Author Topic: double ganged  (Read 1855 times)

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
Re: double ganged
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2023, 01:49:41 PM »

In fact, I am pretty sure that he led Seal Team Six in the assassination of Bin Laden, and once beat up Chuck Norris in a bar fight after he said something mean about his adolescent crush, Skyyr.

Ah, now I know why Chuck called me one night and asked if I knew the number of Jackie Chan or if I could borrow him one of my battle cats! He was in dire straits!

The Mad   CatMan!

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2023, 02:27:00 PM »
Who are you in ma? Skyr?

Nice hiding under aliases on the bbs

Stop crapping on our game with your petty ego whining

Get into MA and kill us all please...and stfu while you're at it lol

Eagler

I killed you the other day actually. Then you tried for payback and the ack got you.

:neener: :banana:

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2023, 02:29:40 PM »
Simon desperately trying to become relevant. 

:rofl

Now you have three of us living rent-free in your head and it is glorious to watch your manic flailing.

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2023, 02:58:57 PM »
I sure hope not, while Vraciu and I don't agree on everything, I've never seen him do anything as underhanded as this.

If Vrace isn't Palace Cobra then Quiet isn't double00PKer.
(even though the day double00PKer disappeared Quiet appeared with the exact same achievements, fighting stye, plane choices, score ranking, lack of vox, TDR and attitude.) He's also some Navy fighter pilot or something too. (go figure)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2023, 03:09:39 PM »
I killed you the other day actually. Then you tried for payback and the ack got you.

:neener: :banana:

You and everyone else  :aok

Seriously though if you are over 16 years old , you should seek help

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Palace Cobra

• Copper Member
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2023, 03:22:17 PM »
You and everyone else  :aok

Seriously though if you are over 16 years old , you should seek help

Eagler

You are the one attacking me when I've never said word one to you or about you. PHYSICIAN HEAL THYSELF! :old:

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2023, 04:23:07 PM »
Honoured but probably a bad example. My hobby within the AH hobby is primarily motivated by my learning disabilities. I used to put myself in shocking positions and see if I could swim out of it because my challenge is principally with myself. I'm not driven by the score or other observable results but my own ongoing training agenda or trying to unravel a particular piece of an opponent's ACM I've seen. Probably understanding everything would mark the end of the hobby for me.

About winning: look at Gabriel Varga's video about how he beat Lerdsila. Yes he won that match. Does that make him as accomplished and admirable as Lerdsila? To me it didn't really prove anything more than no one is invincible. I think we already knew that anyway.

One thing I do find a bit weird about the result-focussed faction is that hit and run and ganging isn't the most effective low-risk-to-results-productive technique. That would be properly-done and subtle BnZ IMHO - quite rare in AH but I can think of one semi-active player who does it brilliantly.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can hit a tree with the best of them. I aint braggin', I just crash that way.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline svaalbar

• Nickel Member
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2023, 05:09:13 PM »

You are the one attacking me when I've never said word one to you or about you. PHYSICIAN HEAL THYSELF! :old:

Vraciu, heed Eaglers wise words.
"All fighter pilots were a little crazy, but mostly the nicest guys you'd ever meet." The Biography of a Rabbit, by Roy Benson Jr - https://gutenberg.org/files/7190/7190-h/7190-h.htm

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaKxx5UhMZ0REI8E2FGfGag