Author Topic: Please adjust side switch timer  (Read 1062 times)

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
Re: Please adjust side switch timer
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2023, 08:44:24 PM »
You should be allowed to switch to the lowest numbered side at anytime

Maybe an hour for the other side

Eagler

You are by using auto-switch
« Last Edit: December 08, 2023, 08:46:04 PM by 1Cane »
AkCaine

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2023, 10:08:51 PM »
The auto switch changes you to the lowest team when you tower. When I first got back I tried it .  Several times I was changed to a team with no to very little fight.  I mean to tonight a Friday night hardly any fights to really speak of. The best one was a sector and half flight and it dried up rather quick.

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2023, 10:14:00 PM »
At this point I am still unsure whether you're being obtuse, intentionally myopic or you are completely oblivious. Or outright lying.

You chose to join this battle, despite my asking you multiple times to stay out. You no longer get the benefit of the doubt with me.

Perhaps you can defend or support your position here, or in the appropriate thread, as opposed to on ch200 with your (and Judge's) Pulitzer-candidate contributions, like "cry" and "waah". Until then, I think you know very well what's going on. You saw it tonight, and every other night, and participated by switching sides with them. Every night, within 10 minutes of my arrival on the kill log. Whether you knew the reason or not.

Even taking into account the possibility of coincidence, cognitive bias, or the flow of the game, it is painfully obvious that Skyyr, and by extension your squad, is absolutely obsessed with me in particular, my squad, plus a few others.

Step back and take a look around you. Notice what the MA has become in the last few weeks. It has gotten ugly, and that is not a coincidence.

If you'd like to regain the benefit of the doubt, try to pay attention instead of parroting what you're being fed on Discord. Join us for a few evenings. Get on our comms. Watch what we see. You'll notice very quickly what many of us see happening in plain sight, every night.

Simon again this is not the thread for your belly aching about someone obsessed with you. please stick to the topic of the thread or start your own thread.  No one is out to get you.  Please stay on topic!

Offline svaalbar

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2023, 12:38:49 AM »
The auto switch changes you to the lowest team when you tower. When I first got back I tried it .  Several times I was changed to a team with no to very little fight.  I mean to tonight a Friday night hardly any fights to really speak of. The best one was a sector and half flight and it dried up rather quick.

Friday Night has FSO so the MA gets weird sometimes with a large Flux of players an hour before then we all switch at FSO time.
"All fighter pilots were a little crazy, but mostly the nicest guys you'd ever meet." The Biography of a Rabbit, by Roy Benson Jr - https://gutenberg.org/files/7190/7190-h/7190-h.htm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaKxx5UhMZ0REI8E2FGfGag

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2023, 07:41:30 AM »
Just shrink the maps to match the reduced subscriptions and set bases close enough so it doesn't take 10 minutes to fly to the next gang and pick

Remove the reasons ppl switch sides by providing fights for all sides equally

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2023, 07:51:03 AM »
Just shrink the maps to match the reduced subscriptions and set bases close enough so it doesn't take 10 minutes to fly to the next gang and pick

Remove the reasons ppl switch sides by providing fights for all sides equally

Eagler
I’m 100% with this but I think a lower time switch would be easier on the coader at the moment

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2023, 08:22:48 AM »
Removing some of the bigger maps would absolutely go a long way to fixing balancing issues. Its still gonna be tough during off hours, but for the team with low #s, no action, atleast they'd be able to fly to the fight on the other side of the map and find some action. Since hitech allowed the usage of being able to switch to the low # team. I'm not sure why 3 hours isn't a viable solution for switching as that's enough time for the tide to turn. Right now it feels like you have to wait half a day, and it's a life decision if you want to switch. Sometimes you switch and it was a bad decision because you cannot determine who is winning the fight on the other sides and you switch to the team that is the one winning the battle. Then you realize no point in rolling so you log.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 08:36:04 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2023, 08:59:10 AM »
Stop with the logic! You may end up annoying the ones who make the decisions with such things!

Offline potsNpans

• Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2023, 01:11:16 PM »
I would switch this to the wish list

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2023, 04:30:07 PM »
Simon says

All of you behave !

The auto switch does help a little with the ENY. It is a good
Thing that M-8’s are not perked.

:D

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)