Author Topic: IL2 sale any good? Dunno what the "normal" prices are  (Read 6184 times)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Re: IL2 sale any good? Dunno what the "normal" prices are
« Reply #195 on: April 22, 2024, 11:34:52 AM »
Thanks for the heads up. Looks like you can't beat that price!  I haven't played it but I'll probably pick it up for that price.

Sale is showing only 29 hours left so might want to move fast on this one.
You are welcome!
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #196 on: April 22, 2024, 12:17:11 PM »
Arma 3 is on sale. 75% off. :aok

Might actually download it ad try it for giggles. 
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #197 on: April 22, 2024, 12:21:24 PM »
Might actually download it ad try it for giggles.

I hadn't played Arma 3 in years.  It was ahead of it's time.  They were smart to open so much of it up to mod'ing.  Amazing what they have been able to do with it over the years to keep it fresh.  Good bones to build off of.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #198 on: April 22, 2024, 02:57:09 PM »
I hadn't played Arma 3 in years.  It was ahead of it's time.  They were smart to open so much of it up to mod'ing.  Amazing what they have been able to do with it over the years to keep it fresh.  Good bones to build off of.

Ahhh the “wisdom” of the Headless Horsemen.

These guys already had this exact convo in the O’Club DCS Infomercial sandbox. So now they’re doing it to strictly cause childish drama in a select dead horse thread for bigger impact.

These are your buddies huh?

Real shame about DCS, I sure hope they get their financial ducks in a row.

Karma is unfortunate.

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #199 on: April 22, 2024, 03:01:28 PM »
Sig line.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #200 on: April 22, 2024, 05:38:03 PM »
Arma 3 is on sale. 75% off. :aok

Been playing Arma Reforger a bit recently, good fun.

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #201 on: April 22, 2024, 06:19:05 PM »
Ahhh the “wisdom” of the Headless Horsemen.

These guys already had this exact convo in the O’Club DCS Infomercial sandbox. So now they’re doing it to strictly cause childish drama in a select dead horse thread for bigger impact.

These are your buddies huh?

Real shame about DCS, I sure hope they get their financial ducks in a row.

Karma is unfortunate.

I'm not sure whey you keep repeating this - you started saying this directly after I posted about Eagle Dynamics not having paid Razbam for 9 months, and latched on to this like it's your guiding star in sim world or something. 

For the second time now, the only information the public has is that Razbam and DCS are in a squabble/discussion over who owes who for what.  ED maintains that due to Razbam making $ off using Eagly Dynamics IP to build a South American air force a simulator for their pilots, it's Razbam that owes ED $, which is why they haven't transferred the typically regular payments to them for the last 9 months.   

No other team has made complaints about payments from ED for their work, and there are 15+ teams woking for ED besides their own coders.  For all you know ED/DCS has cash pouring in, more than sufficient to keep the company both solvent and growing.  No players here are trying to entice AH players to "move" to DCS in order to "save DCS".  The entire player base here wouldn't have much if any impact on DCS's current business model and customer base, so thinking that some AH player is somehow harming AH by syphoning off AH players to DCS is ridiculous. 

Regarding IL2 - watching Krupinski's YT channel videos in IL2 give a great idea what the multiplayer is like, same with DCS, and obviously here at AH.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 06:25:42 PM by Gman »

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #202 on: April 22, 2024, 06:23:06 PM »
Been playing Arma Reforger a bit recently, good fun.

I bought it but have yet to play it.
"Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you"---Betty

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys