It's just that this particular guy rings every alarm bell in my head.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 09:48:16 PM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2023, 10:39:36 PM »
So I guess the real question is, how can a guy like this become so famous as a whistle-blower and blow up like he did without providing any documentation about his work? The only conclusion would be a CIA plant to create a disinfo psyop. I mean anyone can come out and say crap, but how did his story get so much rep in the media at the time if he was a BSer?
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2023, 11:37:07 PM »
So I guess the real question is, how can a guy like this become so famous as a whistle-blower and blow up like he did without providing any documentation about his work? The only conclusion would be a CIA plant to create a disinfo psyop. I mean anyone can come out and say crap, but how did his story get so much rep in the media at the time if he was a BSer?

Because there are people who will convince themselves of anything when it's something they want to believe. 

How else could you explain people falling for something like this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cottingley_Fairies

You don't need to invent a CIA fantasy when simple weak human natures is a perfectly reasonable explanation.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 11:39:41 PM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2023, 03:06:39 AM »
^  At least photo's were relatively sharp, if nothing else...   :D

Have you noticed how all the pics of Bigfoot, Nessie, Snowman etc. are normally taken with potato instead of a proper camera?
The Mad   CatMan!