Author Topic: Arlo AWOL  (Read 4851 times)

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Re: Arlo AWOL
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2023, 05:09:00 PM »
You just need to say the correct keywords for certain people to show up, it triggers their spidey senses
« Last Edit: November 29, 2023, 05:10:47 PM by Meatwad »
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2023, 02:42:03 AM »
Hope all is well. Contact HiTech.

I have done so. HiTech has similarly not responded although there is evidence the Dale-God-Entity is still corporeal.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2023, 02:50:09 AM »
I don’t have much time for the forum anymore, so I couldn’t begin to speculate but there was a player using the call sign Arlo several months ago and for awhile. I assumed that was him but never asked… Anyhow, any “radioactive” member’s extended absence I’d consider to be concerning.

<S>
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2023, 07:49:46 PM »
I hope Arlo is ok. Maybe he is just taking a break.

:salute
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2023, 03:35:03 PM »
I hope that wherever he's at there's a complainer button nearby that he can reach easily.
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2023, 04:03:02 PM »
I find this sort of allegation offensive.  That's OFFENSIVE, spelled correctly, with an S. 

Arelow and I are great friends.  We may have had our disagreements in the past, but like all true friends, we have always been able to work through them, and when all else fails, hit the "report to moderator" button.

:aok

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2023, 04:07:46 PM »
I hope that wherever he's at there's a complainer button nearby that he can reach easily.

Maybe you can share yours

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2023, 08:35:12 PM »
Curious about Arlo, I think he may have been put off about that guy stealing his RIP posts. I've been concerned he stroked out after his 7th "vaccine". Hoping he is alright. I've been wondering about Decoy as well.

Also, in game, I've been wondering where Atlau went... dude was obviously too good for the MA  ;)
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2023, 03:11:19 PM »
Curious about Arlo, I think he may have been put off about that guy stealing his RIP posts. I've been concerned he stroked out after his 7th "vaccine". Hoping he is alright. I've been wondering about Decoy as well.

Also, in game, I've been wondering where Atlau went... dude was obviously too good for the MA  ;)

Yeah. Those were groundbreaking threads.

I'm sure he's put off by almost everything.

If he did stroke out, thank god he was vaxxed. Could gave been so much worse. Like you might have gotten some cold symptoms one day.

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2023, 05:11:38 PM »
Now I remember why I ignored GG, lippy little thing isn't it.  :rolleyes:
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2023, 09:35:29 PM »
There's probably a ton of stuff that Arlo and I disagree on, over the years, it could amount to a book the size of War & Peace.

However, we agree on the love and respect for the planes of World War I, World War II, and the men who flew them. And we agree on the love of both Aces High and Air Warrior. It's common ground, and he's my friend, whether we agree on much else, or not.

He's also a human.

So, yeah, I'm concerned by his absence. And I hope nothing bad has befallen him. If you can't have concern and compassion for a fellow enthusiast, maybe you should look in the mirror, the problem likely resides in who and what you see there.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2023, 09:40:12 PM »
There's probably a ton of stuff that Arlo and I disagree on, over the years, it could amount to a book the size of War & Peace.
 :embarrassed:
However, we agree on the love and respect for the planes of World War I, World War II, and the men who flew them. And we agree on the love of both Aces High and Air Warrior. It's common ground, and he's my friend, whether we agree on much else, or not.

He's also a human.

So, yeah, I'm concerned by his absence. And I hope nothing bad has befallen him. If you can't have concern and compassion for a fellow enthusiast, maybe you should look in the mirror, the problem likely resides in who and what you see there.

I would rather have one Arlo over 100 pilots who wished death on another AH player! Good grief it’s a game grow up.

Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2023, 10:16:27 PM »
I would rather have one Arlo over 100 pilots who wished death on another AH player! Good grief it’s a game grow up.

amen

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2023, 10:10:34 AM »

He's also a human.

Well said.

:salute

444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2023, 08:56:34 PM »

Somebody wished death upon someone?

I'm not worried about Arlo. I don't know him other than buy his personality here. And by his personality here, I'm not missing him.

I do miss the RIP threads though. Those were groundbreaking