Author Topic: Yo Hitech~  (Read 499 times)

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Yo Hitech~
« on: January 21, 2024, 04:37:33 PM »
MA #'s seem to be on an upward trend. Any chance of getting some of the band together again for some forward development? It's been awhile.  :salute

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: Yo Hitech~
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2024, 06:05:09 PM »
MA #'s seem to be on an upward trend. Any chance of getting some of the band together again for some forward development? It's been awhile.  :salute

The Boomers are starting to retire in numbers.  You might get a small revival of previous players coming back with time on their hands.

Returning players are your best bet.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2024, 09:48:28 AM »
The Boomers are starting to retire in numbers.  You might get a small revival of previous players coming back with time on their hands.

Returning players are your best bet.

Just get out, you’re toxic poison. Don’t listen to this puddle of vomit. Number ARE coming up and he can’t stand his campaign of destruction isn’t quite working.. he tries to sabotage every positive thread, most prefer he leave. He even carpet bombs scenario announcements. He IS the enemy. He loses sleep that numbers are going up instead of down. Obsession beyond any norm. He has an illness. He hasn’t played for like 8 years.. He’s losing his crap because this scenario may be a positive FOR US. His efforts would be wasted. He’s going to dump on every positive thread. We’ve had a lot of buffs up. Thats hiw land grabs happen. A frock kas more credability.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 10:19:02 AM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2024, 11:07:16 AM »
Yeah. 

That's why I've been asking Enigma to do an interview of Hitech on the pioneer days of online combat sims.

That's why I agreed to purchase IL21946 and do a review in exchange for an 1946 influencer doing an evaluation of AH.  AH would have trouble converting IL2 GB customers, but those 1946 guys would be perfect converts.

I have had and not had active accounts in Aces High, off and on, since the first week of beta.  Long before you slithered in here. Just because I don't currently have an account doesn't mean I wouldn't like to see AH stabilize and be around for years to come.

I made a New Years resolution to remember that toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

So you, do you.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2024, 11:27:17 AM »
Yeah. 

That's why I've been asking Enigma to do an interview of Hitech on the pioneer days of online combat sims.

That's why I agreed to purchase IL21946 and do a review in exchange for an 1946 influencer doing an evaluation of AH.  AH would have trouble converting IL2 GB customers, but those 1946 guys would be perfect converts.

I have had and not had active accounts in Aces High, off and on, since the first week of beta.  Long before you slithered in here. Just because I don't currently have an account doesn't mean I wouldn't like to see AH stabilize and be around for years to come.

I made a New Years resolution to remember that toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Oh shut up.
I was part of AH beta.
All you’re doing is cornering for negative outcome.
Everyone knows what you’re up to. Its not rocket science.
You talk like we all stepped on earth snd never read all your  double talk.
You may have loved this game, but you switched to player skimming, because its not your sim anymore. I can spot your amateur dbl talk 10 mikes away. You will never admit numbers are growing almost every day. Those buff drivers are coming back

We all see your nonsense. Whatever you were before, you’re not that now.

If anything you say is true, your actions speak the opposite. Dbl talk. You down play numbers growing yet claim to be trying to help. Your planned interviews, that probably won’t happen, are just to put HT in a hot seat for final pummeling.

You have one single goal, pretty planes. Period.
Your word is worthless. And quite frankly you’re the biggest low-life we have here. Be gone.

I should sue you flat.

So you, do you.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2024, 11:29:53 AM »

I have a new sig line to remind myself. ;)

The funny part is everyone will recognize instantly who I am talking about.  :rofl
« Last Edit: January 22, 2024, 11:32:56 AM by CptTrips »

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2024, 11:38:29 AM »

I have a new sig line to remind myself. ;)

The funny part is everyone will recognize instantly who I am talking about.  :rofl

Projection

Whats you thin excuse for bombing scenario announcements with pretty planes?
Whats your excuse for calling me a Sexual Predator when thats what took my own son?  You broke a law and know it. Because you knew I was right, had nothing else, so you went for the throat. Tell me all about your credibility.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2024, 11:41:09 AM »

Sig line.

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2024, 04:07:14 PM »
So, that Chiefs game last night. Tough one for the Bills.
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2024, 04:41:54 PM »
So, that Chiefs game last night. Tough one for the Bills.

You can say that again.

“No Goal!!!”

Ooops wait that was hockey, this was football…

Wide Right…..       Again

Argh    :bhead
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54