Author Topic: GOAT2.0 Flame thread!!!  (Read 1050 times)

Online mERv

• Silver Member
GOAT2.0 Flame thread!!!
« on: June 05, 2024, 11:55:23 PM »
This rabbit hole runs too deep to waste on a dead end thread about my GOATNESS

Getting you "not at altitude" is my prime killing zone.  From 15K to the deck I slaughter you with impunity.

I haven't gone after you more because you started pulling the plug on me.  That and you were actually nice to me one late MA evening .  Being that we are former squaddies I felt bad about killing you all the time so I backed off.   Didn't want to cause another relapse for you.

:neener:

Engaged or not, three bombers or six bombers, doesn't matter, you have no counter for my attack and likely never will (if you manage to someday all I have to do is add a wrinkle to it to render you impotent again, but I'm saving that one).  I'm the unquestioned master in our battles.     Anything else is just spin.

You have nothing :devil and we always dance below 5k :headscratch: so your coming in at20k in a pony on 5k b17s/b24s that were mostly afk LOL  :x

I'm not at 15k unless I want to drop FH at a HEAVILY defended base V.... and that's not common. 75% of my game play for awhile now has been under 10k either pushing a base or fighting a horde. You dont play enough to be able to make any legitimate claims of dominance against me. It's a fantasy Vraciu your fooling yourself. Come back to the light and embrace truth :old:

Your words have twisted truths that serve your deceptive agenda as you ride your afk kills to bbs glory.

You can do nothing to stop me. That's why we are only talking about this amazing 12-1 run your currently on.... almost all from afk kills :rofl

Vraciu, I can see it now as it always is. Here you are doing the old 1 2 Vraciu shuffle with your Baghdad Bob propaganda...

But as usual, the next time we meet, before your 1 wing, smoking pony splatters across the AH terrain, you will be on 200 providing another classic whine session, making excuses for your suckage, while continuing on for the next 15 minutes triggered and dominating the chat because your embarrassed when nobody even cares... that's your MO :neener:

Your the guy who wins one KOTH and then never participates again touting your 100% win record in a signiture :rofl

My signiture consists of what my enemies in Aces High 3 have to say about me..... we ain't the same gamers brah :joystick:

Why is it that everytime you get a kill on me your adrenaline kicks in and you fall in love with the game again V? How come nobody feels that when they kill you? They just laugh as you flounder without your precious BnZ energy :ahand
« Last Edit: June 06, 2024, 12:04:57 AM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
Re: GOAT2.0 Flame thread!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2024, 03:44:40 AM »

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2024, 04:39:46 AM »

You can do nothing to stop me. That's why we are only talking about this amazing 12-1 run your currently on.... almost all from afk kills :rofl

Well... seems like there's 11 things.  Just sayin. :rofl
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2024, 07:19:49 AM »
Fin3time
Obviously you are aware that trolling arrogant thin skinned fragile ego dweebs on bbs will get you called every name, including poopy butt, and nervous breakdowns for being rightfully called out, right?

Oh, wait,… never mind.

<< laying down plastic tarps to catch brain matter from exploding heads.
Biggest ego, biggest mess. But damn that stuff is funny

Let me be the first.
Poopy butt!!!

<balances on one leg> Look what I can do

« Last Edit: June 06, 2024, 07:24:57 AM by Animl-AW »
Master of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=QZEvHGf1Le0YlaHf

Animl's Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP[/

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2024, 07:22:02 AM »
<innocent smile>
« Last Edit: June 06, 2024, 07:23:54 AM by Animl-AW »
Master of the Air Scenario Video
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=QZEvHGf1Le0YlaHf

Animl's Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP[/

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2024, 08:09:45 AM »
Well I guess we'll need a Finetime Vs Vraciu one on one film in the MA to settle this thing even though it's like comparing apples to Oranges. It may still be entertaining.  :rofl
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Online mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2024, 10:18:43 AM »
Fin3time
Obviously you are aware that trolling arrogant thin skinned fragile ego dweebs on bbs will get you called every name, including poopy butt, and nervous breakdowns for being rightfully called out, right?

Oh, wait,… never mind.

<< laying down plastic tarps to catch brain matter from exploding heads.
Biggest ego, biggest mess. But damn that stuff is funny

Let me be the first.
Poopy butt!!!

<balances on one leg> Look what I can do
V is and always will be one of my favorite players in the game. So just a heads up this is a friendly flame thread to garner interest in the game from outside of the game  :devil

With the last thread sitting on 1200 views I would say so far this has been a success :salute

Let's keep it going. Furthermore,  if anyone has any beefs or beans to spill on a player do it here just keep it friendly enough that Dale doesn't have to close the thread :x
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2024, 12:22:24 PM »
I think your ego profits from an empty arena.  :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2024, 12:26:19 PM »
V is and always will be one of my favorite players in the game. So just a heads up this is a friendly flame thread to garner interest in the game from outside of the game  :devil

With the last thread sitting on 1200 views I would say so far this has been a success :salute

Let's keep it going. Furthermore,  if anyone has any beefs or beans to spill on a player do it here just keep it friendly enough that Dale doesn't have to close the thread :x

800 views from vraciu, 300 from finetime, and 100 from people that regretted opening the thread. :rofl

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2024, 12:27:19 PM »
800 views from vraciu, 300 from finetime, and 100 from people that regretted opening the thread. :rofl
:aok :rofl
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2024, 04:41:02 PM »
Your the guy who wins one KOTH and then never participates again touting your 100% win record in a signiture :rofl

To be fair, why improve upon perfection?  :banana:
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 26-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2024, 05:48:21 AM »
How about a new forum on the bbs called "AH Egos"

I think we know who the top 2 posters would be these days...one obnoxious bomber pilot and a stalking fighter pilot type..

Eagler
« Last Edit: June 07, 2024, 06:40:37 AM by Eagler »
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Kini

• Zinc Member
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2024, 07:57:58 AM »
Why stir up trouble?

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2024, 08:09:15 AM »

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member