Author Topic: Hitech  (Read 3229 times)

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
Hitech
« on: January 01, 2024, 10:11:27 AM »
Unfair gameplay Cybro lands B5N on Cruiser rendering it visible to enemy base is this acceptable gameplay?
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
Re: Hitech
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2024, 11:28:11 AM »
Lol, that's funny.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Online hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2024, 11:38:48 AM »
Guess he didn't want to foul the deck.

I wonder if he can take off again so that he can land all his proxies.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2024, 03:22:24 PM »
Isn't he under radar?

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2024, 03:58:40 PM »
Isn't he under radar?

Doesn’t show a bar but it does flash any base the CV might be trying to get close to. This is how he alerts the other sides.

Could we collide with him and knock him off at all when he does this? He parks offset on the cv a lot too.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2024, 05:05:17 PM »
Unfair gameplay Cybro lands B5N on Cruiser rendering it visible to enemy base is this acceptable gameplay?

Take it to him directly. Going public with this kinda stuff tends to find the subject quickly forgotten from my experience.
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2024, 05:59:56 PM »
This has been brought up before… there is a link somewhere in a similar recent thread to an older post. Dale made it clear he is not going to do anything to limit inactive players in the arenas. However it was like 10 years ago or more so today’s answer may be different .

Of course I don’t know if that will be his response to you if you send it to him but there is only one way to know.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2024, 08:51:48 PM by Dadtallica »
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2024, 08:37:42 PM »
I'm fine with is until shelling a base or town results in it flashing the base.

Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Online hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2024, 09:21:44 PM »
Take it to him directly. Going public with this kinda stuff tends to find the subject quickly forgotten from my experience.
Take it to him directly? How you gonna do that when he logs on for 2 min to get in position and then is gone gone for 12 hours only to come back for 2 minutes to land kills and log off.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2024, 05:25:33 AM »
I've seen Cybro in real life.

He looks like this:

« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 05:27:53 AM by Brooke »

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2024, 07:46:34 AM »
Missing certification is a larger issue from a business side of things imo

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2024, 09:56:26 AM »

I'm confused, isn't the ship always visible?  He landed on the back of a ship on his own side?  So he spends his time riding in an aircraft parked on the back of a ship, is that what your saying?
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2024, 10:02:08 AM »
I'm confused, isn't the ship always visible?  He landed on the back of a ship on his own side?  So he spends his time riding in an aircraft parked on the back of a ship, is that what your saying?

No, you can sail a CV right up to a coastal base, shell the town and base down to nothing and the only alert the the enemy will never be alerted as long as no planes take off from the carrier. It's a gross oversight in the game mechanics and it's exploited at every opportunity by the players that want to avoid combat in a combat game.
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline IntelDan

• Zinc Member
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2024, 05:25:59 PM »
WWII US Navy radars could detect surface ships.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2024, 05:49:44 AM »
Eh. At least Cybro isn't moving CVs, then swapping countries to kill them... :uhoh
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain