Author Topic: An open reply to Vraciu  (Read 3592 times)

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
Re: An open reply to Vraciu
« Reply #75 on: October 24, 2023, 04:03:53 PM »
Hopefully I’ll be back in the DA by next month 🙏
« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 06:54:32 PM by Bopgun »
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Online Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: October 24, 2023, 04:34:46 PM »
Now that is beautifully ironic.

Nothing ironic at all.   If you are Dueling for PRACTICE and that is stated up front then that's not legit. If it's for the record then that is.

I'm offering to take you apart like a cheap watch.  Legit.  Up front.  For the record.

”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #77 on: October 24, 2023, 05:19:19 PM »
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2023, 03:19:02 AM »
Nothing ironic at all.   If you are Dueling for PRACTICE and that is stated up front then that's not legit. If it's for the record then that is.

I'm offering to take you apart like a cheap watch.  Legit.  Up front.  For the record.

"Up front", key word, it was a full on call out before the DA, never mentioned practice once. It was legit. Your still too deluded to accept it.
Go back and read the thread, I remember providing the pre-DA call out and the full .ahf to dispel your delusions and excuses. Still wasn't good enough.

Watch it, if you can bring yourself to see your "Legend" fall off his pedestal you placed him upon.

Your just bad losers and even worse winners, a bad stain on the rivalries in AcesHigh.
Stop digging, you cannot even take me apart or affect me with words, the DA is no place for you.

I'll do you a favour, I won't reply anymore, you say what you like how you like.
Put it this way in this thread I have stated things from years ago I never wanted to put into public domain, so congrats you have succeeded in some small part there.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 05:09:02 AM by LCADolby »
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2023, 07:20:27 AM »
Yes you will. Extended undue drama is your game.

We all hope you stop polluting bbs.

Vraciu Tried to keep it private, Dolby needs an audience, at our expense.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #80 on: October 25, 2023, 08:22:18 AM »

Nobody cares who can kill who in a cartoon plane. Absolutely nobody. Anyone here who does is shouting into the void. Nobody cares.

This is still shadowing that fact that Vraciu is a terrible human and should not be allowed in the MA with the things he says to people… unprovoked too!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 08:23:50 AM by Dadtallica »
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Online Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: October 25, 2023, 09:19:55 AM »

:salute Animl.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 10:04:35 AM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Online Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #82 on: October 25, 2023, 09:23:20 AM »
Nobody cares who can kill who in a cartoon plane. Absolutely nobody. Anyone here who does is shouting into the void. Nobody cares.

This is still shadowing that fact that Vraciu is a terrible human and should not be allowed in the MA with the things he says to people… unprovoked too!

Put down the bottle [and take the log out of your own eye before complaining about the speck in another's].   Most of the "vitriol" you see in the game are inside jokes between old friends.  Buy a clue, new guy.

”KILLER V”
The Damned

Online Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: October 25, 2023, 09:24:23 AM »
"Up front", key word, it was a full on call out before the DA, never mentioned practice once. It was legit. Your still too deluded to accept it.
Go back and read the thread, I remember providing the pre-DA call out and the full .ahf to dispel your delusions and excuses. Still wasn't good enough.

Watch it, if you can bring yourself to see your "Legend" fall off his pedestal you placed him upon.

Your just bad losers and even worse winners, a bad stain on the rivalries in AcesHigh.
Stop digging, you cannot even take me apart or affect me with words, the DA is no place for you.

I'll do you a favour, I won't reply anymore, you say what you like how you like.
Put it this way in this thread I have stated things from years ago I never wanted to put into public domain, so congrats you have succeeded in some small part there.

Funny how you quit the game over the same guy when you stopped being able to even hit him lol.

https://rutube.ru/video/64f64949a3c39aa758ba300aea7cc1bd/

You insist on creating drama and refuse to settle it like a man...

You know I can beat you.   Like I have in our recent history.    Let's do this thing.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 09:48:57 AM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #84 on: October 25, 2023, 09:31:23 AM »
Put down the bottle [and take the log out of your own eye before complaining about the speck in another's].   Most of the "vitriol" you see in the game are inside jokes between old friends.  Buy a clue, new guy.

lol nope. You’re a terrible person. I’ve witnessed it in person and have been shown many a screen shot of your messages and pm’s. Truly awful stuff. My experience is certainly not unique.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Online Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #85 on: October 25, 2023, 09:37:00 AM »
lol nope. You’re a terrible person. I’ve witnessed it in person and have been shown many a screen shot of your messages and pm’s. Truly awful stuff. My experience is certainly not unique.

You started it with me and now cry about it.   Pretty weird.   Lay off the sauce, bruh.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 09:48:17 AM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: October 25, 2023, 09:49:11 AM »
Funny how you quit the game over the same guy when you stopped being able to even hit him lol.

https://rutube.ru/video/64f64949a3c39aa758ba300aea7cc1bd/

You insist on creating drama and refuse to settle it like a man...

You know I can beat you.   Like I have in our recent history.   

Pretty petty and rather creepy goings in that link; Starting up an account in my name and lifting pictures from my socials, re-uploading a film already taken down by copyright infringments.

I hope you get a ban here for that, because that's absolutely not ok. It's clearly stalker toejam.

Infact it comes under law, from legalchoices.org.uk.

If you took the photo, you own it. If you didn't take the photo but you are in it, someone could breach your rights by posting it.

What can you do if you don't want a photo of you to be shared?

Ask the poster to take it down. If they don't agree straight away, consider mediation.
    Ask the social media site to take it down.
    Get help from a legal adviser.

Going to court could be expensive and take a long time. But if you win, you could get the pictures removed and be awarded compensation.

I can get my expenses back when I win as part of the settlement. You're in breach so I suggest that account and film be taken down.

You're going too far and need to start asking permission to use my images and films.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Online Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #87 on: October 25, 2023, 09:52:30 AM »
Pretty petty and rather creepy goings in that link; Starting up an account in my name and lifting pictures from my socials, re-uploading a film already taken down by copyright infringments.

I hope you get a ban here for that, because that's absolutely not ok. It's clearly stalker toejam.

Infact it comes under law, from legalchoices.org.uk.

I can get my expenses back when I win as part of the settlement. You're in breach so I suggest that account and film be taken down.

You're going too far and need to start asking permission to use my images and films.

1) I didn't do it.  I didn't create it.  I didn't host it.  I just found it.   

2) I don't have social media so I have no idea who you are or aren't beyond a screen name.

3) I thought you were done posting.

I agree with you that private should remain private.   Oh...wait.    You don't believe that otherwise this thread wouldn't exist.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 09:55:09 AM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
The Damned