Author Topic: GOAT2.0 Flame thread!!!  (Read 916 times)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Re: GOAT2.0 Flame thread!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2024, 05:01:34 PM »
Why stir up trouble?

Because it creates magic in the main arena.  There are lines I will never cross but what's wrong with stirring the pot?

If Vraciu's claims are correct my next encounter with him should be a 1 way ticket back to tower. I may not have the record button on when he attacks which is usually when I'm distracted i.e. not focused on him. I got a tremendous feeling it's not going to go the way he expects.
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2024, 09:44:41 PM »
I think your ego profits from an empty arena.  :aok
oh but your sadly mistaken. Some of the best aces high is played with even the lowest numbers.

I regularly am taking bases that are defended by 1-10 guys at any given time of the day. Doing all of the logistical work is a challenge itself let alone doing it with other players working against you from the ground and the air.

Sometimes it takes 5 minutes to take a base. Sometimes it takes 20. Sometimes you gotta invest an hour on a 1 way strat run to buy yourself an hour on town buildings and guns because they will just resup you to death if you dont.

There is nothing sweeter than getting 18-25k damage and get 5 to 15 kills between both accounts. Sometimes have to run the troops too and still get it.

That dot.exe cheatcode be working real good Wastin

I bet I'm so damn good nowadays y'all could come back and I'd wipe your whole squad clean even if I give you two weeks to get sharp  :neener:

I'll even let y'all pick the date, time, and altitude you wanna meet  :uhoh

Y'all just start a new account and come up with different weird names than you already got now...

Get in, get yallzazzz spanked, get out :cheers:

« Last Edit: June 07, 2024, 09:49:54 PM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2024, 08:10:03 PM »
Just gonna leave this right here to keep the record straight.

https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,409376.msg5425818.html#msg5425818
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2024, 10:07:35 PM »
I bet I'm so damn good nowadays y'all could come back and I'd wipe your whole squad clean even if I give you two weeks to get sharp  :neener:

That's not something I see happening.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 26-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2024, 12:30:15 PM »
That's not something I see happening.
Me thinks you are correct.  :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2024, 09:32:15 PM »
I don't doubt at all of the notification concerning your suicide. I think back when I first started this game 20+ years ago and NOT once did any player act as Foolish nor as childish as YOU! That includes you too Shane!

It's completely obvious that there's no woman in your life and being so childish I think Dale needs to drop a dime or two and have a serious talk with your Mother and even touch a little on your lack ability to remain civil under any stressful situations!
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2024, 09:33:42 PM »
I don't doubt at all of the notification concerning your suicide. I think back when I first started this game 20+ years ago and NOT once did any player act as Foolish nor as childish as YOU! That includes you too Shane!

It's completely obvious that there's no woman in your life and being so childish I think Dale needs to drop a dime or two and have a serious talk with your Mother and even touch a little on your lack ability to remain civil under any stressful situations!

Morph.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2024, 10:41:10 PM »

Morph.

ahhh.... misplaced DM?
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann