Author Topic: Cheers Gentlemen  (Read 4387 times)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Re: Cheers Gentlemen
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2023, 10:00:08 PM »
Straining those gnats is gonna blow out your O-ring.

Is that what that smell is?  :x
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations."Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s? It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns"Diaster
"Take your meds" ShadowX

Offline Judge

• Zinc Member
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2023, 05:41:06 AM »
He has already been targeting players with his Ertus Shade, pointing out where specific players were to TheJudge.  So proud of driving players out of a game that after I had a film removed from his channel via copyright complaint showing him targeting myself, he reposted it to a Russian website so that I cannot have it removed; https://rutube.ru/video/64f64949a3c39aa758ba300aea7cc1bd/  from the thread https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,408278.75.html shows he was colluding with Vraciu to flame players, not just myself.
Skyyr hasn't changed not in the slightest. Searching up my socials and using the pictures proves he is worse, not better.

"He has already been targeting players with his Ertus Shade, pointing out where specific players were to TheJudge"

What?

If I'm reading this correctly, welcome to Aces High mental asylum!

« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 06:01:51 AM by Judge »

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2023, 06:15:16 AM »
"He has already been targeting players with his Ertus Shade, pointing out where specific players were to TheJudge"

What?

Would you consider that an unfair advantage?
”It's a shame that he's gone, but the shame is entirely his”
HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2023, 06:26:43 AM »

What?

If I'm reading this correctly, welcome to Aces High mental asylum!

Not quite, I was on country when it happened. Country chat is very public, and very readable.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline Judge

• Zinc Member
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2023, 06:53:50 AM »
So countrymen should not call out a plane and who's piloting it! That's new to me..

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2023, 06:56:28 AM »
So countrymen should not call out a plane and who's piloting it! That's new to me..

Not to opponents on other teams no. If that is what transpired. Must I explain such things?
HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2023, 07:00:13 AM »
I am trying to point out that old habits have not died within Skyyr. :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Judge

• Zinc Member
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2023, 07:09:16 AM »
No, that's not pointing out anything. Everyone does it!

Why do some of the "Acm Gods" use pseudonyms in the MA?

I think it's weak!

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2023, 07:11:53 AM »
No, that's not pointing out anything. Everyone does it!

No fellow Aces High player, they don't.
HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline Judge

• Zinc Member
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2023, 07:53:36 AM »
So when I'm in the air for example, pilots don't say "Judge is in the 190 running?"  :airplane:

Have fun in Clown World sir!

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2023, 07:59:47 AM »
So when I'm in the air for example, pilots don't say "Judge is in the 190 running?"  :airplane:

Have fun in Clown World sir!

JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2023, 08:02:28 AM »

No that would be different. If someone on your country tells me your position, plane type and altitude, and facilitates my ruining your game-play, for which you pay with time and money, then I'd truly be a 5h!tbag, no?

It's good that you come here and discuss gameplay or the game in general. You don't egress from discussion unscathed. Stay instead. Make a contribution.
HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline Judge

• Zinc Member
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2023, 08:06:07 AM »
Not to opponents on other teams no. If that is what transpired. Must I explain such things?

Fellow aces high player, you may have a Reading comprehension disorder!

Dolby said it was on country chat!

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2023, 08:10:33 AM »
The difference is in what Dolby was banned for. He voiced his displeasure with a business deal between himself and HiTech and pitched a fit about it in the public forum. Nothing about this involved or affected any other players at all. They eventually made amends and Dolby came back. End of story.

On the other hand, Skyyr's deplorable actions in the game have directly affected the experience of dozens, if not hundreds, of players. All of that is exacerbated by his repeated circumvention of the ban against him and quickly having his shade accounts discovered by his continuing with the awful behavior that got him banned in the first place.

These are not even close to being the same.

I totally understand your point, its valid.
However,
1) 3 weeks ago he said he closed his account because of me. Even tho it was him and his buddy Gilligan and another constantly attacking me and insulting me, to ruin my rep.

2) the 3 above turned this place into elongated post of undue drama, because only one is a current player, Dolby had only flown s hand full of times in years. They din’t care the destruction they caused to the bbs and myself, who was only trying to help, they don’t like that, they want me and the game to fail, as he stated on the bbs. They want a migration to their game home.

After 6 mos of biting my snkles I feel absolutely zero remorse for the well deserved PMs I did send. Not one bit. They earned every word of them.

Be done with this juvenile nonsense.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2023, 08:15:14 AM »
Fellow aces high player, you may have a Reading comprehension disorder!

Dolby said it was on country chat!

That's possible I do have dyslexia. So about the 'other' condition, the one where a player gets live intel either from a second account or player: would you consider that an unfair advantage?
HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0