Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Re: Skyyr
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2023, 09:00:36 PM »
Happy to hear.

Dale gave me a second chance after a 3 1/2 year ban :salute

I have been waiting for this day for skyyr since I came back :rock

Only the greats get banned!  :x :aok :bolt:
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2023, 01:05:22 AM »
After a long conversation with skyyr  I have decided to let him back into the skys.

He was band 9 years ago and I have let him back in on a probationary basis.

He was never band for hacking but was band for other behaviors.

Please do not over react everyone  deserves a 2nd chance.

Dale

Dale,

I think you are making a horrible mistake, and I hope you got some sort of sexual favor out of this because he sure screwed the REAL Damned a few years back, and honestly, you kinda let him. 

skyyr pushed a bunch of our squad mates out of the game. He tried to Hijack our squad, and when he couldn't do that he decided to counterfeit it. You allowed it just like you allowed him to drag our squad name through the mud even after several people outside the squad start complaining.

He harassed and stream snipe players to the point of quitting. Didn't he take an unhealthy liking to Kanth, one the few female player that WAS in the game and harassed her to the point of quitting?

But it wasn't until he started urinating in your Wheaties that you actually did something about him.

I'm not going to really touch on how most of us believe he has been shading his sorry arse into the game for years now. 

If any one deserves a lifetime ban it's him.

Most of the our active squad members have moved on to DCS and IL2 ... crap like this doesn't give any of us incentive to come back and it may finally drive the last of us away as well.

How about you do us a Solid and just keep the clown away from the name "Damned" this time?

Thank You
"Destination anywhere! So Far Gone, I'm almost There."
The Damned! (Est. 1988) Damned if we do - No fun if we don't!
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2023, 01:21:10 AM »
:aok :cheers: :salute Hitech.

Welcome back, Skyyr.

#Butthurt

You are so full of sh..

:ahand

The next time you want to PM me a nasty gram you may want to wipe your chin off .... I think you got some skyrr on it.

Offline trogdor

• Zinc Member
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2023, 01:28:53 AM »
Not sure how this is news. He's been back for about a month now (this time) flying under a couple of other names. I see this evening he has reverted to "Skyyr".

He's been in and out several times under other names over the years. To be tacitly asked to believe that HTC was unaware of that strains credulity.

I've had several interactions with Skyyr under his other noms-de-guerre over the past few weeks in the MA and in MatchPlay. Happy to report all have been positive. I very much hope that continues to be the case.

Welcome back, Skyyr. Good luck. I hope you make the most of it in the best spirit of the game.

trogdor
"It's like watching a bunch of retards trying to hump a doorknob out there."
- Patches O'Houlihan

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2023, 01:31:12 AM »
I would just like to say that Trogdor is the Burninator.

Offline trogdor

• Zinc Member
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2023, 01:38:54 AM »
I would just like to say that Trogdor is the Burninator.

:cheers:
- Patches O'Houlihan

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2023, 01:45:12 AM »
#NoClass

Color me not surprised.

Oh, and that wasn't a nastygram, crybaby.   Just a statement of fact.

Your jealousy gives me great pleasure to witness. 

Grow up.

I need to grow up?

You know the bbs has an ignore feature, If I got your panties in such a bunch that you have to resort to sending me love letters in Private Messages maybe you should use it.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2023, 01:50:45 AM by Mayhem »

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2023, 05:34:03 AM »
People who cause others undue pain should expect all that comes with it in return. Th Damned have been a great squad since the beginning. Toying with it in a negative way should expect resentment. Good people do bad things, bad people do good things. Lets hope there is a balance and understanding of both. One creates a history they carry with them. Don’t expect flowers, thats unrealistic, a second chance should be done with the caution they earned.

I don’t know the story, I was gone by then.

Quite a few things happen here that’s tolerated that are questionable. Unfortunate.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2023, 07:07:16 AM »
I just deleted my account.

diddly you HiTech.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2023, 07:29:47 AM »
Wow what strange reactions from some..

I hope to learn from him repeatedly killing me...just glad to have an a2a pilot that engages instead of running for the ack or their buddies..

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2023, 08:19:08 AM »
Wow what strange reactions from some..

I hope to learn from him repeatedly killing me...just glad to have an a2a pilot that engages instead of running for the ack or their buddies..

Eagler

I spent several years away from the game, so I don't even remember the guy.  Jeez...talk about the overreactions.  There's several people playing now that would have been banned years ago just for their interactions on 200  :rofl.
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline trogdor

• Zinc Member
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2023, 08:36:00 AM »
I spent several years away from the game, so I don't even remember the guy.  Jeez...talk about the overreactions.  There's several people playing now that would have been banned years ago just for their interactions on 200  :rofl.

You rather excused yourself from judging others' reactions when you stated you don't remember the guy, don't you think?

Skyyr was the most actively and aggressively toxic player within the community for years in ways that had not been seen before or since. Perhaps he has changed, but the concerns stated by many above are reasonable and legitimate; not over-reactions.
- Patches O'Houlihan

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2023, 09:01:42 AM »
I just deleted my account.

diddly you HiTech.

Odd, you told me/us that you did that 2-3 weeks ago because of me. Just to ruin my rep. You and your bud just aren’t honest brokers.

You’ll be back.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2023, 09:23:55 AM »
You rather excused yourself from judging others' reactions when you stated you don't remember the guy, don't you think?

Skyyr was the most actively and aggressively toxic player within the community for years in ways that had not been seen before or since. Perhaps he has changed, but the concerns stated by many above are reasonable and legitimate; not over-reactions.
What Trog said I hope he has changed but I still don't like the precedent it sets.
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named