Author Topic: Winston Churchill Quote  (Read 2761 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Winston Churchill Quote
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2024, 10:58:14 AM »
Just wondering
Is there any subject that the right eon’t invoke political crybaby stuff? Talk about butt hurt habitual whiners. I hate weakness and excuses

You hate weakness and excuses yet left wingers are literally trying to cancel reading and math in high school.

Further, you want migrants to take over children's schools you pay taxes on? I pay 20k a year in taxes so that migrants can live for free in a hotel while homeless vets rot on the streets. 20k a year to go Ukraine while bridges crumble in America.

Seriously, what clown world do you live in?

The left taking advantage of people and thinking we have no right to stand up and protest that crap, is exactly how they ruined many South and central American countries who are "escaping corruption" now.

But alas, only your side is allowed to scream, yell, burn down founding fathers statues, attack court houses, and call everyone fascist, while they cry that a Baphomet statue in a state capitol was dismantled. Do you know what Baphomet is the God of Baby sacrifice? Why the F is that even near a state capitol in the first place? You should seriously start questioning this stuff before pointing the finger at conservatives. 

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2024, 11:25:33 AM »
With HT absent, a lock is unlikely so we can only hope for writer's cramp. :rolleyes:
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2024, 11:34:23 AM »
With HT absent, a lock is unlikely so we can only hope for writer's cramp. :rolleyes:

Nah the lockers are still lurking..just a matter of time as anything of any importance can't be discussed in modern day bbs as it upsets the sensitive..

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2024, 01:33:41 PM »
Nah the lockers are still lurking..just a matter of time as anything of any importance can't be discussed in modern day bbs as it upsets the sensitive..

Eagler

Aka, they cannot debate with rational arguements so they must shut down dialogue and verbally attack us and continue to think their policies are holy than thou while the rest of us suffer for it. Once we saw the George Washington statue 2 miles from our house get torn down in Portland, OR. We knew it was time to get the outa that place. The RVs and stolen cars trashing my neighborhood was also a great indicator it was time to leave. I can't fathom why people continue to vote for that in their cities. As seen with San Fran, they'd rather step on needles and human waste on the sidewalk.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 01:36:00 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2024, 03:16:39 PM »
There is no discussion with you. You lecture much like your hero. By the way, you might want to loan him $355,000,000. Seems lying has a price.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2024, 08:42:37 PM »
There is no discussion with you. You lecture much like your hero. By the way, you might want to loan him $355,000,000. Seems lying has a price.

There shouldn't even be a discussion. It's common damn sense. That's why you should be lectured. You obviously need it. Do you not even see how backwards you are when you support unprecedented state backed extortion of a former president and his allies, and not consider yourselves the fascist for going after political opponents?
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2024, 09:39:02 PM »
There shouldn't even be a discussion. It's common damn sense. That's why you should be lectured. You obviously need it. Do you not even see how backwards you are when you support unprecedented state backed extortion of a former president and his allies, and not consider yourselves the fascist for going after political opponents?

common sense you use dont make any sense. how many opinions have you made that turned out to be false or misleading?

his penthouse in some documents listed it as 14,000 all of a sudden it grew to 30k.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2024, 10:17:16 PM »
According to his cult, the Count of Mostly Crisco is the only source of truth.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2024, 11:40:39 PM »
According to his cult, the Count of Mostly Crisco is the only source of truth.

He calls 80m Americans a "cult".  :rofl

The difference between ours and yours like Obama and Trudeau is that ours didn't let us down.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Animl-AW

• Silver Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2024, 12:07:40 AM »

I like Violator, he’s a good guy. Just >IMO< mixed up on politics and conspiracies, sometimes we all bite the shinny hook. But he has a good heart. He means well. I will never agree with him on politics, but I like well meaning people.
Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2024, 06:26:27 AM »
I like Violator, he’s a good guy. Just >IMO< mixed up on politics and conspiracies, sometimes we all bite the shinny hook. But he has a good heart. He means well. I will never agree with him on politics, but I like well meaning people.

Means we'd never agree either

He is more correct than he is incorrect as it deals with the corruption of our political and justice systems..

Be glad it benefits your side today, the liberal wailing will be heard when it flips...

The sad part is the nation/globe will be run by one of these moron cartoon characters for the next 4 years!

Honest politics is dead, looks like the justice system is on life support..enjoy

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2024, 10:18:44 AM »

That is nice of you, Animl. I'm not here to make enemies and don't want to be. I just speak my mind but I do feel as though I live in a parallel universe.  There is virtually nothing any of us can actually do here. While I don't agree with some comments. That doesn't mean I don't like you and infact do enjoy a little conversation.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2024, 11:57:12 AM »
He calls 80m Americans a "cult".  :rofl

A group of people becomes a cult when they cannot even entertain the idea that the multiple charges against the leader have a remote possibility of being legitimate.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2024, 12:31:37 PM »
A group of people becomes a cult when they cannot even entertain the idea that the multiple charges against the leader have a remote possibility of being legitimate.

Oh right, and we are supposed to sit here and believe that no other president in American history did anything wrong, or any SOS, or any 40 year senator, or any top level official in the council of foreign relations, or any official in the tri lateral commission. Nope, all clean as mud, but this one guy in the entire American history is corrupt and must be stopped. Obama wasnt a cult leader though? Give me a damn break. You want us to stop supporting Trump over a real estate claim? Even Kevin Oleary spoke up about this nonsense. By doing this, you are only making Trump stronger because they can see the clear one sided political persecution, no different than Russia or any other "dictatorship" you claim to be against. Funny how its all okay when it's your side arresting political opponents during an election year.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 12:34:12 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2024, 12:42:59 PM »
Do you know what Baphomet is the God of Baby sacrifice?

Nah man, you're thinking of Molech (Moloch, Molek, Moron...etc).  Baphomet's the one the Freemason's take a knee or two for.   :huh  :bolt:
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann