Author Topic: "Strictly Aces High III" Facebook page created.  (Read 3629 times)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: "Strictly Aces High III" Facebook page created.
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2024, 06:16:40 AM »
You guys should totally be in support of an Animl echo chamber  :old:
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2024, 09:46:07 AM »
I love everything about AH3! Except that one thing, that made me quit...

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2024, 05:42:27 PM »
Why are you so worried about someone mentioning or God forbid playing another game?

It's been 25 years that people have had a choice.

Why is there always drama wrapped around you?

Just enjoy the game, you aren't going to save it.

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2024, 05:49:31 PM »
Strictly for Aces High III associated content.
This brand new page I created for those who prefer not to be inundated with spam of other sim/game content.
Not sure if it is needed, but it's available.

Still under construction.

Chat, Live Video and Sharing Music is available.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/741971274089149

Will you allow folks to PM you with unhinged & ludicrous comments , such as you do here on the BBS?  (you potty mouth)

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Online Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2024, 06:07:18 PM »
Why are you so worried about someone mentioning or God forbid playing another game?

It's been 25 years that people have had a choice.

Why is there always drama wrapped around you?

Just enjoy the game, you aren't going to save it.

The IL-2 forum has a section solely dedicated to discussions of other flight sims. Who wants to tell 1C game studios that their game is about to collapse from within now?
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2024, 10:43:40 PM »
Not even going to read all that.

Besides the fact that some have little to no concept of biz.
But what I did read,..lets take a walk back in time.

AW last days, struggling. Talk of other sims was not permitted directly on the forum.
Now, mind you, Dale, Pyro and a couple others came in and posted on the forum and announced on radio open beta for AH. I was there, I saw it first hand.
Let me tell you how many that POed. Why? Because it was drawing our base away at a seriously bad time. That's why it was forbidden, and the reason was proven.

Now, we all come over here, and guess what? You can't talk about other games on AH BBS. Shocking I know, weird it was me that came up with this concept in 2024. I wonder why they implemented that concept? You could not talk about other games here, in fact I think I got booted or time-out for doing exactly that. What goes around, comes around. And I was not alone.

Now, we had Bigweek, totally not connected to AW nor it's forums, totally a separate entity. There you could talk of other games, and way more over the top subjects.

Little Bear mentioned IL-2 forum allowing it it. Also note it's not in the main general, it's separate. Here, it's everywhere. Mention anything positive about AH, return players,.... you're going to see 3 letters pop up, almost subliminal,... DCS. IL-2 is rare. It's called skimming.

Burger King and McDonalds are both burgers. But some will claim they are different because BK broils theirs. Ok a difference,.. go ahead,.. walk in either with a competitor's product,.. you will be asked to leave. Any restaurant. DCS does it.

DCS ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT ALLOW ANY MENTION OF ANY OTHER GAME, who ever says they do is a liar. I know, I have the text from them. So that puts this game behind the 8 ball. They can mention DCS here, everyday, but like in the AW incident, you can't talk about it there. That is a major biz disadvantage, and the DCS players are scooping it up. And frankly,.. you're handing it to them and then crying about numbers. That is absurd oxymoron. You call me ridiculous? I have their text and posted it twice, here and AHII FB page,.. both times it was locked or removed. Talking bad about DCS in AH world got me in trouble?.. lets think about that.

The attitudes of SOME in here,.. I would not allow to run a hotdog stand on two wheels. They'd just send the customers elsewhere.

Just because it's too hard to manage and they just allow it, no matter how ridiculous, doesn't mean it's smart biz. People make biz mistakes every day.

SO they can mention their game here, but you can't mention AH there. THAT'S WHY. Ya sold your souls to DCS, and expect this to remain because game play there IS substandard and you need this for real action fix. Keep it up and this option won't be here, you'll be stuck with pretty planes and no fight to take it to.

I don't give 3 flying rats butts what people do or other games, promoting McDs in BK is ridiculous.

My biggest problem, i find it very hard to believe I would even have to explain this. This is basic 9th grade business class material.

Obviously AH Gods don't care, and obviously you have a number's problem. IL-2, does the same thing, has a numbers issue. Connecting the dots yet?

Not angry, not mad, I have much bigger fish to fry than paying attention to what someone post about me on a game bbs. it's not a life stopper.
I dubb the 3 who really stink up this place with undue drama as
Spinning Sparrow
Little Bear
Headless Horseman

Has anything I done, no matter how stupid, harmed you or this game? The object is cause no harm. And as for PMs,...shut up. Ya spew that same crap every day of your life. We've heard about Little Bear on 200. I'm sure poopy butt is your limit, right? Are you really that fragile? Or is lying your fav pass-time? How do you survive in the real world? Who ties ur shoes? When someone goes around making public statements calling me "Sexual Predator", you're about to have problems. Call me butt hole, idiot, whatever you can, don't care, I consider the source.. you post stuff like "Sexual Predator", you crossed a line that shall not end up as a happy memory for you. Refer to last paragraph.

Thank god there are decent well ground people here who I admire and respect,.. not everyone hates me, and that upsets those 3-5. It makes them crazy in their sleep. Because if those 3 were the impression of AH community, ya might as well call it the black plague. Your buddies? Would you allow them to crash your dinner party and act the fool?

But I will add this to show how petty they are,... they took someone they know went through hell they could not handle and kick him in the nads, wow true vikings. Pick on little girls too? And I have a saying about that,.. "you can kick me and have your way with me when I'm down and out and can't fight back,.. just remember one thing,... when you're done, it's my turn. And I have a damn good memory. You should pray you don't get the karma of what I lived. Karma is my best friend. "When your enemy's ship is sinking, don't waste anymore ammo,... just stand back and smile."

To those who are decent humans, sorry you had to read this.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2024, 11:16:01 PM »
Wait, some of you only play one game? That can't be right.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2024, 12:08:25 AM »
It's an admirable thing to try to save the game, however I'm not sure that there's much a single person can do alone.

I remember AW shutting doing.
My feelings were: "They did it to themselves."

I remember when Commodore (of which I've owned an Amiga 500 and Amiga 3000) when out of business.

I remembered when warbirds went down to less than 5 players online.

I remember when WW2 online got "taken over by the community."

I hear the vaunted "lead producer" (snowflake in my book) has left IL2 and is now making his own game.
My feelings are: What happens with IL2 will depend on the people making the decisions, not their customers.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is that the people making the command decisions on all the above examples were the ones who were the catalyst that caused the end result. It wasn't their customers. I don't think that banning a discussion of Warbirds on WW2 online or vice vesa would have saved either of them. I think that the people making the decisions had done something different that it may have affected the outcome.

I think the best you can do if you love the game so much is to enjoy it while it's still here. I hate to see you put your energy into something that you have very little control over in my opinion.

Just my 2 cents

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2024, 07:37:31 AM »
The IL-2 forum has a section solely dedicated to discussions of other flight sims. Who wants to tell 1C game studios that their game is about to collapse from within now?

You’re wrong.

Don’t ask me, ask dcs why they do it.

I don’t bring drama, its brought to me. Period.

Funny, how its the dcs players don’t like that they shouldn’t be here skimming ah players.

You may be right about saving AH, and dcs players prefer that for the aw,….errr I mean AH migration

Ya I bet dcs players don’t like me and prefer I shut up. Its not to their benefit of getting more skilled players in a boring and costly sim.

I watched it done to AW, and it worked.

I don’t know why I post here, its always been drama, which I loathe. Why am I bashed for trying to help the game? What’s their agenda? I can’t even make or post a video without drama. Ask yourself.

All I did was post a link to a new AH group. Would you like me to change it to “All Things Combat Sims” to keep it out of here?

Of course I can’t save it when the problem comes from within. i just posted a link. Did I attack the attackers to bring them in. You have 3 ppl who bring that yo our table, its not me, ask them.

I made a FB page, that is all I did. I shouldn’t post here, take the base. I’m sure the goid ppl who want to save it and don’t play other sims love you for it.

But don’t ask me why I hate it, ask dcs why they hate it too.

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2024, 08:07:57 AM »
I hate to say it Animal, but you feed the drama.

Put those few that start the drama on ignore and then go about your business. What they say doesn't matter and when on ignore like I have them you never see any of it so it cant bother you so you wont respond, feeding the trolls.

Use the ignore feature, and continue to do what you can to "help" this game. It is not your responsibility to curb their stupidity, but you can help slow it by not feeding them.

Just a thought.

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2024, 08:37:00 AM »
I’m serious.
I can make it all things combat sims. Kinda like a mild Bigweek concept.
Its virgin, you can build it the way you want. Bring that 3-4 sim crowd to one center point.  Do what ever you want. I don’t mind.

This way you won’t be discouraging rising numbers here.

Many have sharply misunderstood me. Undue bashing drama incited that. I’m not against you, just against of it done here whole numbers rise, which they are.

Think about it. I’ll do that if it settles the dust snd you don’t di it here.

I’ll even help in the design. If some day I leave FB or don’t want to manage it, I’ll pass it on to someone else.

You guys let me know, I’ll do it right now, and take suggestions.
You help me, I help you. :) thats just good biz. I’ll even make a few here admins.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Online Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2024, 08:44:16 AM »
You’re wrong.

Except I’m not. People are allowed to have other interests. In fact I’m going to post about AH in it. Grow the F up!

« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 08:47:07 AM by Dadtallica »
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Online Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2024, 08:46:27 AM »

Put those few that start the drama on ignore and then go about your business. What they say doesn't matter and when on ignore like I have them you never see any of it so it cant bother you so you wont respond, feeding the trolls.

Use the ignore feature, and continue to do what you can to "help" this game. It is not your responsibility to curb their stupidity, but you can help slow it by not feeding them.

Just a thought.

That would all be great if he wasn’t the direct cause of most of it.  Not to mention what he does to people in private. All of which is done on a forum he has no control of.

Now translate his behavior to Facebook page he is the sole administrator of. People are allowed to decide that for themselves. No thanks for me!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 08:48:05 AM by Dadtallica »

Offline Professor_Fate

• Zinc Member
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2024, 10:17:05 AM »

Just a thought.

Good point, the one thing every narcissist hates is to be ignored.  Once they figure out they no longer can control and manipulate someone they go away.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 10:19:06 AM by Professor_Fate »
Jagdgeschwader 2 "Richthofen

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2024, 10:48:26 AM »
I just figured they posted here because the other game does not have any kind of community.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)