Author Topic: HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 379 times)

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: December 31, 2023, 07:59:20 PM »
Well anyways... We made it another year! For me it never went down the drain! I ended up finding a new Career through My big time faith in God and his percect SON JESUS CHRIST!!! God gave me 2 tries in life and let me tell you being alive is so much better than the other side! I plan on staying for a heck of alot more years to come too! The most incredible thing that I was given out of my end of times was the proof given to me of God all mighty! He told me the way I was going to return to life, the things Not to be done and what to do... Love Mom and Dad was what I took out the most and hey that poison given to us from that SOB satan he can keep it and I will remain in this Sober life starting 20 years ago until my story is finished! What the hell is good from Beer anyways??? Bad breath or a killer hangover??? Nah!!! I'm all set baby!!!
So... HAPPY NEW YEAR'S TO ALL OF YOU!!!!! :cheers: :rock :rock :rock :x :banana:
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Professor_Fate

• Zinc Member
Re: HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2023, 08:05:35 PM »
If January 1st to January 1st marks the passing of one year wouldn’t the time between January 2nd to January 2nd mark the passing another year?

Happy new year!
Jagdgeschwader 2 "Richthofen

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2024, 04:04:48 AM »
If January 1st to January 1st marks the passing of one year wouldn’t the time between January 2nd to January 2nd mark the passing another year?

Happy new year!

Yes it does. But is it same mileage from FL to CA than from CA to FL? Like, It's just 1 week from Xmas to New Year but from NY to Xmas almost a year.

Happy 2024 while pondering that!    :cheers:
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2024, 07:33:42 AM »
Well said Morpheus, I gave my life to Christ 40 years ago, then veered off the straight and narrow for 10 years. Got married, started a family. My young bride did not know the Lord at that time, He got a hold me, we got back into church and she was saved. As of today all 4 kids are saved and 3 of the 7 grand kids. Oh yes I quit drinking in 1989, haven't had any alcohol since then. Happy New Year, and God Bless.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2024, 11:11:45 AM »
Well said Morpheus, I gave my life to Christ 40 years ago, then veered off the straight and narrow for 10 years. Got married, started a family. My young bride did not know the Lord at that time, He got a hold of me, we got back into church and she was saved. As of today all 4 kids are saved and 3 of the 7 grand kids. Oh yes, I quit drinking in 1989, haven't had any alcohol since then. Happy New Year, and God Bless.

You see, I had a Nice and brand new Harley Springer Softail and that ended up taking my life after I was involved in an accident after being struck VERY HARD off a cliff that was on a road OTW back to my house that I lived in.
It has been one heck of a new life for me after he let me come "home" and told me the way was Going to life my "new life" and that would have to take each and every beer and any ounce of alcohol and throw it down the drain! Also, he told me that he smoked each and every spec of tobacco within the 3 packs of cigarettes I had every day for 10 years! Buy 2 get 1 free Winston Lights are a mother F to stop!

That's what was the trigger to start my journey of living a new life after my 20's was over!
I've been asked if It was a curse after having kept on living in this world after that accident.
How can anyone take a second chance or be told by God all mighty how to keep living after I walked home after my accident on my brand new Harley Davidson?

Morph <S>

Offline -gg-

• Silver Member
      • IceCreamOnMars
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2024, 01:21:14 PM »
You see, I had a Nice and brand new Harley Springer Softail and that ended up taking my life after I was involved in an accident after being struck VERY HARD off a cliff that was on a road OTW back to my house that I lived in.
It has been one heck of a new life for me after he let me come "home" and told me the way was Going to life my "new life" and that would have to take each and every beer and any ounce of alcohol and throw it down the drain! Also, he told me that he smoked each and every spec of tobacco within the 3 packs of cigarettes I had every day for 10 years! Buy 2 get 1 free Winston Lights are a mother F to stop!

That's what was the trigger to start my journey of living a new life after my 20's was over!
I've been asked if It was a curse after having kept on living in this world after that accident.
How can anyone take a second chance or be told by God all mighty how to keep living after I walked home after my accident on my brand new Harley Davidson?

Morph <S>

I remember when that happened to you. I remember asking about you and what your friends were saying. some that visted you.

From what I learned back then, I'd have to say it's an absolute miracle to see you back here and being in such a good place. I'm super glad to see that you're back here and doing well.

Gina - aka nuke
Icecreamonmars.com. ICOM for short.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2024, 03:13:38 PM »
Hope you have a very Happy New Years Morph!

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2024, 07:46:43 PM »
I remember when that happened to you. I remember asking about you and what your friends were saying. some that visted you.

From what I learned back then, I'd have to say it's an absolute miracle to see you back here and being in such a good place. I'm super glad to see that you're back here and doing well.

Gina - aka nuke

THANKS for your kind words! That accident would NEVER have happened had I just listened to the rest of the world who gave a dam about me! and never buying any kind of bad a... Harley, I've been told and it's been said that I lived through a Curse and have to DIE because of buying that bike...

How can you call being dead AND being with God and hearing him tell me the new rules I must follow... Nothing from God is a curse. Being told the right and the wrong ways I was living was the most SOBERING moment of my new life!