Author Topic: Skyyr  (Read 28313 times)

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Re: Skyyr
« Reply #195 on: November 26, 2023, 06:03:19 PM »
The peanut gallery won't let it go. They are jealous they aren't at least notorious versus being totally ANONYMOUS. WOOT!

Please identify yourself insofar as your identity in Melee arena. It's not a player ID I've come across in my 22 years as a subscriber. For someone as vocal as you've been lately, perhaps you'd like reveal your alter ego.

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #196 on: November 26, 2023, 06:06:00 PM »
You post here under a pseudonym  :rolleyes:

Is the humiliation of Violator really so necessary to you you'd even risk Skyyr's (theoretical) probation terms to achieve it - vicariously even? Why don't you duel Violator?

I have it on good authority that you know exactly who I am. I don't post under the gameid I USED to play under, but I'm my own man. I have been gone for a long time, but it may be time to come on back.

I'm not risking anything with Skyyr. I'm just a commentator.

Not a single person here knows who I am. That you guess wildly incorrectly only adds to the humor of it. It also speaks volumes about some of the players here. You guys just can't be civil. It's always a conspiracy or an oppurtunity to attack someone. Skuzzy isn't here any more to keep you guys in line so you think you can get away with it.  Perhaps you can. So far you sure are.

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #197 on: November 26, 2023, 06:06:48 PM »
Please identify yourself insofar as your identity in Melee arena. It's not a player ID I've come across in my 22 years as a subscriber. For someone as vocal as you've been lately, perhaps you'd like reveal your alter ego.

I'm you.

Doesn't matter who I was. Nobody would remember any way.  And no, I'm not telling you. So stop asking.

This thread has run its course any way. Go enjoy the game.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2023, 06:11:42 PM by Palace Cobra »

Offline Simon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #198 on: November 26, 2023, 06:13:09 PM »
Nice job on that #4 rank, Simon, from #1.  I guess Skyyr handed you your arse the other day. :banana:

I assure you that you care about my score far more than I do. Besides, your hero hasn't fared too well from what I've experienced so far this tour. He did a better job hunting me in his Ertus account before I started to notice. I'm sure he'll get the rust off soon enough though. It only took a week or two before he was sounding like his old self on ch200.

Also, I would rather not be in the business of entertaining troll-shades, so consider this our last interaction until you're ready to stop hiding.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #199 on: November 26, 2023, 06:14:39 PM »
Whoa...who would have expected such a reply? Lolz  :devil

Given your non-relevance by your own admonition, please take a seat and be quiet.  :devil

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #200 on: November 26, 2023, 06:21:02 PM »
Its getting shady in here
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #201 on: November 26, 2023, 08:01:22 PM »
Fulcrum?
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #202 on: November 27, 2023, 02:52:11 AM »

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #203 on: November 27, 2023, 03:09:43 AM »
Shida knows.

...the dangers of unsubstantiated information. The proximity of the game to its tipping point. That some people cling to illusion because they need it to survive. That calousness and sadism are not the most admirable or strongest of human traits. That self-directed and continuous learning and skill is rewarding in itself. That my MS Sidewinder may not recover from its latest surgery...

That I don't belong here? <- probably.  :old:
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline alkali

• Zinc Member
« Reply #204 on: November 27, 2023, 04:42:06 AM »
Shall we expand this utterly intelligent and very thorough conversation to a totally new level and start discussing who has beaten who in real life? I can start by telling about the wrestling match with my vacuum cleaner, which I won after some ten minutes agony. That was a crown jewel of my whole 25 year career as a close combat and self defense instructor.
Duelling with coat-hangers in the dark is a tougher fight. One I not always come on top of.
Friendship
RAF 341 Squadron - Groupe de chasse 3/2 Alsace

Offline Bopgun

• Nickel Member
« Reply #205 on: November 27, 2023, 02:24:40 PM »
Can we set up a dueling bracket this summer?? PLEEEEASE!?
Ingame: StepSis

Stuck in the Washing Machine!

Offline PopJanko

• Zinc Member
« Reply #206 on: November 27, 2023, 05:25:26 PM »
After a long conversation with skyyr  I have decided to let him back into the skys.

He was band 9 years ago and I have let him back in on a probationary basis.

He was never band for hacking but was band for other behaviors.

Please do not over react everyone  deserves a 2nd chance.

Dale

Good to hear, hope previous problems don't reoccur.  9 years is a long time for a ban.

:airplane:

Thanks for the update Dale

Pop

Offline Simon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #207 on: November 28, 2023, 10:59:32 AM »
The 9 year ban was irrelevant, as Skyyr has continued to fly under various accounts, and fully admitted to circumventing his ban on multiple occasions.

As far as the previous problems reoccurring, if you mean:

Hunting specific players
Coordinating attacks with players on different countries
Using 3rd party comms (Discord) to track other players
Using multiple accounts on different countries to track players (see Ertus, PalCobra)
Crowing on channel 200
Antagonizing other players at every opportunity (his latest squad name was "skyyr 6, shane 1" or something to that effect.
Embellishing and/or flat out lying about the circumstances of his deaths ("good fight you two")
Demanding duels in the DA while referencing obscure events from decades ago

... then yeah, I think that ship has sailed.

Just last night he admitted to being StarFox, Russyn, and Adonai, as well as holding some of those accounts concurrently, and lying about it to avoid them being banned. Then he has the audacity to claim not to be Ertus, and for "proof" says to ask HiTech - the very same HiTech that he completely fooled with his previous accounts.

He never learned his lesson after being permanently banned from Fighter Ace. Nor did he with his 9 year quasi-ban from AH.

A leopard cannot change his spots.

PS. Apologies for propagating the drama in here and on ch200 to those that are disinclined to follow these adventures.

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #208 on: November 28, 2023, 11:12:36 AM »

I'm guessing it's SAMIAM...

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #209 on: November 28, 2023, 11:18:14 AM »
The 9 year ban was irrelevant, as Skyyr has continued to fly under various accounts, and fully admitted to circumventing his ban on multiple occasions.

As far as the previous problems reoccurring, if you mean:

Hunting specific players
Coordinating attacks with players on different countries
Using 3rd party comms (Discord) to track other players
Using multiple accounts on different countries to track players (see Ertus, PalCobra)
Crowing on channel 200
Antagonizing other players at every opportunity (his latest squad name was "skyyr 6, shane 1" or something to that effect.
Embellishing and/or flat out lying about the circumstances of his deaths ("good fight you two")
Demanding duels in the DA while referencing obscure events from decades ago

... then yeah, I think that ship has sailed.

Just last night he admitted to being StarFox, Russyn, and Adonai, as well as holding some of those accounts concurrently, and lying about it to avoid them being banned. Then he has the audacity to claim not to be Ertus, and for "proof" says to ask HiTech - the very same HiTech that he completely fooled with his previous accounts.

He never learned his lesson after being permanently banned from Fighter Ace. Nor did he with his 9 year quasi-ban from AH.

A leopard cannot change his spots.

PS. Apologies for propagating the drama in here and on ch200 to those that are disinclined to follow these adventures.

Simon, let it go. He has been officially allowed back into the game, done deal. Let him succeed or fail based on his current activities. Your doing no one any favors by continuing the tirade.  :salute
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76