Author Topic: Poland  (Read 5659 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Poland
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2023, 07:27:55 PM »
Uh oh, you spoke negative about biden. The self appointed forum watchdogs will report you for being a bully.

no, for bringing politics into a thread that was very informative.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2023, 07:56:55 PM »
Uh oh, you spoke negative about biden. The self appointed forum watchdogs will report you for being a bully.

I'm allowed to laugh at your ridiculous presidents, I'm in a different country!

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2023, 07:18:06 AM »

Since when? Not here...

Thanks for the information guys

I appreciate your insight much more than what we are spoon fed here

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2023, 06:28:44 PM »

We cant because it hurts peoples feelings, especially if it goes against their views.
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2023, 02:59:21 AM »
We cant because it hurts peoples feelings, especially if it goes against their views.

In this wokecancel era one gets executed by telling peacefully an opinion, what differs from those who claim to be the most liberal, tolerant and understanding.

Anyway, at least we can laugh at our leaders and make jokes of them. Try it in certain countries and dungeons are calling.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2023, 04:26:26 PM »
And now in Slovakia, southern neighbor of Poland, russophiles won the elections.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2023, 06:06:43 PM »
And now in Slovakia, southern neighbor of Poland, russophiles won the elections.

Likely better than the window.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2023, 02:10:16 AM »
Likely better than the window.

I was in Slovakia recently, every house had windows.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline fd ski

• Silver Member
      • http://www.northotwing.com/wing/
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2023, 02:40:11 AM »
yeah, not sure of Slovaks don't study history  and don't remember 1968 ?

Personally i'm fine with Hungry (it has been a dictatorship for a while now) and Slovakia ( if new government chooses so) existing NATO and EU. People don't appreciate certain things until they lose them. Let them have 10 years of rusky mir and they'll be begging to join back in, if they manage to break free from their "friendly" overlords.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2023, 08:03:31 AM »
Sounds like countries much closer to Ukraine than the United States are tiring of supporting this war without end...

Much of the United States reached it a while ago..

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2023, 10:17:02 AM »
I seem to remember another despot who claimed he'd be content if the world yielded the Sudetenland to his control. Seemed he had more expansion plans beyond Ukraine ... oops I meant Czechoslovakia.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2023, 10:33:01 AM »
Sounds like countries much closer to Ukraine than the United States are tiring of supporting this war without end...

It's pretty much populism, to get votes as Poland is also having elections soon. Poland has a long border with Russia and they know megalomaniac despot does not stop if he wins in Ukraine. Just like Hitler and Stalin, tsar Putler wants more. He takes a breath and continues, if he is not stopped.

On the other hand, power may change in Russia, 1917 may happen again. Previous tsar, Nikolai II, was kicked from throne exactly because of war going not so well, army begun rebelling. Tsar Putain may face something similar. Hopefully. And sooner the better.
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2023, 10:53:08 AM »

Much of the United States reached it a while ago..

Eagler

I think I know who's love-child you are.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2023, 03:15:34 PM »
GasTeddy

Maybe before the invasion putin had larger plans..

I doubt now as he has seen what lengths nato went for a non nato country..our hawks here are wishing for an exuse to go all nato in..

Say whatever, this conflict like all others will end in peace of some sort, you can start talks now or later but they will start

Just wondering if the folks here are ready to send Americans into that conflict yet...or just more inflationary $$$

Eagler

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2023, 03:22:00 PM »
I doubt now as he has seen what lengths nato went for a non nato country...

Ah. 

So you mean he might have gone further if NATO had not shown strong resolve in resisting his illegal territorial invasion?

It's almost like showing any weakness would have only encouraged the dictator to grab for more?  Weakness never appeases a bully, it only encourages them to go further.

Appeasement never works.

I think you might be just starting to figure it out.  Congratulations, Neville.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.