Author Topic: Where can I find more training films like this?  (Read 3829 times)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: Where can I find more training films like this?
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2023, 04:52:44 AM »
It's cringy, it's embarrassing and if I was the creator I'd absolutely be ashamed of it.

The audio quality is terrible, there is a annoying whiney noise that never seems to stop.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2023, 06:05:40 AM »
You guys think this is Skyr?  :rofl   Palace Cobra= VRACIU    Ankle Humper #1 :rofl   Unless..Vraciu ....he is Skyr?  :rofl Vraciu posted a film on this BBS from a recent post on Skyr's YouTube....LOCKED forthwith.   V=One of the only players that can spam 200 talking about/to himself for like 3 hours straight? Guy has issues.He never hesitates to pound his chest,"I Dueld Skyr for hundreds of hours....I was in his squad" mentioned on 200 last Sunday over and over and over :rofl  MAYBE?  Vraciu is my first answer to who is Palace Cobra? V recommended a book "Palace Cobra" to me more than a few times...lol  Yeah Circumstantial at best, but pretty sure PC is V
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 06:13:13 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2023, 06:10:46 AM »
Of course it is the poster in the video..

He beat Lazer in the k4 with a dt one..Lazer beats most in MA and always held his own in KOTH

The guys ego is sickening and hurts participation in h2h as no one wants to be embarrassed on the internet ...or risk that possibility..

It could be a great advertisement for the free open to the public AH dueling arena if the egotistical narrative wasn't there but it is this instead

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2023, 06:20:21 AM »
Of course it is the poster in the video..

He beat Lazer in the k4 with a dt one..Lazer beats most in MA and always held his own in KOTH

The guys ego is sickening and hurts participation in h2h as no one wants to be embarrassed on the internet ...or risk that possibility..

It could be a great advertisement for the free open to the public AH dueling arena if the egotistical narrative wasn't there but it is this instead

Eagler
Video was Skyr's....YES   Palace Cobra IS NOT Skyr!  I have no proof. Evidence I have is pure circumstantial. See the post I made before yours, Sir?   Lets say, i know a niece of a guy, that knows a guy, who knows a niece of a guy?  Sure...it might be I am wrong, as he was busted for using Shade Accounts to "Torment" for lack of better term, other players. Thus all had passwords and such...eh   doesnt really matter. Guy is banned and Other Guy is trying to keep his mentor relevant, or so it seems?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 06:41:20 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2023, 08:02:41 AM »
You guys think this is Skyr?  :rofl   Palace Cobra= VRACIU    Ankle Humper #1 :rofl   Unless..Vraciu ....he is Skyr?  :rofl Vraciu posted a film on this BBS from a recent post on Skyr's YouTube....LOCKED forthwith.   V=One of the only players that can spam 200 talking about/to himself for like 3 hours straight? Guy has issues.He never hesitates to pound his chest,"I Dueld Skyr for hundreds of hours....I was in his squad" mentioned on 200 last Sunday over and over and over :rofl  MAYBE?  Vraciu is my first answer to who is Palace Cobra? V recommended a book "Palace Cobra" to me more than a few times...lol  Yeah Circumstantial at best, but pretty sure PC is V

Vraciu the Voxslayer
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2023, 05:13:11 AM »
Vraciu the Voxslayer
RIGHT!!!!????  Its bad enough on 200. Post after post, like he is arguing with an alter Ego?🤦‍♂️   Lawd have mercy!  I cant even comprehend how he does on "Country Vox".  Bless your hearts.  I mean that SINCERELY!!!!  It breaks my heart, to have to constantly squelch my AH Family members.

PS:   That was an awesome fight last evening!  You vs 3....dodging, jinking, negative G push overs...yadda yadda.  Was awesome to watch it unfold!  :rock  You were P-38..with a Yak3,N1K1 and a Pony-D...dodging and weaving away.............Yeah,I know  F YOU BW1stpar, I get it.....The Spit16 breaks in and Mercs ya.      Fight was like 3 minutes long when I dove in!!!   I got the kill?  Sorry NOT SORRY...you killed my Ord Bunkers!!!!   Maybe I took it personal?  :old:   How the frick am I gonna Tard Brando/Pest/Dlo52/Puma44/lilblue...you get it. LOL  You Sir, are getting better and better, every time we cross paths :rock   Love ya Brother!
BW1stpar/ULCapkid
« Last Edit: November 09, 2023, 05:20:19 AM by 1stpar3 »

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2023, 09:50:21 AM »
RIGHT!!!!????  Its bad enough on 200. Post after post, like he is arguing with an alter Ego?🤦‍♂️   Lawd have mercy!  I cant even comprehend how he does on "Country Vox".  Bless your hearts.  I mean that SINCERELY!!!!  It breaks my heart, to have to constantly squelch my AH Family members.

PS:   That was an awesome fight last evening!  You vs 3....dodging, jinking, negative G push overs...yadda yadda.  Was awesome to watch it unfold!  :rock  You were P-38..with a Yak3,N1K1 and a Pony-D...dodging and weaving away.............Yeah,I know  F YOU BW1stpar, I get it.....The Spit16 breaks in and Mercs ya.      Fight was like 3 minutes long when I dove in!!!   I got the kill?  Sorry NOT SORRY...you killed my Ord Bunkers!!!!   Maybe I took it personal?  :old:   How the frick am I gonna Tard Brando/Pest/Dlo52/Puma44/lilblue...you get it. LOL  You Sir, are getting better and better, every time we cross paths :rock   Love ya Brother!
BW1stpar/ULCapkid

Ya he’s not fun in country.

That was a really fun fight!!! I was less fighting and more trying to be annoying and get the ords. I might have dropped the vh on that trip too I don't remember. I think your other planes were expecting me to scoot away and climb. My flip around seemed to surprise them which helped me get to the bunkers a tad easier but they caught up quick. I did not record that one so not sure who or what actually shot me.

Lots of fun!  :salute
« Last Edit: November 09, 2023, 09:53:21 AM by Dadtallica »
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2023, 12:04:56 PM »
Was a long while back but here are a couple that I made that might be of use to someone.

it's cringey hearing my voice from a decade ago, and video/sound quality is horrible :D
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 12:06:38 PM by mechanic »
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2023, 11:18:10 PM »

BW1stpar/ULCapkid

Good times again on Friday night BW1! I was too busy trying to prep bases and ward off your crew to properly mix it up with you so you got me foods! Super fun night in the MA on the right side of the map!  :salute

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2023, 10:30:13 AM »

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2023, 10:05:51 AM »
Wow, 500 kills for Ertus in one week already, mostly in a la7. Anyone heard of this guy before? I wonder who it could be. 🤔
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2023, 10:35:20 AM »
Wow, 500 kills for Ertus in one week already, mostly in a la7. Anyone heard of this guy before? I wonder who it could be. 🤔

He is real good..hands me my buttocks everytime I run into him in da

Stated he played before in the past but the name doesn't ring any bells

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2023, 10:57:36 AM »
I’m sorry you said 500 kills in a week!!!! Do people not have jobs!  :D

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2023, 09:59:57 AM »

Aircraft Weight = 0lbs  :noid
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2023, 10:11:30 AM »
Aircraft Weight = 0lbs  :noid

What is/does this mean dolby?

Eagler