Author Topic: Simulated Aerial Combat Roundtable  (Read 30376 times)

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Re: Simulated Aerial Combat Roundtable
« Reply #1440 on: May 05, 2024, 08:49:36 PM »
Stay off the bbs, defund 200 and squelch the tards.

Agreed.  My own motto is:  Never let a fool ruin your day.

If you enjoy the game, don't let other people screw with that.

- oldman

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
« Reply #1441 on: May 06, 2024, 01:59:48 AM »
Well, hardcore tanking and occasional flying w/o icons and orientation with map, compass and landmarks are now more in my interest. IL-2 has servers for that. Especially Finnish one is demanding. And less ranting.

Like yesterday, took 110 to clean our only possible tank advance route from U-2 guarding a bridge. It had rockets and cut the tracks of every tank trying to cross the river. The field was quite far away and while otw, was chatting w/ guys on both sides about some server issues and got totally lost.

Btw, IL-2 has sales going on.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 02:02:44 AM by GasTeddy »
The Mad   CatMan!

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1442 on: May 06, 2024, 05:32:35 AM »
Btw, IL-2 has sales going on.

Now you’ve done it.

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #1443 on: May 06, 2024, 06:41:03 AM »
I find it humorous the punks no one likes are belittling me. Thats what punks do.
I’m staying just because of stupid punk mouths.

Don’t act surprised why I b slap these young lil drama queen pc coward former players. Take note; former players.

Literally in diapers when I started flying. Evidently they never gave them up.

This is what hapoens when ya stay in mom’s basement too long.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 06:53:39 AM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #1444 on: May 06, 2024, 07:49:37 AM »

I don't remember this kind of dung in the AW days.  People got mad at each other - remember the "Who killed the Bettys?" discussion? - but the personal venom - calling people psychopaths and such - wasn't there, even in the political discussions on the later Bigweek newsgroup.  This is something new and very ugly.

- oldman

There wasn’t quite the reason. BW would swallow these others biting my ankles whole. We didn’t ALLOW former players or other sim players to trash our forums.

If I remember right, you also were against WB players invading AW forums, now its “ ok”.

In the old days of AW forums, us staff would decide who needs to go and press the button. It would NOT continue like this to build into a trash can. Thats how we avoided the cesspool.

In BW we had kill files that worked much better than ignore. Similar in AW forms. You didn’t see the post of those you blocked.

So whats changed is toxic and promoting other games is now allowed. And we all falsely sit and wonder why its going south.

Take deep note who do not support these threads and antics, the ones who matter. Contributors.

If ya allow vandals to kick over trash cans your neighborhood soon enough looks like trash.

Not everyone disagrees with me, the ones that do are former players who don’t matter.

We certainly didn’t allow the WB invasion, who pulled the same tactics, same excuses, dame words. Why I can oredict it all, seen it all before.Those threads were killed instantly to avoid just this.

I didn’t change, allowance changed. Its absurd.

This stuff even chased TC away who was in charge of keeping it in order. This is NOT what we would allow.

This is why its different.  It sickens all of us former staff. None of us support whats allowed these days,

I’ll finish my MotA vid, but not lifting another finger until we get s house cleaning. It gies against ALL OUR efforts. Trust me, I’m not alone. Take note who is not here, those who matter.

Lets not forget before I left Tex threatened to harm my family, here, BW and A Kill Has Been Recorded, 1 yr later I lost them both, I left AH.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 08:26:27 AM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1445 on: May 06, 2024, 08:07:43 AM »

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #1446 on: May 06, 2024, 08:44:12 AM »
Told ya.

Has nothing to do with what you think. You should be banned for that 10 hrs of bombing my PM., like children do. Not doing do just encourages your stupid mouth. You have not clue one what we are talking about. No shock there. You don’t have many friends here outside former players. You’re irrelevent.

It was glorious blowing you out of the air. Must be humiliating even I can beat you.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 08:51:28 AM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1447 on: May 06, 2024, 08:52:12 AM »

He's on the bottle again.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #1448 on: May 06, 2024, 08:57:13 AM »
He's on the bottle again.

(Image removed from quote.)

Exposed truth eats your stomach. Personal attacks= deflection from reality

Seems your sig line doesn’t stop you from reading or replaying to my post.

Because your sig line is YOU, i csn pop up many threads of ppl calling you out on your drama. Your sig line is you.

You would have been permabanned a long time ago. And we’d use IP to do it.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 09:09:28 AM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1449 on: May 06, 2024, 09:02:52 AM »

Sig line.
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #1450 on: May 06, 2024, 09:12:15 AM »

Sig line.

Your sig line is as good as your last one, Coad2. You have no idea what you’re talking about. Tweaking settings provided by the real coder never made you a coder. You live lies.

Sig line.

Get a job.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1451 on: May 06, 2024, 09:13:18 AM »

Sig line.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1452 on: May 06, 2024, 09:13:21 AM »
Ineffective to use an IP to ban someone. IPs can change every time you reset your modem/gateway. HTC uses additional info.

Depending on your ISP of course. Some will assign you the same IP for a while, others don't. Frontier changes mine every time I reset the box.

Some people call their gateways "routers". Technically they are not routers. Just a little IT trivia.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 09:16:18 AM by AKIron »
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1453 on: May 06, 2024, 09:19:27 AM »
Has nothing to do with what you think. You should be banned for that 10 hrs of bombing my PM.

I guess HTC disagrees on your assessment on what transpired, otherwise I'd not be here.

, like children do.
Be sure to include you're "10 Hours" of replies, simple simon.

Not doing do just encourages your stupid mouth.

English, do you speak it?

You have not clue one what we are talking about.
Your chicken little sky is falling because mean stuff/other game promotion is going on here. Not wanting to look at game viability in an already niche market that has more modern offerings that get updated.

No shock there.

You still being a chicken little , correct not shocked
You don’t have many friends here outside former players.
LOL and you do? You are mocked by all for your lack of self awareness and overestimation of your opinion of your importance. 

You’re irrelevent.
Hello pot this is kettle you are black

It was glorious blowing you out of the air. Must be humiliating even I can beat you.

Impossible, I haven't played since 2009 or so that's some real manure you're spreading, Liar.

I've taken the time to address this as a curtesy, any more of your shenanigans shall be dealt with using pure derision and mockery.  Because that is what you court, Internet billy badda55.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1454 on: May 06, 2024, 09:20:44 AM »
I made a little video to help someone with using the new OH-6A mod. I won't spend much time in this aircraft but it's fun to take a spin around the island with the Magnum PI theme playing in the background.

Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.