Author Topic: General behaviour and Sportsmanship in the MA  (Read 3807 times)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: General behaviour and Sportsmanship in the MA
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2023, 06:36:57 PM »
Hypocrisy alert.

:old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2023, 10:09:54 PM »
Yeah but bringing down an HQ is akin to being the kid to raise his hand to ask the teacher if there's any homework over the weekend about _right_ when you are going to be dismissed early on a Friday.
not bringing down HQ...

Taking 11 bases all the way to thier starts, leveling the city to under 20%, and keeping it down for 5 hrs from 3pm-8pm CST  :x

That's not asking for homework that's asking for extra credit and the teacher says be at my place around 8pm get it right...
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 10:15:41 PM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2023, 11:15:15 PM »
99cappera is the only player I have muted. And always when I play off hours.
And boy is it peaceful.   :x
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2023, 07:24:09 AM »
And also there is no way these reports are cumulative or several people who are considered veterans of this community would have been long gone.

I was on the phone with Hitech the other day.....reports against you ARE cumulative.

If anyone get caught abusing this automated system of moderation, Hitech will ban that member. Another thing he told me.

So....that's the goods. Fly with honor, follow the established rules of the sim....and there is no issue. If anyone would like to break the rules of the sim, then they have themselves to blame, when they no longer can type in the sim.

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2023, 07:24:58 AM »
99cappera is the only player I have muted. And always when I play off hours.
And boy is it peaceful.   :x

Awesome.....keep me muted.

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2023, 09:38:27 AM »
Awesome.....keep me muted.
Cap u missed the joke entirely. Slow down buddy  :cheers:

You have more friends the enemies💪👊
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2023, 11:49:23 AM »
whats 200? in the SEA2 we use vox 223 and everyone is nice.....most of the time. hehehe. as for 200 in the MA, its good for a laugh, shut it off or dont take it seriously. its a joke.

Don't listen to him.... Jaeger just the other night was tying people's shoe laces together..... when he got to me, I wear boots, he just knocked over my full frozen margarita. That whiper snapper.......
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline molybdenum

• Nickel Member
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2023, 02:50:50 PM »
With our numbers falling, the responsibility of the gameplay “in” the main arena rests with each and everyone of us.

Last night I switched to Bish. I do this regularly, by my choice, to give me closer access to the Knit front lines. When I see where ex-RookCv25 was hidden, I repositioned it to a better location. The move was less that 1/2 a sector….on a hidden CV 8 sectors deep. The moment that I repositioned CV25, Osmium flipped out and preceded to attack my character and intent. He rallied the Bish and convinced them I was being malicious. Ironically….Osmium comes over to Rook almost daily, and is free to move CVs.

The behaviour of some of the BISH players last night was disgusting. Here we are….players that  have games together for year, and still….a few toxic players keep ruining the sim and intentionally trying to discredit other veteran players of the sim. This IS the stuff that makes people not even want to log in.

Cap, you have a history (granted, not recent) of moving bish CVs to imminent destruction to help your usual rook teammates. IF what you are saying (making CV safer) was truly your intent, consider the context of moving a CV from a hidden distant place to one that was less hidden and less distant.

You didn't help your case by thereupon commanding other bish CVs and sending them into holding patterns until someone else who ranked you took them away. The ~2 hours we played "command the CV" before I went to bed was somehow both enjoyable and tedious lol.

When I'm rook, I am very respectful to the usually-rook and ask permission to move CVs. You just grabbed bish CVs and moved them to non-optimal positions and were stymied because a couple of players ranked you.

Is this really where you want the game to go? You are so holier-than-thou about honorable gameplay. And yet you did this?

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2023, 09:53:40 PM »
Cap, you have a history (granted, not recent) of moving bish CVs to imminent destruction to help your usual rook teammates. IF what you are saying (making CV safer) was truly your intent, consider the context of moving a CV from a hidden distant place to one that was less hidden and less distant.

You didn't help your case by thereupon commanding other bish CVs and sending them into holding patterns until someone else who ranked you took them away. The ~2 hours we played "command the CV" before I went to bed was somehow both enjoyable and tedious lol.

When I'm rook, I am very respectful to the usually-rook and ask permission to move CVs. You just grabbed bish CVs and moved them to non-optimal positions and were stymied because a couple of players ranked you.

Is this really where you want the game to go? You are so holier-than-thou about honorable gameplay. And yet you did this?

I moved CV25 1/2 a sector....into a safer position. That set you off on a tangent, to which you had rallied the Bish to call me a cheat and accuse me of being malicious.

CV25 was 8 sectors deep...and you felt threatened because I reposition 1/2 a sector? Holding on a little too tight there skipper. Where I was sending it was a better hiding spot, if you were experienced enough to recognize it 

Then.... I tried to move CV35 to the sea North of Knit strats, but you would not let me have control of ANY CVs.

Ironic....that you enjoy the privilege to come Rook, and move our CVs .....but when I come Bish and do the exact same, you slander me in the sim.

Huh  :headscratch:

« Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 10:16:59 PM by capera »

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2023, 10:17:46 PM »
Cap u missed the joke entirely. Slow down buddy  :cheers:

You have more friends the enemies💪👊

:salute

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2023, 10:27:18 PM »

Odd that you forgot to mention you sexually assaulting people in their private messages. Or are you ok with that part?

Oh I get much worse.
You keep mistaking me for someone who cares about you (3 professional victims) think. You bring it on yourselves, then whine when you taste your own meds,… as thin skinned as it comes. Don’t like the fire? Stop willingly sticking your hands in it. I wasn’t put on earth for your approval. You went well out of your ways to ruin my rep here,.. expect the same in return. Your two FORMER PLAYERS WHO HAVEN"T PLAYED FOR YEARS bbs trashing buddies should have been permabanned a long time ago. Lets talk about WHY they are still here. SO lets not get into what's right and wrong... you 3 made it a mess to be  here. totally not worth my time....in any form.

As a matter of FACT, you were told by someone else (who is also sick of watching you 3 attacking me non-stop) to back off when YOU tried to ruin another one of my threads,... if anyone needs a mirror its YOU 3. The mistake you 3 make is you think I'm alone in the disgust. The way I've been treated on the bbs is disgusting. No one in AW EVER treated me like crap for trying to help, not even once. Pick up the pieces yourselves. I'm here to fly, nothing more.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 11:25:35 PM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline haggerty

• Silver Member
      • Facebook
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2023, 03:42:26 AM »
I love how hypocritical it is for the most cancerous person on 200 to be complaining about others, all while pretending that moving captured rook CVs is a completely normal thing to be doing from a hardcore rook player that aggressively attacks auto switchers with no loyalty ties only doing what is best for the team they are on.
-Ninja250, -Spectre, -UBerHAGS, -FieroGT, -Haggerty, -Hellcat -Misawa, -Gloom -Nobunaga -Cobrakai

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2023, 04:23:45 AM »
I love how hypocritical it is for the most cancerous person on 200 to be complaining about others, all while pretending that moving captured rook CVs is a completely normal thing to be doing from a hardcore rook player that aggressively attacks auto switchers with no loyalty ties only doing what is best for the team they are on.

I remember the 1st time I met you in the sim. I was using CV11 for some OPs. You were a Rook as well, but you did something to ruin my OPs. I asked you to stop.....and you said, "I dont care about 99th OPs".

Sounds to me like you are not that much of a Team Player.....and more of a individual. Guessing you are that while deployed too, as you are on AH, instead of out helping the boys on deployment. Seen your type before.

So...work on you. Maybe if you ACT like a team player long enough, you might actually develop into one.

Offline capera

• Copper Member
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2023, 04:35:14 AM »
Time to pull the parachute chord in here. What was needed to be said....has been said.

Between the mods and the reporting system....that should clean up the abuse on 200.

Cap out

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2023, 06:30:17 AM »
I was on the phone with Hitech the other day....

This silly whine about nothing aside, how was HT feeling?

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals