Author Topic: Skyyr  (Read 28310 times)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
Re: Skyyr
« Reply #180 on: November 26, 2023, 02:43:37 PM »
that's why my sober "rematch" ended differently....

Has your ACM progressed fundamentally since then?

Technique. Strategy. Technical knowledge. Calm execution. Self-image, Sport's-psychology, Motivation. Unconventionality. Intelligence.   

^ Which one of these things just doesn't belong?
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #181 on: November 26, 2023, 02:44:52 PM »
Has your ACM progressed fundamentally since then?

Technique. Strategy. Technical knowledge. Calm execution. Self-image,  Motivation. Unconventionality. Intelligence.   

^ Which one of these things just doesn't belong?

I'll upload the entire film and AHF shortly, so the full chatlogs are visible. It'll be interesting to see the backpedaling. He even had another post (from this year) about how he's been trying to figure out how I won the merges for years.

I mean, I can guarantee I've never even thought twice about our past duels until today. Rent free living in someone's head apparently exists.

This game's competitive scene never fails to disappoint <S>

Links to discussion:
https://i.imgur.com/6uA28F2.jpeg
https://i.imgur.com/8UZbqia.jpg
« Last Edit: November 26, 2023, 04:13:18 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 27-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #182 on: November 26, 2023, 03:09:01 PM »
I'd earnestly appeal - in everybody's interests (including my own) - to just calm it all down a notch and try to leave the past as a matter of record and not drag it into the future.
IMHO the flying is a sufficiently convincing argument in itself. Remember what Stan Laurel said: "You can lead a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead"  :banana:
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #183 on: November 26, 2023, 03:16:04 PM »
I think they should duel again. 

That would settle it.

But Violator is skeered.    :ahand

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #184 on: November 26, 2023, 03:23:59 PM »
I think they should duel again. 

That would settle it.

100 Qualtoos on the newcomer!

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #185 on: November 26, 2023, 03:40:19 PM »

You post here under a pseudonym  :rolleyes:

Is the humiliation of Violator really so necessary to you you'd even risk Skyyr's (theoretical) probation terms to achieve it - vicariously even? Why don't you duel Violator?
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #186 on: November 26, 2023, 04:00:40 PM »

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #187 on: November 26, 2023, 04:38:39 PM »
Thanks dale

Offline Simon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #188 on: November 26, 2023, 04:40:34 PM »
I mean, I can guarantee I've never even thought twice about our past duels until today.
Calling BS on that one. It's all you live for. Hundreds and hundreds of hours every month. Between your YT channel, your shade accounts in the BBS and in the game, not to mention your trolling other forums, this nonchalant act is completely unbelievable.

In fact, you even waited until this thread had died to post a response and bump it so you'd get more attention. Then there's the Palace_Cobra "training films" thread.  :rolleyes:

The only thing funnier than your amateurish attempt at attention-seeking is that you think people don't see right through it.

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #189 on: November 26, 2023, 05:25:16 PM »
Shade account?

Oh yea. You were the guy that always commented on Vraciu's skins. You also type like him, with excessive amounts of spaces after the period. Curious, that.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #190 on: November 26, 2023, 05:38:54 PM »
Calling BS on that one. It's all you live for. Hundreds and hundreds of hours every month. Between your YT channel, your shade accounts in the BBS and in the game, not to mention your trolling other forums, this nonchalant act is completely unbelievable.

In fact, you even waited until this thread had died to post a response and bump it so you'd get more attention. Then there's the Palace_Cobra "training films" thread.  :rolleyes:

The only thing funnier than your amateurish attempt at attention-seeking is that you think people don't see right through it.

Nice job on that #4 rank, Simon, from #1.  I guess Skyyr handed you your arse the other day. :banana:

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #191 on: November 26, 2023, 05:39:31 PM »
Oh yea. You were the guy that always commented on Vraciu's skins. You also type like him, with excessive amounts of spaces after the period. Curious, that.

Swing and a miss, big shot.
Shida knows.
Now go tell some more lies.

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #192 on: November 26, 2023, 05:42:53 PM »
OMG, someone may type the way EVERYONE once did.  THE HORROR OF IT ALL!!!

With the introduction of the typewriter in the late 19th century, typists used two spaces between sentences to mimic the style used by traditional typesetters.[4] While wide sentence spacing was phased out in the printing industry in the mid-20th century, the practice continued on typewriters[5] and later on computers.[6] Perhaps because of this, many modern sources now incorrectly[7] claim that wide spacing was created for the typewriter.[8]

Anyone who learned to type in the 80s on actual typewriters knows you use more than one space. My spacing is actually random because IDGAF! :banana: :x :bolt:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2023, 05:56:21 PM by Palace Cobra »

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #193 on: November 26, 2023, 05:45:21 PM »
So it's been 10 days since the pardon and the mudslinging and drama has already reached near crescendo levels.

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #194 on: November 26, 2023, 05:57:09 PM »
So it's been 10 days since the pardon and the mudslinging and drama has already reached near crescendo levels.

The peanut gallery won't let it go. They are jealous they aren't at least notorious versus being totally ANONYMOUS. WOOT!