Author Topic: You want new players… DO NOT sleep on Reddit.  (Read 2133 times)

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
Re: You want new players… DO NOT sleep on Reddit.
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2024, 10:14:51 AM »
Oh, is hijacking of a thread by pretty planes while trying to advertise for your fav game  and event getting on nerves?

Now yall get it?

Kudos.

-silly me :)

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2024, 05:28:11 PM »
Oh, is hijacking of a thread by pretty planes while trying to advertise for your fav game  and event getting on nerves?

Now yall get it?

Kudos.

-silly me :)

Kudos

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2024, 09:47:34 PM »
I think with Masters Of The Air playing later this months yall are going to see a large influx of new players.  Just remember to be nice.  Yall were all noobs once.  I'm personally banging my head against the wall because trying to get back into it I found out I have macular degeneration which means I'm effectively going blind.  Spent a lot of money trying to get back in via VR and there's no lens or anything I can do that my docs can figure out. 

Just be nice to the noobs. It's a great game. 

SALUT all. 
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2024, 10:05:55 PM »
I think with Masters Of The Air playing later this months yall are going to see a large influx of new players.  Just remember to be nice.  Yall were all noobs once.  I'm personally banging my head against the wall because trying to get back into it I found out I have macular degeneration which means I'm effectively going blind.  Spent a lot of money trying to get back in via VR and there's no lens or anything I can do that my docs can figure out. 

SALUT all.

Yes very much this!  :cheers:
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2024, 08:34:09 AM »

SALUT all.

Sorry to hear this, Dicho.  But your advice is right on. 

In fact, it wouldn't hurt anyone to start practicing "nice" before the show begins.

- oldman

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2024, 06:23:12 AM »
The quality of gamers falling through the basement is the biggest reason.