Author Topic: LGBT's accusations of cheatng on 200  (Read 963 times)

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
LGBT's accusations of cheatng on 200
« on: January 28, 2024, 01:21:55 PM »
I challenge LGBTGotcha to post the video's of Fin3Time/Cheater cheating in the game :rock :ahand :salute

He says I can expect to be banned tomorrow. that he used to be Dale's neighbor and he has submitted video  :x

At least they have graduated from asking for my IP to just going to Dale about my greatness  :neener:

Will keep Rook HQ down this afternoon in protest of the harrasment :aok
« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 03:54:37 PM by mERv »
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
Re: LGBT's accusations of cheatng on 200
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2024, 02:03:38 PM »
After last night, you should keep both rook and bish HQs down. They both need severe spankings. That was amazingly mass extreme dweebery from both FULL countries.  Not one of either fought each other. That was coordination. Not only 10-1 gangbangs but 20k HOs too, 10-12 knits just logged off during prime time. Dump them both.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 02:41:10 PM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2024, 02:21:58 PM »
Nobody beats all The Wiz's !! :old:

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2024, 02:24:19 PM »
Nobody beats all The Wiz's !! :old:

HQ down 68 minutes with no way to resup it I took away the barracks at the resup base  :cheers:
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2024, 02:41:51 PM »

HQ down 68 minutes with no way to resup it I took away the barracks at the resup base  :cheers:

What a viking. :)
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2024, 03:33:51 PM »
Several times over the last week it’s been Bish/Rook on Knights to extremes. I saw one map had been up fir 5 hours (when I logged in) and Knights had 46% of their bases. They were still double teaming…

I’m all for extra targets, especially when it’s low numbers, but when it’s this bad and you’re backed up to your strats all that’s left is to get vulched or resupp strats, neither are anything I want to be doing especially resupping.

It feels like retribution for something I’m totally unaware of. It’s not the usual ebb n flow that it happens time to time; this is intentional.

Not that many care, but I logged early and played a different game; doubt I was the only one…
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2024, 03:38:45 PM »
All 3 countries complain about double teaming. I've been listening to it for 20 years. The solution is get rid of one but since all maps involve 3...it will never happen.

Gripe on  :rock :neener: :devil

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2024, 03:39:24 PM »
P.S.

HiTech:

BTGotcha was doing exactly as described, worse actually.

Imo a player threatening another that they have some special influence on you that would lead to banning a player is VERY bad for AH’s image. Hint hint Pacis.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2024, 03:41:47 PM »
All 3 countries complain about double teaming. I've been listening to it for 20 years. The solution is get rid of one but since all maps involve 3...it will never happen.

Being backed up to your strats/uncapturable bases regularly now is something you’ve seen before? I must have been playing a different game on/off since 2003 if so.

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2024, 03:59:11 PM »

This is different, for 6 weekends now. Down to 1-2 damaged bases.  Not listening to excuses. Not 6 weeks worth. I’ve been simming for 30+ yrs, never seen something so stupid. It caused log offs.

Take em both down fin3time.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 04:02:46 PM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2024, 04:00:45 PM »
Several times over the last week it’s been Bish/Rook on Knights to extremes. I saw one map had been up fir 5 hours (when I logged in) and Knights had 46% of their bases. They were still double teaming…

I’m all for extra targets, especially when it’s low numbers, but when it’s this bad and you’re backed up to your strats all that’s left is to get vulched or resupp strats, neither are anything I want to be doing especially resupping.

It feels like retribution for something I’m totally unaware of. It’s not the usual ebb n flow that it happens time to time; this is intentional.

Not that many care, but I logged early and played a different game; doubt I was the only one…

Yep, 100% coordinated. Its not just 1 weekend, its 6.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2024, 04:38:20 PM »
After last night, you should keep both rook and bish HQs down. They both need severe spankings. That was amazingly mass extreme dweebery from both FULL countries.  Not one of either fought each other. That was coordination. Not only 10-1 gangbangs but 20k HOs too, 10-12 knits just logged off during prime time. Dump them both.

Saturday Night early eastern 7PMish Rooks and Knights were going after each other to the point that bish had no one to fight. Bish started rolling Knight bases to the point that Knights were down to about 50% of their bases were left ( about the time Animl was on and complaining about the gang bang). Around 10-11 eastern the Rooks switched to the Bish front in the north to push for the win. Bish defended which opened the Knit/Bish front for the Knights to start taking back bases. As the numbers started to drop Bish started avoiding the big dar in the north as it turned out to be BTs and others who like to do nothing more than pick HO and run so really, no threat to the map win. A few Rooks were still trying to grab bases around A9 and defenders moved there. This is when I signed off.

I dont know about the Rooks, but when ever someone talks about hitting one side or the other the Knights always come up as the target due to to a certain players tendency to use a 6 plane set of buffs as a gun ships. Much like Shanes posts pointing out the Bish horde/base roll in the morning being the cause of the angest against the Bish the rest of the day/night. Personally I dont care either way as long as there are some fights to be had.

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2024, 05:02:40 PM »
Saturday Night early eastern 7PMish Rooks and Knights were going after each other to the point that bish had no one to fight. Bish started rolling Knight bases to the point that Knights were down to about 50% of their bases were left ( about the time Animl was on and complaining about the gang bang). Around 10-11 eastern the Rooks switched to the Bish front in the north to push for the win. Bish defended which opened the Knit/Bish front for the Knights to start taking back bases. As the numbers started to drop Bish started avoiding the big dar in the north as it turned out to be BTs and others who like to do nothing more than pick HO and run so really, no threat to the map win. A few Rooks were still trying to grab bases around A9 and defenders moved there. This is when I signed off.

I dont know about the Rooks, but when ever someone talks about hitting one side or the other the Knights always come up as the target due to to a certain players tendency to use a 6 plane set of buffs as a gun ships. Much like Shanes posts pointing out the Bish horde/base roll in the morning being the cause of the angest against the Bish the rest of the day/night. Personally I dont care either way as long as there are some fights to be had.

Ya know, this stuff usually doesn’t bother me, it comes and goes, rinse snd repeat. HOWEVER, this was 100% from both sides. Nit one single fight between em. So I sat in tower and watched the numbers drop. IF you could get up ya got instantly ganged by 4-5. Really ticked me off. BT fo play like dweebs. But I set my Sat yo play, when I could have gone out for the night for a good time. Get all prepped, logged in and 1st thing out my mouth was WTF!

One if these days I’m going to plan to disrupt BTs with massive pummeling, flying 20k, HO, dropping HQ, etc. they really are pathetic players. Everyone HOs as a rule. Good pilots don’t fly like that. Its a sign of fear. Sad part is, they think they’re good. 1-1, not so much.

I git 3 lame flights in. HOed twice.

Yep, I pitched s bit$&. FE. :)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 05:07:07 PM by Animl-AW »
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2024, 05:21:13 PM »
Jeez two nut jobs giving each other a reach around, bloody awesome.

Chuikov

Online Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2024, 05:39:20 PM »
Jeez two nut jobs giving each other a reach around, bloody awesome.

You said it, Chui.
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com