Author Topic: Skuzzy, what's the state of the game?  (Read 3275 times)

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
Re: Skuzzy, what's the state of the game?
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2023, 08:53:54 AM »
Well that’s a whole bag of nope lol. I would love to see these “findings”. I didn’t have to foresight to save your pms but I’m sure others have.   

Nobody is or has reported me for anything. The only person here I hold accountable is you due to your rampant hypocrisy and casual ignorance of your own actions.

At least even Vraciu has done some atonement and made recents attempts to be more civil. At least with me anyway. You continue to ride headlong into delusion. If only I was on another forum you could chase me around too.

Congrats on being the first person I have put on ignore in here since ever. Sorry everyone, you’re on your own now!

Yes the vicious Animl who refuses to take childish indults is a very very bad man. This is so ridiculous nonsense. By immature minds. Ya know, its only you 3 that have a problem with me. Which you 3 all started over snd over. You 3 hate me so you need everyone to hate me. This is stuff angry 15 yr old girls do. Basically you 3 are obsessed, in a sick way, with making people hate me based on delusional bs.

1) stop lying about me to drum up blind hate.
2) get your puppy teeth out of my ankles and keep them out
3) ignore me and leave me alone.

You live in an alternative reality on multiple levels.

If you won’t say it in a bar of drunks, don’t say it to me, its the same reaction.
Master of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=QZEvHGf1Le0YlaHf

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP[/

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2023, 08:57:53 AM »
If you won’t say it in a bar of drunks, don’t say it to me, its the same reaction.

I see.

So dealing with you is pretty much like dealing with a drunk in a bar.

:cheers:
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2023, 08:58:38 AM »
I see.

So dealing with you is pretty much like dealing with a drunk in a bar.

:cheers:

Truth
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2023, 11:12:01 AM »
BTW the game is currently seeing growth,
Is it though?
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2023, 12:33:25 PM »
it is boss

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2023, 12:37:44 PM »
Is it though?

I have noticed I am seeing more people online during peak hours and also finding more frequent fights!
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2023, 12:50:39 PM »
I have noticed I am seeing more people online during peak hours and also finding more frequent fights!

This happens each year when the summer is over. Wintertime always has somewhat more players than summer. If you want to look at the numbers, compare them to previous years.  :old:
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2023, 01:09:06 PM »
This happens each year when the summer is over. Wintertime always has somewhat more players than summer. If you want to look at the numbers, compare them to previous years.  :old:

Feels like we went through this exercise same time last year. IIRC Lusche charted it using the score stats. I think the consensus was a that the decline had slowed but was staying steady. It only takes a few people to make things “feel” more crowded.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2023, 01:51:37 PM »

Can you confirm my impression that the rate of pilot loss has leveled out compared to previous years?  Or am I imagining that?

I think you are down to the hardcore lifers.  However they are bunched demographically so that when they start dropping out due to mortality or health issues, it's likely to roll over quick.

The game needs to get back to 350 or so and needs younger players who don't have one foot in the bone yard.  A game that has lost it's young players has lost it's future.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2023, 02:39:15 PM »
Can you confirm my impression that the rate of pilot loss has leveled out compared to previous years?

I can take another look at the numbers next week, when the current tour has been processed.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2023, 02:48:58 PM »
I can take another look at the numbers next week, when the current tour has been processed.
:aok

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2023, 03:30:13 PM »
Thanks Lusche! I have always preferred real information.  I would be excited as hell to see an actual net gain of players year over year.
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2023, 05:03:59 PM »
would love to see you back boss. kick donut and taking numbers

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline PopJanko

• Zinc Member
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2023, 05:22:30 PM »

Awesome.  Sorry for bringing up a subject that triggered some others.

I will admit, I don't play as often as I used to.  I don't want to exaggerate, but thought we had late war numbers in 3 digits before moving away from the three war arenas (LW, MW, EW).  I also thought that, at one time, there were some statistics for the average number of players, but that one I may not have correct in any way.

Anyway, thanks Lusche for whatever info you can gather.  More curious than anything.

Pop

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2023, 03:03:19 AM »
Is it though?

No, it's winter. There is always a few who come back this time of year. Those "new" players are actually just returning players passing through.
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster