Author Topic: 161 tonight - 9pm CST  (Read 325 times)

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
161 tonight - 9pm CST
« on: January 05, 2024, 09:05:15 PM »
159 in MA
2 in Training
« Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 09:07:24 PM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: 161 tonight - 9pm CST
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2024, 04:19:24 AM »
Hey Bud,
BW1stpar here.  We even had what, 130ish Last Night, the 7th.   It was pretty BUSY,Friday and last night. :devil  You, "I knew it was you. You are the guy that kills me every time, when I am in a 190". :D   Just wanted to let you know, I appreciate comment on 200, last night. I was having so much action...then   "The Oyster, incident". Buzzkill 1000   Wish I saved that film. Anyway, IIR you commented "Nah. He isnt cheating.  This is what happens when you meet a Good Stick who also knows his business/Job." Just wanted you to know, it din't go unnoticed! :aok  I might be getting it mixed up, with last weeks comment from you...same sort of verbage? Anyway, I went to comment to you....But I was muted.  Yes, fully aware I deserved it!   That crap isn't my normal way of dealing with accusations of cheating, I snapped.  I appreciate the support from you! Although...you could have said same thing I did, to Oysters  :rofl   Was a lonely 10 minutes lol      Oh...a quick funny.....everytime I get you...EVERYTIME..."Well. Looks like the Muppets need a new drummer?"    :rofl
« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 04:30:44 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2024, 08:08:03 AM »
We were between 140-160 all weekend. With current numbers 20-30 more really adds to the action.

My 190s seem to be a magnet with your spit. It is funny. I know some would pop a cork and call it something else. But ya gotta just have fun with irony. With my stick the only shot I can hold steady is in a turn. Going up against an experienced Spit jockey in a 190 with a bad stick is not an ideal match, I’m going to die. lol. I saddle up a 190, see a spit and think, I bet thats BW1stpar, boom, sure enough. Lol

I’ve seen several films from other players, some are just monsters. When you’re that good you’re going to be accused. Back in band camp, when all my gear was in prime shape and high ranking I was accused too. Goes with the gunfighter territory. In AW, I had 5 rivals pull a Dweeb Hunt on me, I killed them all and landed the kills. “Brat” said if I won he’d leave Bigweek, I won, he left. Today, my stick embarrasses me every flight.
 After 16 yrs, center stick is just wiped out.

I think its borderline funny, if it wasn’t bad promo, when someone calls cheat on a seasoned stick. 80% are just well seasoned good sticks, even some accusers. When the passion, emotions and accusations come out it means the game still works. I’d be worried if it didn’t.

80% of the time I have a good time on ch200. Good laughs. Its both ok to take immersion into emotions and self deprecation. Its ok not to take one’s self too serious. No matter the subject, there’s always greater and lesser, and some luck.

My only complaint this weekend was 2-1 country gang banging. Every flight was 5-1. Builds character and SA, but it gets old too. Both nights I logged sooner than I wanted. One night is ok, 2-3 nights is overboard. I think a cpl maps incite that.

Bbs is not a great indicator on how fun the game still is. Ya just have to jump in.

It’s all good. Glad I made ya laugh. :)

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2024, 02:52:35 PM »
Those 2 country gangups are fun for 262s. With so many friends around you're sure to catch somebody napping. And then there's the bombers. Great fun!

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2024, 07:53:39 AM »
Those 2 country gangups are fun for 262s. With so many friends around you're sure to catch somebody napping. And then there's the bombers. Great fun!
AND JUST.......where the heck you been of late? :uhoh
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain