Author Topic: LGBT's accusations of cheatng on 200  (Read 964 times)

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
Re: LGBT's accusations of cheatng on 200
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2024, 06:10:19 PM »
Jeez two nut jobs giving each other a reach around, bloody awesome.

“Nut jobs”
People who trash sn enture arena pushing players to log off. Ya can’t fix that much stupid.
That said, Fin3time is very good at what he does.

Fee are actually stable. Beware of bathroom mirrors. :)
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2024, 06:23:56 PM »
I dont know about the Rooks, but when ever someone talks about hitting one side or the other the Knights always come up as the target due to to a certain players tendency to use a 6 plane set of buffs as a gun ships.
  :rofl :cheers: :salute

"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2024, 06:47:25 PM »
  :rofl :cheers: :salute

Pretty cool you guys treat the game like a sandbox that a cat toejamzz in because of a self proclaimed GOAT of playing 2 accounts and running bombers around and bailing like 50% of his sorties.

And then slamming the BT'S with the LGBT's tag?  About as classy as they fly.

And this is aces high... 

Might as well start digging a grave for the player on your right.  Half of you cant fly your way out of a wet paper bag, and you decide the the best course of action is to gangbang the country with some guy that clearly has some issues.  Let me know how it works out.  I'll start looking at some alternative gaming options after 20 some odd years.

What I saw in the MA today was the bottom of the barrel.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 06:49:36 PM by Lazerr »

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2024, 07:30:20 PM »
If you think things are at an all-time low for us Wait ‘til everyone is really having fun this coming November.
Early 2021 bbs threads were epic.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2024, 07:45:00 PM »
the issue is people dont realize that the double country gang bang and the am bish horde thats in the 20s and the rest of the entire map in the teens is killing the game faster than anything.  we have probably lost more players from sheer boredom than anything else in the game.  in just my 2 months back i know 4 guys that have quit flying in this game due to having two choices.  either fly in the horde and shoot ground guns and wirbs or be on the whipping post trying to get off the ground.  and it seems some doesnt wants to spend their evenings doing either one. 
the worst part is there is several easy fixes but dale seems to not mind the trash that goes on in the arena.

theres nothing wrong with fine time having several accts.  people dont like it because he gets stuff done and that interferes with their base taking abilities...there is multiple people in here that have more than one acct they just dont use it to smash bases like he does

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2024, 07:56:22 PM »
Pretty cool you guys treat the game like a sandbox that a cat toejamzz in because of a self proclaimed GOAT of playing 2 accounts and running bombers around and bailing like 50% of his sorties.

And then slamming the BT'S with the LGBT's tag?  About as classy as they fly.

And this is aces high... 

Might as well start digging a grave for the player on your right.  Half of you cant fly your way out of a wet paper bag, and you decide the the best course of action is to gangbang the country with some guy that clearly has some issues.  Let me know how it works out.  I'll start looking at some alternative gaming options after 20 some odd years.

What I saw in the MA today was the bottom of the barrel.

Lazer showing us his woke side...

Been griping on country as much as Shane recently.

This is what happens when someone gets too emotionally invested into the game :x
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline xanax

• Copper Member
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2024, 08:04:14 PM »
The higher percentage a country or countries acquire in bases, a percentage or role-type of their plane/vehicle choice gets taken away incrementally from them. A land acquisition tax if you will.

This stuff has been going on since the dawn of multi-player flightsim time.

Just spitballin'
The Damned
Founded 1988

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2024, 03:00:28 AM »
I challenge LGBTGotcha to post the video's of Fin3Time/Cheater cheating in the game :rock :ahand :salute

He says I can expect to be banned tomorrow. that he used to be Dale's neighbor and he has submitted video  :x

At least they have graduated from asking for my IP to just going to Dale about my greatness  :neener:

Will keep Rook HQ down this afternoon in protest of the harrasment :aok
Ah Ha!  Now I know why I thought I woke up, in an alternate reality last evening!   :rofl  Fin3time is GREEN....Rud3boi is GREEN...and according to ch200, BTbrando has accepted bombing GVs is an actual tactic.    Alas, I wont hold my breath on Brando.  :devil   I just get on...Fin3 is GREEN?   10minutes later....Country chan: Fin3time:  Back to the Knights fellas.   :furious  Was also right after I commented 24s and 17s are way safer now, COOL     :rofl :rock   Now what was it you told me? "Wear it with pride"....I know it gets old but IMHO..the"LG---BT was a bit much sir.  Maybe BTkaren of the BTgotcha squad, and then the rest of your comments?  Well you aint green now...so... don't shoot the messenger :bolt:  :rofl
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2024, 03:10:36 AM »
Jeez two nut jobs giving each other a reach around, bloody awesome.
  :rofl :rofl
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2024, 03:13:30 AM »
What a viking. :)
You misspelled Berserker :rofl    Well, I guess technically they were Vikings...I like the 'Bull in a China Shop' comparison'   :rofl
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2024, 07:41:32 AM »
Join us tonight in Monday Night Madness for a fun a2a time!

Jaeger1 has the aim assist on which makes for great training imo

Leave the MA zoo behind for a night of fun with no hoing!

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals