Author Topic: Civil War (Movie)  (Read 2026 times)

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
Re: Civil War (Movie)
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2023, 10:24:34 AM »
Throughout the world, no matter where you live, things will not get better. Be prepared to protect and defend what you believe, own and love. I'm not speaking from the perspective of the extreme prepper paranoia of some. Just a typical citizen paying attention. Technology has brought the evil of mankind right into your living rooms via mass and social media. How long before it arrives at your front doors? When it arrives, how will you respond?

Here's something NOT widely covered by the mass media. Most of you will realize your were unaware...

https://youtu.be/cNkv5SFWyOM
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2023, 10:30:51 AM »
Billions to the hospitality industry to put them up in hotels..food, cell phones, clothes..amazing when you think about it..

The Shoplifting crowd is just trying to grab some for themselves lol....

Social security on the ropes but we can feed and house the world's poor...and criminals that want to have an all expense paid vacation in our country..terrorism boogeyman right around the corner as covid control is dead..

Our taxes, and inflationary printed $$$ paying for this criminal activity

More toilet bowl swirling of the country from this corrupt illegimate bunch

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE Eagle RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Peda

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2023, 12:44:56 PM »
I just read the federal debt is now $100,000 per person in the US. Wonder how that will work out with the inflation caused by the rest of the world abandoning the dollar and all that money coming home to chase the same about of goods. Usually governments like to start wars when stuff like this happens. Only problem is that the oceans won't shield us from ICBMs. "May you live in interesting times"

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2023, 03:13:17 PM »
Kinda funny how the "sanctuary cities" love them until they actually show up.

I say all these people that support illegal immigration should be the ones paying to support them and should be putting them up in their own houses.

The first failure is calling it immigration. Illegal aliens are not immigrants. Immigrants come here legally. Don't dirty up true immigrants as they are always welcome. Illegals are all criminals.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2023, 03:14:44 PM »
Throughout the world, no matter where you live, things will not get better. Be prepared to protect and defend what you believe, own and love. I'm not speaking from the perspective of the extreme prepper paranoia of some. Just a typical citizen paying attention. Technology has brought the evil of mankind right into your living rooms via mass and social media. How long before it arrives at your front doors? When it arrives, how will you respond?

Here's something NOT widely covered by the mass media. Most of you will realize your were unaware...

Being prepared has always been considered smart..... not extreme. No matter what you do.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2023, 03:18:08 PM »
Unsustainable debt is usually inflated away for countries whose debt is in currency they can print.  The country prints money to pay the debt, and the currency is eventually devalued.  Currency devaluation has happened to the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Austria, Greece, Spain, China, India, Argentina, Venezuela, the Roman Empire, ancient Egypt, etc.

War increases government spending and inflation.  So war isn't usually the solution to inflation.  But if war can get a country out of paying debts, or be a mechanism for seizing substantial foreign assets, or if it can distract the citizens from other giant internal turmoil . . .

That $100,000 of total US public dept per person is $200,000 per working person.  It is $250,000 per US household.

Here is US public debt over time:

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2023, 03:55:25 PM »

Be prepared to protect and defend what you believe, own and love.

Defending what you believe, own, and love is seen as a deadly threat to certain organizations that are currently in power. There are other certain vocal groups that could also be classified as domestic terrorist organizations simply by what they are doing in this country are also fearful of the same thing.
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2023, 04:22:32 PM »
Defending what you believe, own, and love is seen as a deadly threat to certain organizations that are currently in power. There are other certain vocal groups that could also be classified as domestic terrorist organizations simply by what they are doing in this country are also fearful of the same thing.

Have no doubt.... we have terrorists in country now. Our enemies have people in country now. Infrastructure will be the first targets. They no longer have to worry about leadership.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2023, 07:49:13 AM »
The good news is that there are now over 500 million guns in the hands of civilians in this great land. No shortage of ammo either.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2023, 08:45:57 AM »
The good news is that there are now over 500 million guns in the hands of civilians in this great land. No shortage of ammo either.

Huh? Good news how?

Will this save us from red dawn or the walking dead peaceful protest groups/shoplifting tribes or our own corrupt government/military???

I never got the prepping bunch..they are 1st on the list when things turn south...they have the generators, guns and food..and most of their neighbors know this..

The globe is on fire in a week with the majority praying for a fast painless death..

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE Eagle RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Peda

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2023, 09:08:06 AM »
Every totalitarian government has disarmed its people before murdering them. No despotic regime can stand before 500 million guns.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2023, 09:28:29 AM »
Every totalitarian government has disarmed its people before murdering them. No despotic regime can stand before 500 million guns.

If the military is on the side of the corrupt government..which they will be...that ain't enough guns imo

Eagler

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2023, 09:31:12 AM »
They are coming for the farms on a global level. It will be a global war vs elites (who left claims to hate) ironically. Such backwards people.

BTW, removing 45 from the ballot only brings us closer to all out war. Scary thought. They are asking for it. They want it.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2023, 09:44:36 AM »
Martial law has its advantages...

Even elections can be postponed for the "right" reasons

Eagler