Author Topic: Risking the AH Fleet… Never!  (Read 849 times)

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
Re: Risking the AH Fleet… Never!
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2023, 06:32:50 AM »
Heck of the maps were small enough and turn over quick enough I'd be for gv only, fighter only and with the right small naval map a ship only setup..

Variety is the spice of life guys!

:cheers:

Eagler

I can't argue with that, to a degree.  Would be neat to see a map that is very heavily based around ships. :aok  The only problem is that it is very easy to sink said ships, and with the ports practically undefended, well, you get the picture.  :(
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Risking the AH Fleet… Never!
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2023, 07:20:32 AM »
I can't argue with that, to a degree.  Would be neat to see a map that is very heavily based around ships. :aok  The only problem is that it is very easy to sink said ships, and with the ports practically undefended, well, you get the picture.  :(

A midway scenario where there aren't any land based anything just ships and cv planes..

Or huge battleship and destroyer convoys only to simulate a Hood Bismarck sorta encounter..

Who cares if the maps toll over quickly..I think the faster they change the more variety and interest the game might draw

Don't really know the affect on the numbers until you try it

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals