Author Topic: CH Throttle & VKB Gladiator Evo not being seen after computer shutdown.  (Read 173 times)

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
I'm running W11. Both devices are attached to a rather old Belkin power hub. The issue is not consistent and is remedied by repluggin the cords into the hub. 
Any ideas as to cause/remedy? I'm guessing it's either mobo or hub related.

Thanks! :aok

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Re: CH Throttle & VKB Gladiator Evo not being seen after computer shutdown.
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2023, 07:19:13 PM »
Id try a new hub and new usb cable from hub to the computer first. those are cheap
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2023, 01:49:14 AM »
I'd also try Shift + Shutdown from the Start menu, or at least Reboot. They say that Reboot would result a clean start similarly to the Shift + Shutdown method but I'm not convinced.

Also, going to the Device manager>Show>Show hidden devices and getting rid of all greyed out devices, especially HID, USB and Game Controllers that are duplicates of the ones currently connected might reduce potential hassle.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2023, 05:27:48 PM »
I'll give that a try. Thanks Bizman!