Author Topic: Unrelenting Action!!!  (Read 834 times)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Unrelenting Action!!!
« on: September 24, 2023, 10:09:19 PM »
https://youtu.be/JO4MyvN285g?si=YEneka3NmN7dGbqD

Fun day. Lots of action like this all day. Life is good for a bomber pilot in AH  :cheers: :rock :salute
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
Re: Unrelenting Action!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2023, 06:51:35 AM »
Yup, that’s some action.

Would like to use some raw footage of that in a future video
Master of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=QZEvHGf1Le0YlaHf

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP[/

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2023, 07:45:36 AM »
Ya anything I create you may use. We ought to coordinate sometime and just spend an evening making really good gunnery video.
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2023, 12:01:17 PM »
Impressive action.  :aok   You use VR or how do you get that pan camera mode in view? I have just snap and that leaves lot of dead zones and angles.

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2023, 06:39:52 PM »
Impressive action.  :aok   You use VR or how do you get that pan camera mode in view? I have just snap and that leaves lot of dead zones and angles.

Viewing is almost seamless in my cadence while using mouse and keyboard. I am using F3 mode from a gun position. So on a keyboard him hitting a number 2-5 depending on what can of view do I Wang then immediately hitting F3 and using the mouse to view. Then it's just another # and I'm back in the guns.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2023, 06:52:09 PM »
Glad I hopped on for a few sorties.  That was a fun fight! 

Side note, what is that song title and artist?  The artist sounds super familiar.
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2023, 02:52:25 AM »
Viewing is almost seamless in my cadence while using mouse and keyboard. I am using F3 mode from a gun position. So on a keyboard him hitting a number 2-5 depending on what can of view do I Wang then immediately hitting F3 and using the mouse to view. Then it's just another # and I'm back in the guns.

Rgr that. I fly with hotas and use no mouse except for the clipboard and very little keyboard. Maybe should learn new tactics.

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2023, 07:40:49 AM »
Glad I hopped on for a few sorties.  That was a fun fight! 

Side note, what is that song title and artist?  The artist sounds super familiar.
the song is a remix to the n64 goldeneye 007 game's pause mix thats all I know.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2023, 10:08:37 AM »
the song is a remix to the n64 goldeneye 007 game's pause mix thats all I know.

Aaaaaaah that explains it!!! Thank you!
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Goat1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2023, 11:26:31 AM »
Nice film  :aok

Goat
"Go in close, and when you think you are too close, go in closer." — Major Thomas B. 'Tommy' McGuire, USAAF

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2023, 01:57:46 PM »
Aaaaaaah that explains it!!! Thank you!

Shazam couldn't pick up the first song, but the second is G59remains - Eulogy which appears to have some remix from a biggie song.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2023, 08:55:09 PM »
Ya anything I create you may use. We ought to coordinate sometime and just spend an evening making really good gunnery video.

that's certainly possible. I have a lot of down time coming up Nov - Feb. if we didn't do it before then. Right now I'm just slammed.
Master of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=QZEvHGf1Le0YlaHf

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP[/

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2023, 10:50:32 AM »
that's certainly possible. I have a lot of down time coming up Nov - Feb. if we didn't do it before then. Right now I'm just slammed.
this winter sounds perfect :cheers:

Offline ZE

• Copper Member
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2023, 08:49:33 AM »
Great shooting,
Seeing that B17 low, is always a scared situation to go after in my Brew, almost 100 percent dead for me...