Author Topic: Another "should I come back to the game" post  (Read 2144 times)

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
Re: Another "should I come back to the game" post
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2023, 01:59:36 PM »
Lol, oh I think it was. :devil
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2023, 03:45:48 PM »
Probably not. But I just got muted on MA either by saying it's hard to defend base alone against 3 tanks and M3 or by telling there's a con fleet in front of our CV. Nice job from whoever did it. I have my doubts but as no evidence, I really hope he enjoys his anonymous might and power.

Taking that and schizophrenic "I'm the best and my aliases agree"-topics, it might really be time to consider "should I go to an another sim"-post. Too much deja vu from my older flying platform.

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2023, 03:52:28 PM »
Probably not. But I just got muted on MA either by saying it's hard to defend base alone against 3 tanks and M3 or by telling there's a con fleet in front of our CV. Nice job from whoever did it. I have my doubts but as no evidence, I really hope he enjoys his anonymous might and power.

Taking that and schizophrenic "I'm the best and my aliases agree"-topics, it might really be time to consider "should I go to an another sim"-post. Too much deja vu from my older flying platform.

No warning? just a mute? I have always been warned before a mute.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2023, 03:54:44 PM »
This is the same kinda crap that ran me off. No warning or something like "non-game discussion" on 200...

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2023, 03:56:40 PM »
No warning? just a mute? I have always been warned before a mute.

No warning, nothing. And I was in country ch, not even on 200. That gives me one strong suspect who has shown clear dislike.

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2023, 03:59:42 PM »
Ya. But who mods the mods? They obviously feel they can exercise their petty power on people they don't like for what ever reason or no reason at all.

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2023, 04:14:37 PM »
how reachhim?

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2023, 04:20:24 PM »
I can’t speak for the Knight or Bish country chats but the Rook chat is rarely ever anything but goofball convos and hey help here, etc. I only play from 8P-11P EST too. What are all you even talking about to get muted on country.

I don’t do 200. I need a skin with that written on the nose for all planes.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 06:01:10 PM by Dadtallica »
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2023, 05:24:08 PM »
200 is not in my buffer either. Well, looks like there really are those, who's main purpose is to drive as many pilots out as possible. Wonder are they paid by someone or those who get million little ones just by imagining they are in control of everyone else. Feel sorry for those as they should seek for help.

This is my message to certain individuals:   

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2023, 08:44:31 PM »
No warning, nothing. And I was in country ch, not even on 200. That gives me one strong suspect who has shown clear dislike.

Well you can piss and moan, and speculate all you want, OR you can call/email Hitech with the date and time and he can look at the logs. WARNING, if you did push a MOD, or break rules, that is an automatic mute and he will let you know and in some cases everyone know. On the other hand you got muted by a group of players looking to shut you up with no reason you will get all privileges back and ALL those who reported you will be punished with much larger mutes.

Your choice, suffer a deserved mute, or push for righteous revenge.

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2023, 02:06:15 AM »

Your choice, suffer a deserved mute, or push for righteous revenge.

There is 3rd option, which is my choice; I let the muter enjoy his most probably personal revenge and leave revenging for those who have souls small enough. As there certainly was not one single offending or insulting text written by me, nor complaining.

I have strong feeling who caused it, as that particular person has spiked me even when I've written "GV alert base XX".

Offline potsNpans

• Nickel Member
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2023, 08:41:18 AM »
There still is a two week free trial to kick the tires and rev the engine. So come on, try it you might like it.

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2023, 11:07:59 AM »
OR you can call/email Hitech with the date and time and he can look at the logs.

Not sure this is an option. Another player said he called Hitech to review the the reasons I was muted when I let everybody know I was taking a break because I was tired of it. The problem was that Hitech supposedly couldn't find any instances when I had been muted...

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2023, 02:41:42 PM »

You were not muted , mods have not muted anyone in December. And you do not show up in the reporting system.

HiTech

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2023, 02:51:12 PM »
You were not muted , mods have not muted anyone in December. And you do not show up in the reporting system.

HiTech

Thank you Sir. Then it must be a bug, as every time I typed something and hit enter, I got a box in upper left corner telling "You have been muted for XX minutes" or something like that.